Subject: bug#12858: 24.3.50; Critical: advice broken

From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 06:10:17 +0400

Same here:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp t)
   ad-parse-arglist(t)
   ad-map-arglists((pattern &optional do-all) t)
   ad-make-advised-definition(apropos)
   ad-activate-advised-definition(apropos nil)
   ad-activate(apropos nil)
   (progn (ad-add-advice (quote apropos) (quote (select-window nil t 
(advice lambda (pattern &optional do-all) "Selects apropos window and 
makes it dedicated." (let ((window ...)) (when window (select-window 
window) (set-window-dedicated-p window t)))))) (quote after) (quote 
nil)) (ad-activate (quote apropos) nil) (quote apropos))
   (defadvice apropos (after select-window (pattern &optional do-all) 
activate) "Selects apropos window and makes it dedicated." (let ((window 
(get-buffer-window "*Apropos*"))) (when window (select-window window) 
(set-window-dedicated-p window t))))
   eval((defadvice apropos (after select-window (pattern &optional 
do-all) activate) "Selects apropos window and makes it dedicated." (let 
((window (get-buffer-window "*Apropos*"))) (when window (select-window 
window) (set-window-dedicated-p window t)))) nil)
   eval-last-sexp-1(nil)
   eval-last-sexp(nil)
   call-interactively(eval-last-sexp nil nil)

bzr revno => 110899

--Dmitry