Subject: Re: bug#12873: undigestify-rmail-message in emacs 24.x still doesn't split a digest

From: Xavier Maillard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 22:38:39 +0100

Hi Glenn,

> This is a multipart/mixed message containing a multipart/digest.
> Accordingly, if you run undigestify-rmail-message twice, the second time
> on the 3rd extracted message component (the actual multipart/digest), it
> kind of works, maybe.

Actually that does not work either. To be precise, it effectively
"undigestify" latest message into many pieces *but* messages are
not valid (pressing 'r' to answer to one of them returns: "wrong
type argument: stringp, nil").

Message are not well formated and contain duplicate fields such
as 'To' and 'Content-Type'. Here is a typical result:

 To: april@april_org
 Content-Type: message/rfc822
 Content-Disposition: inline

 Date: a date
 From: a valid from
 To: april@april_org, ...
 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252; format=flowed
 Subject: a subject

Regards

	Xavier
-- 
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org
http://www.lolica.org