Subject: Broken pipe while generating guile-procedures.texi

From: DNS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 20:44:22 +0100

Hi guys,

i was trying to build guile 2.0.6 from tarball and from the latest
revision and get with both a similar error like these:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-guile/2011-03/msg00111.html
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-guile/2011-12/msg00058.html
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-guile/2012-07/msg00005.html

For me it looks like this on Trisquel 6.0 (beta):

  GEN      guile-procedures.texi
Throw without catch before boot:
Throw to key misc-error with args ("primitive-load-path" "Unable to find
file ~S in load path" ("ice-9/boot-9") #f)Aborting.
/bin/bash: line 1:  8458 Broken pipe             cat alist.doc
arbiters.doc array-handle.doc array-map.doc arrays.doc async.doc
backtrace.doc boolean.doc bitvectors.doc bytevectors.doc chars.doc
control.doc continuations.doc debug.doc deprecated.doc deprecation.doc
dynl.doc dynwind.doc eq.doc error.doc eval.doc evalext.doc expand.doc
extensions.doc feature.doc filesys.doc fluids.doc foreign.doc fports.doc
gc-malloc.doc gc.doc gettext.doc generalized-arrays.doc
generalized-vectors.doc goops.doc gsubr.doc guardians.doc hash.doc
hashtab.doc hooks.doc i18n.doc init.doc ioext.doc keywords.doc list.doc
load.doc macros.doc mallocs.doc memoize.doc modules.doc numbers.doc
objprop.doc options.doc pairs.doc ports.doc print.doc procprop.doc
procs.doc promises.doc r6rs-ports.doc random.doc rdelim.doc read.doc
root.doc rw.doc scmsigs.doc script.doc simpos.doc smob.doc sort.doc
srcprop.doc srfi-1.doc srfi-4.doc srfi-13.doc srfi-14.doc srfi-60.doc
stackchk.doc stacks.doc stime.doc strings.doc strorder.doc strports.doc
struct.doc symbols.doc threads.doc throw.doc trees.doc uniform.doc
values.doc variable.doc vectors.doc version.doc vports.doc weak-set.doc
weak-table.doc weak-vector.doc dynl.doc posix.doc net_db.doc socket.doc
regex-posix.doc
      8459 Aborted                 (core dumped) | GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE=0
../meta/uninstalled-env guild snarf-check-and-output-texi >
guile-procedures.texi
make[4]: *** [guile-procedures.texi] Error 1

Btw the autogen.sh file is missing in the 2.0.6 tarball.
If you need any further information please let me know.

Best regards,
DNS