Subject: bug#1292: 23.0.60; key bindings in Emacs.app

From: Adrian Robert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:15:36 +0200

Hi,

About the keybindings where some number is required, could you have a  
look in lisp/term/ns-win.el, the x-setup-function-keys function,  
where there are lines like:

...
              (cons (logior (lsh 0 16)  12) 'ns-new-frame)
              (cons (logior (lsh 1 16)  32) 'f1)
...

I am wondering if either:

- more definitions like the second one need to be added here
-or-
- some definitions like the first one are interfering with the keys  
you are trying to use

Could you experiment a little with this?

Also, on the web page for this bug:

http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=1292

All of these chars are showing up as squares; it could be my browser  
but it could also be some munging that happened along the way from  
email to web page.  Could you send me this table directly through email?

thanks,
Adrian