Subject: Re: bug#12911: 24.3.50; let users decide where (& perhaps whether) `emacs_backtrace.txt'files are written

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 20:27:37 +0200

> From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
> Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:10:30 -0800
> 
> > > I sent an emacs-backtrace.txt file recently
> > 
> > Where?  I must have missed that, or maybe forgot.
> 
> The first mail that started this discussion:
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12908

Thanks.

Dani, where can I find the binary which fits this:

  In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
   of 2012-11-05 on MS-W7-DANI
  Bzr revision: 110809 lekktu <at> gmail.com-20121105172930-a5gn0bwi4lndchhw
  Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
  Configured using:
   `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
   -I../../libs/libXpm-3.5.10/include -I../../libs/libXpm-3.5.10/src
   -I../../libs/libpng-1.2.37-lib/include -I../../libs/zlib-1.2.5
   -I../../libs/giflib-4.1.4-1-lib/include
   -I../../libs/jpeg-6b-4-lib/include
   -I../../libs/tiff-3.8.2-1-lib/include
   -I../../libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
   -I../../libs/gnutls-3.0.9-w32-bin/include
   -I../../libs/libiconv-1.9.2-1-lib/include'

Or maybe you (Dani) can run addr2line on that binary and tell what you
get from Drew's backtraces.