Subject: 24.3.50; Visit a file via drag-and-drop broken on the current trunk

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 13:36:42 +0100

This bug doesn't happen on a build from the current emacs-24 branch,
but does happen on a build of the current trunk.

Recipe from "emacs -Q": Just visit some file via drag-and-drop from
the Windows Explorer.

When I try to do that, Emacs fails with the following message:
   dnd-open-local-file: Can not read file://C%3A/emacs/test.txt

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-11-17 on MS-W7-DANI
Bzr revision: 110918 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/include -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/src
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libpng-1.2.37-lib/include -Ic:/emacs/libs/zlib-1.2.5
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9-w32-bin/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.9.2-1-lib/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

-- 
Dani Moncayo