Subject: bug#12918: 24.2.50; fileio.c:2106:3: error: too few arguments to function 'rpl_mkdir'

From: Stephen Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 20:59:12 +0000

Built from head of trunk for the first time in a week.

gcc -I. -c -DENABLE_CHECKING -DXASSERTS -gdwarf-2 -g3 -O0 -march=native
 -pipe     -Demacs=1 -I../lib -I../nt/inc -DUSE_CRT_DLL=1
-DPURESIZE=5000000 -o oo-spd/i386/fileio.o fileio.c
fileio.c: In function 'Fmake_directory_internal':
fileio.c:2106:3: error: too few arguments to function 'rpl_mkdir'
In file included from ../nt/inc/ms-w32.h:363:0,
                 from ./conf_post.h:32,
                 from ./config.h:1696,
                 from fileio.c:20:
../lib/sys/stat.h:813:1: note: declared here
Makefile:332: recipe for target 'oo-spd/i386/fileio.o' failed

Also several warnings for "mkdir" and "O_NDELAY" being redefined.

gcc -I. -c -DENABLE_CHECKING -DXASSERTS -gdwarf-2 -g3 -O0 -march=native
-pipe     -Demacs=1 -I../lib -I../nt/inc -DUSE_CRT_DLL=1
-DPURESIZE=5000000 -o oo-spd/i386/w32.o w32.c
In file included from ./conf_post.h:32:0,
                 from ./config.h:1696,
                 from w32.c:39:
../nt/inc/ms-w32.h:165:0: warning: "mkdir" redefined [enabled by default]
In file included from ../lib/fcntl.h:58:0,
                 from w32.c:28:
../lib/sys/stat.h:821:0: note: this is the location of the previous
definition
In file included from w32.c:155:0:
../nt/inc/sys/socket.h:122:0: warning: "O_NDELAY" redefined [enabled by
default]
In file included from w32.c:28:0:
../lib/fcntl.h:536:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-11-17 on 88RCB2S
Bzr revision: 110853 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7)'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_AU.UTF8
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Compilation

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Recent input:
<up> <up> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4>
<down> <return> <up> <up> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4>
<f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <down> <return> <up> <up>
<f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <down> <down>
<down> <f4> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> C-e <return>
<down> <down> <return> <up> <up> <up> <up> <f4> <f4>
<f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4>
<f4> <down> <return> <up> <up> <f4> <down> <down> <f4>
<f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> <f4> C-x r l <down> <down> <return>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <return> v <next> <next>
<next> <next> <next> <prior> <C-home> C-x k <down>
<down> <down> v q <up> <up> <up> v <next> <next> <prior>
<C-home> C-x k g <down> <down> v <C-end> <C-home> <f5>
<next> <next> <C-home> M-x s u n r <tab> <return> <C-end>
<C-home> <f4> <C-end> <C-home> C-x k g v <C-end> <prior>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> C-SPC C-e <C-insert> M-x
r e p o r t SPC e m <tab> b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Not using View mode because the major mode is special
Mark set
Not using View mode because the major mode is special
Mark set [3 times]
Sat, 17 Nov, 2012: Sunrise 05:44 (UTC+11), sunset 19:37 (UTC+11) at
Eastwood (13:53 hours daylight)
Mark set [2 times]
After 0 kbd macro iterations: progn: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer
my_make.log>
Mark set [2 times]
Not using View mode because the major mode is special
Mark set [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-xoxo
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-xoxo
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-wl
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-wl
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-w3m
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-vm
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-vm
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-version
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-timer
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-taskjuggler
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-table
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-src
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-special-blocks
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-rmail
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-remember
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-remember
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-publish
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-publish
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-protocol
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-plot
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-pcomplete
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-odt
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-odt
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-mouse
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-mobile
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-mks
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-mks
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-mhe
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-mew
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-mew
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-macs
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-mac-message
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-mac-message
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-lparse
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-lparse
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-loaddefs
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-list
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-latex
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-latex
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-jsinfo
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-irc
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-install
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-inlinetask
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-info
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-indent
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-id
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-icalendar
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-icalendar
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-html
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-html
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-habit
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-gnus
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-freemind
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-freemind
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-footnote
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-feed
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-faces
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-exp
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-exp
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-exp-blocks
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-eshell
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-entities
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-element
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-docview
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-docbook
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-docbook
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-datetree
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-ctags
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-crypt
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-compat
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-colview
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-clock
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-capture
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-bibtex
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-beamer
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-beamer
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-bbdb
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-attach
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-ascii
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-ascii
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-archive
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-agenda
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-tangle
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-table
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-sqlite
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-sql
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-shen
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-sh
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-sh
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-screen
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-scheme
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-scala
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-scala
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-sass
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-ruby
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-ref
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-R
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-python
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-plantuml
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-picolisp
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-perl
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-org
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-octave
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-ocaml
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-mscgen
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-maxima
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-matlab
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-lob
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-lisp
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-lilypond
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-ledger
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-latex
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-keys
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-js
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-java
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-io
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-haskell
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-gnuplot
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-fortran
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-exp
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-eval
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-emacs-lisp
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-dot
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-ditaa
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-css
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-comint
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-clojure
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-calc
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-C
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-awk
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/stevep/AppData/Roaming/cygwin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-asymptote
hides c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/gnu/share/emacs/site-lisp/el-get/.dir-locals hides
c:/mirror/bzr.sv.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sendmail solar cal-dst diff-mode shell semantic/texi
tex-info texinfo tex bug-reference add-log misearch multi-isearch
compile semantic/tag-write semantic/tag-file semantic/bovine/c hideif
semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc cc-langs
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs vc-bzr inversion semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files
semantic/bovine/make semantic/decorate/include semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse
semantic/dep semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/bovine/make-by semantic/bovine make-mode
ede/dired autorevert bookmark ibuf-ext ibuffer w3m-form qp help-mode
mm-archive pp mule-util sort gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg
gnus-salt gnus-dup gnus-ml pop3 utf-7 utf7 imap nndraft nnmh nnml
nnfolder parse-time netrc network-stream auth-source tls gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache mailcap
gnus-cache footnote gnus-demon nntp starttls thingatpt flyspell ispell
org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo
org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org derived ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-keys org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob org-compat
org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win undo-tree diff
tempbuf w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone w3m-hist
w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc
w3m-util w3m-load semantic/db-mode semantic/db semantic/idle
semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local hamster-mode rexx-mode generic-x ediff-merg
ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff
boxquote rect auctex-autoloads tex-site back-button-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads edit-list-autoloads
guru-mode-autoloads httpcode-autoloads ido-ubiquitous-autoloads
log4j-mode-autoloads markdown-mode+-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
memory-usage-autoloads nav-flash-autoloads num3-mode-autoloads
org-plus-contrib-autoloads info powershell-autoloads
powershell-mode-autoloads rw-language-and-country-codes-autoloads
s-autoloads smartrep-autoloads tea-time-autoloads ucs-utils-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads cl-macs cl
pcache-autoloads finder-inf undo-tree-autoloads package skeleton view
wdired DiredSortBySizeAndExtension dired-aux dired-x dired edmacro
kmacro windmove dig net-utils proced mb-depth server vc-git ede/cpp-root
ede/emacs midnight saveplace uniquify warnings advice help-fns cl-lib
advice-preload paren avoid ido gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr whitespace ede/speedbar ede/files ede
loaddefs ede/base gv ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe easymenu eieio-custom wid-edit eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cedet time cua-base autoinsert
cus-start cus-load time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process w32 multi-tty
emacs)