Subject: bug#12894: 24.2.50; Auto refine all hunks in a diff

From: "Fabrice Niessen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:37:10 +0100

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgment at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

Following the post
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2012-10/msg00074.html, I
tried to get the "auto refine" for all hunks in a diff (whether from VC Dir,
after pressing =, or in emails posted on mailing lists).

Though, you can see, in the screencast on http://screencast.com/t/JOlsyWHh,
that:

- the cursor goes to the end of the diff

- only the last diff is refined (see the string " for Diff" which should be
  highlighted in the first hunk)

I've reduced all my `.emacs' file to an example file which shows the problem:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
;;; emacs-minimal.el

(setenv "LC_ALL" "C")

;; enable Diff Auto Refine mode (highlight the changes with better
;; granularity)
(defun my/diff-refine-all-hunks ()
  (interactive)
  (condition-case nil
      (save-excursion
        (goto-char (point-min))
        (while (not (eobp))
          (diff-hunk-next)))
    (error nil)))

(add-hook 'diff-mode-hook
          'my/diff-refine-all-hunks)

(message "%s" (emacs-version))
(sit-for 1)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I've tried it manually as well, by going to the diff buffer and calling M-x
my/diff-refine-all-hunks there.

But it does not highlight all the hunks then, as you can see on
http://screencast.com/t/5NHwKwF7c9h. BTW, that looks coherent with the hook
behavior.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-10-22 on DANI-PC
Bzr revision: 110618 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/include -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/src
 -I../../libs/libpng-1.4.10 -I../../libs/zlib-1.2.6
 -I../../libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include -I../../libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -I../../libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -I../../libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -I../../libs/gnutls-3.0.16/include
 -I../../libs/libiconv-1.14-2-mingw32-dev/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-d M-d M-d M-d <delete> <delete> <down> <M-backspace> 
<M-backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <delete> M-q <up> <up> <up> <right> <delete> 
<delete> <delete> M s t <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
L a s t SPC t g h i n g <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> h i n g : M-l M-q <up> <up> 
<up> C-w C-w C-w <down> <down> <down> <return> C-y 
<delete> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <left> C-c C-c . T 
r <tab> <return> q <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<return> <return> q M-x <up> <up> <up> <down> <return> 
<C-end> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <return> 
h <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> C-SPC <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> M-w <C-home> 
<down> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <left> <right> C-SPC C-e C-c 
g r <help-echo> M-w <C-end> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> C-SPC <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> 
<C-up> <C-up> <C-up> M-w N <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> C-SPC <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> M-w N h <up> <up> <up> 
<return> <up> <return> q M-x e m a c s - b u <down> 
<down> <return>

Recent messages:
(info) +-> Requiring `sort'... already loaded
(info) +-> Requiring `gnus-group'... already loaded [2 times]
(info) +-> Requiring `sort'... already loaded
(info) +-> Requiring `gnus-group'... already loaded [2 times]
(info) +-> Requiring `sort'... already loaded

(info) +-> Requiring `helm-misc'... already loaded
(info) +-> Requiring `sendmail'... already loaded
(info) +-> Requiring `message'... already loaded
(info) +-> Requiring `helm-misc'... already loaded

Load-path shadows:
d:/home/sva/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/.yas-snippets-snippets hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/.yas-snippets-snippets
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/lpath hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/dictionary-1.8.7/lpath
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/fuzzy-el/fuzzy hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete-1.3.1/fuzzy
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/auctex-11.86/lisp/tex-site hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/password-cache
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/md4
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/hex-util
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/format-spec
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/ehelp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/ehelp
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/color hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/color
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-xoxo
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-wl
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-vm
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-version
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-timer
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-table
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-src
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-remember
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-publish
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-plot
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-odt
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mks
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mew
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-macs
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mac-message
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-lparse
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-list
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-latex
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-irc
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-install
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-info
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-indent
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-id
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-icalendar
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-html
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-habit
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-freemind
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-feed
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-faces
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-exp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-entities
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-element
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-docview
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-docbook
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-compat
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-colview
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-clock
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-capture
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-beamer
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-attach
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-ascii
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-archive
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-table
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sh
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-scala
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-R
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-python
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-org
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-js
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-java
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-io
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-css
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-C
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/tls
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/sasl
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/sasl-digest
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/sasl-cram
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/ntlm
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/netrc
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/hmac-md5
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/hmac-def
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/dns
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/dig
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/mail/uudecode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/mail/hashcash
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/mail/binhex
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/yenc
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/utf7
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/starttls
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/spam
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/spam-report
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/smime
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/smiley
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/sieve
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/shr hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/shr
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/shr-color
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/score-mode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rtree hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rtree
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/registry hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/registry
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/qp
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/pop3
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/plstore hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/plstore
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnweb
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nntp
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnspool
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnrss
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnoo
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnnil
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnml
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmh
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmail
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnir
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnimap
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnheader
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nngateway
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nneething
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nndraft
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nndoc
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nndir
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nndiary
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnagent
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mml2015
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mml1991
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mml
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-view
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-util
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-url
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/messcompat
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/message hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/message
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mailcap
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mail-source
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/html2text
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gssapi
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gravatar
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/deuglify
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/compface
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/canlock
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/auth-source
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/calendar/time-date
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug calc-arith log-edit pcvs-util add-log htmlize nxml-uchnm
rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln
nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok helm-command ediff-vers
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init
ediff ido canlock gnus-draft gnus-dup org-colview solar cal-dst cal-iso
gnus-fun smerge-mode diff-mode vc-cvs vc-rcs vc-dir ewoc vc calc-map calc-stat
calc-vec calc-menu calc-aent helm-imenu imenu flow-fill org-capture org-mks
mailalias smtpmail qp gnus-alias sort gnus-cite mm-archive gnus-async
gnus-bcklg gnus-ml hl-line gnus-topic mail-extr nndraft nnmh gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg utf-7 nnimap utf7 nnfolder
parse-time gnus-cache bbdb-message sendmail epa-file epa netrc gnutls
network-stream starttls tls nntp gnus-leuven gnus-dired bbdb-gnus gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig bbdb-mua bbdb-com bbdb timezone
tabify time-stamp copyright org-table epg epg-config vc-git rainbow-mode
flyspell ispell org-id org-gnus org-info org-crypt org-mime org-inlinetask
anything-orgcard ob-sql ob-sh ob-python ob-org ob-ledger ob-latex ob-gnuplot
ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs ob-awk ob-R org-special-blocks org-html org-e-odt org-e-beamer
org-e-latex org-e-html table org-e-ascii org-e-publish org-export org-element
org-protocol org-habit org-clock org-exp ob-exp org-agenda holidays
hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-occur-goto mule-util org
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-keys org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-comint ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message dircolors rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat nnheader mail-utils
vc-dispatcher vc-svn sh-script smie executable image-file helm-misc helm-mode
helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete
format-spec ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap helm-plugin bookmark pp
helm-grep helm-regexp grep helm-external helm-utils dired-sort-map
dired-single dired+ dired-x dired-aux dired compile comint ansi-color ring
helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-config helm url-util url-parse
auth-source eieio gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
browse-url misearch multi-isearch fuzzy warnings byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv recentf tree-widget wid-edit auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup server saveplace show-point-mode eldoc edebug redshank
skeleton paredit whitespace hideshow emacs-leuven pp-c-l leuven-theme
gnus-load org-loaddefs yasnippet dropdown-list derived assoc help-mode
easymenu find-func eval-expr mic-paren paren tex-site auto-loads uniquify
diff-mode- cl-macs gv edmacro kmacro idle-require easy-mmode advice help-fns
advice-preload cl cl-lib time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev minibuffer button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process w32 multi-tty
emacs)

-- 
Fabrice Niessen