Subject: bug#12834: 24.3.50; OS X selecting a font can lock Emacs

From: Ivan Andrus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 14:28:42 +0100

I was recently forced into updaing to Mountain Lion and I noticed the
following problem.  I never tried before so I don't know if it's a
problem on earlier versions of OS X.

Emacs -Q

(menu-set-font)

Then you can play around changing the font and size and everything seems
to work okay.  However, if you try to type in a number for the font size
rather than select it from the list or by using the slider, then Emacs
stops responding.

-Ivan

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin12.2.0, NS apple-appkit-1187.34)
of 2012-11-07 on oroszlan.local
Bzr revision: 110820 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
`configure '--with-ns''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  msb-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-visible-mark-mode: t
  visible-mark-mode: t
  gvol-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  command-frequency-autosave-mode: t
  command-frequency-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-w TAB C-x C-f <return> C-M-j C-M-j C-M-j C-M-l C-x
C-e q M-w M-x c o m m <return> C-x 0 M-w M-w C-x C-f
M-k C-g C-x r j e C-c C-f <C-tab> <C-tab> C-k C-e <return>
, , s e t - f o l <backspace> n C-h f s e t - f o n
<tab> <tab> s <tab> <return> TAB C-e TAB C-h f <return>
<help-echo> <menu-bar> <options> <menu-set-font> <ns-change-font>
<help-echo> C-k C-a C-M-k C-x C-s C-h a f o n t <return>
<help-echo> C-x 1 C-x C-g C-h a <up> <return> <C-tab>
<help-echo> <help-echo> C-s s i z e C-s C-s C-s C-s
C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s <down> <down> <down> <left>
<left> <left> <return> <C-tab> M-w <up> <C-right> <C-right>
<C-right> <C-right> <C-right> <C-right> <C-tab> <left>
<left> <down> <down> <return> <C-tab> C-k C-k C-M-k
M-x r e p o <return>

Recent messages:
Making completion list...
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer, C-M-v to scroll help.

Auto-saving...done
Saving file /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/init.el...
Wrote /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/init.el
Mark saved where search started
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer. [2 times]
byte-code: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *Help*>
/Users/gvol/.emacs-uptimes

Load-path shadows:
/Users/gvol/vcs/gap-mode/gap-process hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/gap-mode-20120912.2301/gap-process
/Users/gvol/vcs/gap-mode/gap-mode hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/gap-mode-20120912.2301/gap-mode
~/vcs/expand-region.el/text-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/text-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/ruby-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/ruby-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/python-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/python-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/python-el-fgallina-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/python-el-fgallina-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/python-el-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/python-el-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/org-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/org-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/nxml-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/nxml-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/latex-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/latex-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/jsp-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/jsp-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/js2-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/js2-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/js-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/js-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/html-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/html-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/feature-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/feature-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/expand-region hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/expand-region
~/vcs/expand-region.el/expand-region-pkg hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/expand-region-pkg
~/vcs/expand-region.el/expand-region-custom hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/expand-region-custom
~/vcs/expand-region.el/expand-region-core hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/expand-region-core
~/vcs/expand-region.el/erlang-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/erlang-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/css-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/css-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/clojure-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/clojure-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/cc-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121025.1136/cc-mode-expansions
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-ack-0.1.0/wgrep-ack hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-20121015.2233/wgrep-ack
/Users/gvol/vcs/yasnippet/yasnippet hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20120923.1126/yasnippet
/Users/gvol/vcs/yasnippet/yasnippet-debug hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20120923.1126/yasnippet-debug
/Users/gvol/vcs/yasnippet/dropdown-list hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20120923.1126/dropdown-list
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/parenface-20091203.1917/parenface hides ~/.emacs.d/local/parenface
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/linum-relative-20120905.1503/linum-relative hides ~/.emacs.d/local/linum-relative
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/hl-sexp-20101130.1343/hl-sexp hides ~/.emacs.d/local/hl-sexp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-indentation-20120129.357/highlight-indentation hides ~/.emacs.d/local/highlight-indentation
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/command-frequency-1.1/command-frequency hides ~/.emacs.d/local/command-frequency
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-xoxo hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-wl hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-w3m hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-vm hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-version hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-timer hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-taskjuggler hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-table hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-src hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-special-blocks hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-rmail hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-remember hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-publish hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-protocol hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-plot hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-pcomplete hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-odt hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-mouse hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-mobile hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-mks hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-mhe hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-mew hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-macs hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-mac-message hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-lparse hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-loaddefs hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-list hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-latex hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-jsinfo hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-irc hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-install hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-inlinetask hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-info hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-indent hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-id hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-icalendar hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-html hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-habit hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-gnus hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-freemind hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-footnote hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-feed hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-faces hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-exp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-exp-blocks hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-eshell hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-entities hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-element hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-docview hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-docbook hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-datetree hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-ctags hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-crypt hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-compat hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-colview hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-clock hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-capture hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-bibtex hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-beamer hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-bbdb hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-attach hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-ascii hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-archive hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/org-agenda hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-tangle hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-table hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-sqlite hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-sql hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-shen hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-sh hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-screen hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-scheme hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-scala hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-sass hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-ruby hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-ref hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-R hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-python hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-plantuml hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-picolisp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-perl hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-org hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-octave hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-ocaml hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-mscgen hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-maxima hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-matlab hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-lob hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-lisp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-lilypond hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-ledger hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-latex hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-keys hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-js hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-java hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-io hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-haskell hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-fortran hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-exp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-eval hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-dot hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-ditaa hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-css hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-comint hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-clojure hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-calc hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-C hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-awk hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121029/ob-asymptote hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/gvol/vcs/sage-mode/emacs/.dir-locals hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/.emacs.d/local/lisp-mnt hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp-mnt

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr subword emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
mail-utils misearch multi-isearch apropos executable xml-rpc timezone
url-http tls url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history mailcap url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw skeleton eldoc
highlight-parentheses greedy-delete hl-sexp highlight-symbol hi-lock
thingatpt debug ffap url-parse url-vars time tabify cal-iso org-mobile
vc-hg reveal org-habit org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew
org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks
org-agenda org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-archive org-id org-crypt ob-python org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs find-func jka-compr saveplace
uniquify which-func imenu paren recentf tree-widget wid-edit msb
mb-depth icomplete hl-line delsel image-file cus-start cus-load
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs warnings
autoinsert yasnippet dropdown-list derived help-mode tramp tramp-compat
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete format-spec
edmacro kmacro smex ido visible-mark parenface fold commit-patch-buffer
log-edit pcvs-util add-log vc vc-dispatcher sage rx sage-load xml
flymake compile comint ansi-color ring desktop drag-stuff
browse-kill-ring backtr command-frequency uptimes pp server easy-mmode
assoc windmove ac-slime-autoloads ace-jump-mode-autoloads
adaptive-wrap-autoloads applescript-mode-autoloads auctex-autoloads
tex-site browse-kill-ring-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads
c-eldoc-autoloads columnify-autoloads command-frequency-autoloads
company-autoloads cyberpunk-theme-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads dired+-autoloads drag-stuff-autoloads
durendal-autoloads ein-autoloads emstar-autoloads feature-mode-autoloads
gap-mode-autoloads goto-last-change-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
highlight-parentheses-autoloads highlight-symbol-autoloads
hl-sexp-autoloads info+-autoloads jump-char-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads
linum-relative-autoloads mark-multiple-autoloads
markdown-mode+-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads multifiles-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads nrepl-autoloads num3-mode-autoloads
org-plus-contrib-autoloads info easymenu paredit-autoloads
parenface-autoloads pyde-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads popup-autoloads pymacs-autoloads
python-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads redo+-autoloads
rw-hunspell-autoloads scpaste-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
scss-mode-autoloads skewer-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads slime-clj-autoloads slime-fuzzy-autoloads
slime-ritz-autoloads smart-forward-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
smarter-compile-autoloads smartrep-autoloads smex-autoloads
speck-autoloads swank-clojure-autoloads advice advice-preload
clojure-mode-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads unicode-whitespace-autoloads ucs-utils-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads help-fns cl-macs gv cl
cl-lib pcache-autoloads finder-inf vala-mode-autoloads
websocket-autoloads wgrep-ack-autoloads ack-and-a-half-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads package time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)