Subject: bug#12930: closed (Re: bug#12930: 24.3.50; Vertical line movement problem with display property and line-move-visual)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 20:51:02 +0000

Your bug report

#12930: 24.3.50; Vertical line movement problem with display property and line-move-visual

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
12930: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12930
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#12930: 24.3.50; Vertical line movement problem with display property and line-move-visual
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 22:48:40 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 21:09:22 +0100
> 
> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> >> The `vertical-motion' function (called by `next-line' / `previous-line')
> >> makes point jump to wrong positions if `line-move-visual' is t and the
> >> visual column it should jump to is inside text with display property.
> >
> > Should be fixed in revision 110934 on the emacs-24 branch.  Please
> > test.
> 
> Yes, you change fixes the issue.

Thanks, closing.

Subject: 24.3.50; Vertical line movement problem with display property and line-move-visual
From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:24:45 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The `vertical-motion' function (called by `next-line' / `previous-line')
makes point jump to wrong positions if `line-move-visual' is t and the
visual column it should jump to is inside text with display property.

Here's a recipe to reproduce the problem:

  1. emacs -Q
  2. Create some test buffer: C-x b foo RET
  3. Evaluate the following code using M-:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(progn
  (visual-line-mode 1)
  (insert "\n\nbla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla")
  (insert (propertize "bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla" 'display "[folded]" 'face 'bold))
  (insert "bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla"))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

  4. Try to move point vertically thru the "[folded]" text.

When I do that from above, point jumps one line back again.  When I do
it from below, point jumps to the line before the beginning of the
complete paragraph.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.4)
 of 2012-11-18 on thinkpad
Bzr revision: [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11300000
System Description:	NAME=Gentoo

Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 '--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--libdir=/usr/lib64'
 '--disable-dependency-tracking' '--program-suffix=-emacs-24-vcs'
 '--program-transform-name=s/emacs-[0-9].*/emacs-24-vcs/'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24-vcs'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.6.3/../../../../lib64'
 '--with-gameuser=games' '--without-compress-info' '--without-hesiod'
 '--without-kerberos' '--without-kerberos5' '--with-gpm' '--with-dbus'
 '--with-gnutls' '--with-xml2' '--without-selinux' '--without-wide-int'
 '--with-sound' '--with-x' '--without-ns' '--without-gconf'
 '--with-gsettings' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--with-gif'
 '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff' '--with-xpm'
 '--with-imagemagick' '--with-xft' '--with-libotf' '--with-m17n-flt'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3'
 'GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-vcs-24.3.9999' 'EBZR_BRANCH=trunk'
 'EBZR_REVNO=110942' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 'host_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-march=native -pipe -g3 -ggdb'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed' 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-agent-summary-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  window-number-meta-mode: t
  global-yascroll-bar-mode: t
  yascroll-bar-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
e SPC o n l y SPC t h e SPC : <backspace> e n a b l 
e SPC m i n o r <M-backspace> <M-backspace> <M-backspace> 
<M-backspace> t h e SPC e n a b l i n g SPC o f SPC 
a SPC m u i n <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
C-c C-c y c l s g g <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <return> 
<return> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <return> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> F C-k C-k C-k H i ! <return> <down> M-q <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <down> 
<left> <M-return> E i e i e i , SPC n i c h t SPC s 
e h r SPC g i t <backspace> <backspace> u t . <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <return> V o n SPC m u r <backspace> 
<backspace> i r SPC a u s SPC s p r e c h t <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> i c h t SPC n i 
c h t s SPC d a g e g e n . <return> <return> v g <tab> 
C-c C-c y <down> <return> <tab> <tab> <return> q <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <return> <return> q l s <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> ! M-x r e p o r 
t <tab> e m a <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
20121119T141244.933> Saving Gnus registry (size 12418) to ~/.gnus.d/.gnus.registry.eioio...done
(No changes need to be saved)
20121119T141244.935> Saving /home/horn/.gnus.d/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/horn/.gnus.d/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/horn/.gnus.d/.newsrc.eld
20121119T141245.024> Saving /home/horn/.gnus.d/.newsrc.eld...done
20121119T141249.318> Opening nntp server on Gmane...
gnutls.c: [1] Note that the security level of the Diffie-Hellman key exchange has been lowered to 256 bits and this may allow decryption of the session data

20121119T141249.754> Opening nntp server on Gmane...done

Load-path shadows:
~/Repos/el/auctex/lpath hides ~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/lpath
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/hex-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/color
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/format-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/password-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/md4
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-latex
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-remember
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-odt
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-html
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mks
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-publish
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dns
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dig
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/tls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/netrc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/shr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/shr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/message
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/shr-color
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug mailalias smtpmail sendmail rs-info descr-text vc-bzr
find-dired cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs edebug rcirc-controls rcirc-late-fix
rcirc calc-alg calc-ext calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs timezone
etags org-element canlock hippie-exp vc-cvs texmathp cus-start cus-load
tex-fold reftex-ref reftex-parse adaptive-wrap preview prv-emacs
reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars tex-buf font-latex latex
tex-style tex latexenc filecache bookmark gnus-notifications gnus-fun
notifications dbus misearch multi-isearch debug jka-compr pp flow-fill
mule-util mm-archive url-http url-gw url-auth sort smiley gnus-cite
gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml nndraft nnmh rot13 utf-7 gnutls
network-stream starttls nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc nnml nnnil
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache
gnus-demon nntp spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-gravatar
mail-extr gravatar gnus-topic nnir gnus-registry registry eieio-base
th-private helm-misc helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs shell dired-aux ffap helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net browse-url helm-plugin helm-locate
helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-external eldoc go-mode-load greql-mode
tg-mode generic preview-latex tex-site auto-loads paredit epa-file epa
google-translate ido rdictcc appt vc-git hl-line org-mobile org-capture
org-mks org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-protocol org-attach org-id org-icalendar org-exp ob-exp org-habit
calfw-ical icalendar calfw-org org-agenda calfw holidays hol-loaddefs
diary-lib diary-loaddefs org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs
ob-eval org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
google-contacts-message google-contacts-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems gnus-compat nnheader google-contacts xml oauth2 json plstore
epg epg-config url-cache url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap url-util url-parse
auth-source gnus-util password-cache url-vars google-oauth dired-x
highlight-symbol hi-lock thingatpt boxquote rect ecomplete message idna
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader info edit-server server yasnippet
dropdown-list derived assoc help-mode disp-table noutline outline
browse-kill-ring recentf tree-widget wid-edit helm-buffers helm-grep
helm-regexp grep helm-elscreen helm-utils compile comint ansi-color ring
helm helm-config easymenu uniquify easy-mmode iedit help-macro iedit-lib
cl-macs gv subword saveplace savehist highlight-parentheses paren
lusty-explorer dired mb-depth advice help-fns rx window-number cl
nadvice cl-lib yascroll edmacro kmacro gnus-load adaptive-wrap-autoloads
boxquote-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads full-ack-autoloads gist-autoloads gh-autoloads eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv git-commit-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads
highlight-symbol-autoloads logito-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
oauth2-autoloads paredit-autoloads pastebin-autoloads pcache-autoloads
finder-inf window-number-autoloads yascroll-autoloads package
site-gentoo time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)