Subject: bug#12898: 24.2.50.1; Completion is not passed further on in emacs-lisp, org-mode etc.

From: Vitalie Spinu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 18:14:30 +0100

Hi, 

If I do 

   (add-hook 'completion-at-point-functions 'comint-filename-completion)

with the hope that the filename completion will be available on C-M-i
(completion-at-point).

Unfortunately C-M-i does nothing after "/hom in emacs-lisp, octave-mode
and org-mode (the only ones that I have checked). It works in this
message buffer though :).

In elisp mode completion-at-point-functions is set to
(lisp-completion-at-point t). If I set it to (t), filename completion
works as expected. So, it's the lisp-completion-at-point that is not
handing the completion over.

How to handle this?

    Thanks,
    Vitalie

PS: BTW, would it make sense to add filename completion to global
completion list alongside tag completion?

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.13)
 of 2012-11-15 on vitoshka-home
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11300000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.10

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x r e p o r <return>

Recent messages:

"--> loading .eORG.el"

Loading /home/vitoshka/Dropbox/.main/.eORG.el (source)...
Loading /home/vitoshka/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs.el (source)...done
Appointment reminders enabled (no diary file found)
Loading /home/vitoshka/Dropbox/.main/.eORG.el (source)...done
Startup took: 5.320652961730957
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Source file `/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/smex-20120915.2041/smex.el' newer than byte-compiled file

Load-path shadows:
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/magit-20121030.2025/.dir-locals hides /home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/sunrise-commander-20121108.2128/.dir-locals
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/magit-20121030.2025/.dir-locals hides ~/VC/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/magit-20121030.2025/.dir-locals hides ~/VC/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
~/VC/gnus/lisp/lpath hides ~/VC/auctex/lpath
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/popup-20121020.1203/popup hides ~/VC/popup-el/popup
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/rebox2-20121113.2100/rebox2 hides ~/Dropbox/.emacs.d/rebox2
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides ~/Dropbox/.emacs.d/org-protocol
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/markdown-mode-20121007.2146/markdown-mode hides ~/Dropbox/.emacs.d/markdown-mode
~/VC/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/hex-util
~/VC/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/md4
~/Dropbox/.emacs.d/allout hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/allout
~/VC/gnus/lisp/color hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/color
~/VC/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/password-cache
~/VC/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/format-spec
~/Dropbox/.emacs.d/allout-widgets hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/allout-widgets
~/VC/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-vm
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-latex
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-html
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-odt
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-publish
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-remember
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-mks
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-beamer
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-lparse
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-wl
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-mew
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-exp
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
~/VC/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/VC/gnus/lisp/dig hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/net/dig
~/VC/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/VC/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/VC/gnus/lisp/dns hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/net/dns
~/VC/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/VC/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/net/ntlm
~/VC/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/net/sasl
~/VC/gnus/lisp/tls hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/net/tls
~/VC/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/VC/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/VC/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/net/netrc
~/VC/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/VC/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/VC/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/mail/binhex
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/VC/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/VC/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/VC/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/VC/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/VC/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/VC/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/VC/gnus/lisp/registry hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/registry
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/VC/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/VC/gnus/lisp/spam hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/VC/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/VC/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/VC/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/VC/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/VC/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/VC/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mml hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/VC/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/VC/gnus/lisp/shr hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/shr
~/VC/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/VC/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/VC/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/VC/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/VC/gnus/lisp/message hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/message
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/VC/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/VC/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/shr-color
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/VC/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/VC/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/VC/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/VC/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/VC/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/VC/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/VC/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/VC/gnus/lisp/qp hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/qp
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/VC/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/VC/gnus/lisp/smime hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/smime
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/VC/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/VC/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/magit-20121030.2025/.dir-locals hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/VC/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/VC/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/VC/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/Dropbox/.emacs.d/tabulated-list hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
~/VC/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/VC/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/calendar/parse-time
~/VC/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
~/VC/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
~/VC/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
~/VC/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
~/VC/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
~/VC/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /home/vitoshka/TVC/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg
~/Dropbox/.emacs.d/anything hides /home/vitoshka/Dropbox/.emacs.d/site-lisp/anything-config/anything
/home/vitoshka/Dropbox/ELPA/rebox2-20121113.2100/rebox2 hides /home/vitoshka/Dropbox/.emacs.d/site-lisp/rebox2/rebox2

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
helm-misc helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap helm-plugin helm-locate helm-help
helm-external helm-buffers helm-grep helm-regexp grep helm-elscreen
helm-utils smex ob-latex ob-R appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-clock
org-exp ob-exp org-agenda org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat
org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
iimage pos-tip ac-octave octave-inf octave-mod ac-math
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup saveplace doc-view jka-compr
image-mode reftex reftex-vars reftex-cite preview-latex tex-site
auto-loads info-look psvn log-edit pcvs-util add-log diff-mode elp
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util dired xquery-mode generic rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok
smart-operator rx rebox2 slime-media slime-presentations slime-scratch
slime-asdf slime-repl slime derived pp hyperspec menu-bar+
helm-descbinds helm-match-plugin helm helm-config mic-paren eldoc-eval
adaptive-wrap-autoloads bbdb-autoloads bm-autoloads bookmark+-autoloads
eldoc-eval-autoloads esk-autoloads fuzzy-match-autoloads
git-blame-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-descbinds-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads igrep-autoloads jabber-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
lacarte-autoloads magit-gh-pulls-autoloads gh-autoloads logito-autoloads
magit-push-remote-autoloads magithub-autoloads magit-autoloads
markdown-mode+-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads
mic-paren-autoloads minimap-autoloads oauth2-autoloads pcache-autoloads
finder-inf popup-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads rebox2-autoloads smex-autoloads stem-autoloads
sunrise-commander-autoloads synonyms-autoloads w3m-autoloads
zotelo-autoloads package tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv assoc gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs format-spec ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme
thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete
ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars
cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d
ess-tracebug compile ess-roxy easy-mmode hideshow ess-help info reporter
ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc ess-s-l speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
ess ess-inf comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode edmacro
kmacro ess-utils ess-custom ess-compat ess-site ibuf-ext ibuffer recentf
tree-widget wid-edit easymenu uniquify paren savehist time cus-start
cus-load solarized-dark-theme solarized imenu-anywhere cl-macs gv imenu
iflipb ido sh-script smie executable advice help-fns advice-preload
autorevert subword warnings server cl cl-lib time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)