Subject: 24.2.50; Avoid questions asked in the echo area to be overridden by messages

From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 13:34:53 +0100

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing listand the GNU bug
tracker at debbugs.gnu.org. Please check that the From: line contains a valid
email address. After a delay of up to one day, you should receive an
acknowledgment at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

Here a recipe to reproduce the symptom explained in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2012-04/msg00014.html

1. Take the following minimal Emacs file:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
   ;; "source" of the problem
   (defadvice require (around require-around)
     "Leave a trace of packages being loaded."
     (let* ((feature (ad-get-arg 0)))
       (cond ((featurep feature)
              (message "(info) Requiring `%s'... already loaded" feature)
              (setq ad-return-value feature))
             (t
              (let ((my/time-start))
                (message "(info) Requiring `%s'..." feature)
                (setq my/time-start (float-time))
                ad-do-it
                (message "(info) Requiring `%s'... %s (loaded in %.2f s)"
                         feature
                         (locate-library (symbol-name feature))
                         (- (float-time) my/time-start)))))))

   (ad-activate 'require)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

2. Load the minimal Emacs.

3. Create a new file.

4. Apply org-mode on it (M-x org-mode). You see the information from the
   defadvice: every require'd package gets tracing info (from where, in how
   much time).

5. Create a headline with M-RET

6. Schedule a date from that item with `C-c C-s': the prompt for the date gets
   hidden (for something like 5 seconds) by the "require" message (though,
   that happened before displaying the prompt).

This is reproducible ever and ever, in the same session.

For the sake of clarity, please find a screencast of the problem:
   http://screencast.com/t/fmmkKf3CJ

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-10-22 on DANI-PC
Bzr revision: 110618 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/include -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/src
 -I../../libs/libpng-1.4.10 -I../../libs/zlib-1.2.6
 -I../../libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include -I../../libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -I../../libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -I../../libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -I../../libs/gnutls-3.0.16/include
 -I../../libs/libiconv-1.14-2-mingw32-dev/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-s <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <up> <right> 
C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k 
C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k 
C-x C-s <C-home> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
C-x h M-w <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-c 
n <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
G G v a u b a n <return> g <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> G G n i e s s e n <return> 
G G v a <return> <up> <down> C-u 2 0 0 0 <return> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> / a v a u n <return> / a v 
a u b <return> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<down> <down> <return> C-u 4 0 0 0 / o / a <up> <return> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> 
<down> <down> <return> A T <down> <return> <up> <return> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <left> C-SPC <C-up> <right> 
C-c g r <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> N N q M-x r e p o 
r t - e m <tab> C-g M-x r e p o r t - e m <return>

Recent messages:
(info) +-> Requiring `gnus-group'... already loaded [2 times]
(info) +-> Requiring `sort'... already loaded

(info) +-> Requiring `helm-misc'... already loaded
Quit

(info) +-> Requiring `helm-misc'... already loaded
(info) +-> Requiring `sendmail'... already loaded
(info) +-> Requiring `message'... already loaded
(info) +-> Requiring `helm-misc'... already loaded

Load-path shadows:
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/lpath hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/dictionary-1.8.7/lpath
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/fuzzy-el/fuzzy hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete-1.3.1/fuzzy
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/auctex-11.86/lisp/tex-site hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/password-cache
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/md4
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/hex-util
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/format-spec
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/ehelp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/ehelp
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/color hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/color
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-xoxo
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-wl
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-vm
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-version
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-timer
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-table
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-src
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-remember
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-publish
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-plot
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-odt
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mks
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mew
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-macs
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mac-message
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-lparse
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-list
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-latex
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-irc
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-install
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-info
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-indent
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-id
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-icalendar
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-html
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-habit
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-freemind
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-feed
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-faces
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-exp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-entities
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-element
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-docview
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-docbook
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-compat
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-colview
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-clock
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-capture
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-beamer
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-attach
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-ascii
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-archive
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-table
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sh
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-scala
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-R
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-python
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-org
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-js
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-java
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-io
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-css
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-C
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/tls
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/sasl
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/sasl-digest
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/sasl-cram
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/ntlm
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/netrc
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/hmac-md5
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/hmac-def
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/dns
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/dig
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/mail/uudecode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/mail/hashcash
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/mail/binhex
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/yenc
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/utf7
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/starttls
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/spam
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/spam-report
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/smime
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/smiley
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/sieve
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/shr hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/shr
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/shr-color
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/score-mode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rtree hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rtree
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/registry hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/registry
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/qp
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/pop3
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/plstore hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/plstore
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnweb
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nntp
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnspool
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnrss
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnoo
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnnil
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnml
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmh
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmail
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnir
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnimap
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnheader
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nngateway
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nneething
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nndraft
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nndoc
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nndir
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nndiary
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnagent
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mml2015
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mml1991
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mml
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-view
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-util
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-url
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/messcompat
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/message hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/message
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mailcap
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mail-source
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/html2text
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gssapi
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gravatar
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/deuglify
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/compface
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/canlock
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/auth-source
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/calendar/time-date
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug nnir gnus-fun diff-mode solar cal-dst cal-iso org-colview
calc-map calc-stat calc-vec calc-menu calc-aent helm-command helm-mode
org-capture org-mks rainbow-mode org-beamer helm-imenu imenu sh-script smie
executable gnus-dup tabify preview prv-emacs tex-buf reftex-dcr reftex-auc
reftex reftex-vars font-latex preview-latex latex tex-style tex flow-fill
mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml hl-line mailalias smtpmail qp sort
etags-select etags gnus-cite gnus-alias org-table mail-extr nndraft nnmh
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-topic utf-7
nnimap utf7 nnfolder parse-time gnus-cache time-stamp copyright bbdb-message
sendmail epa-file epa epg netrc gnutls network-stream starttls tls nntp
gnus-leuven gnus-dired bbdb-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime dig bbdb-mua bbdb-com bbdb timezone misearch multi-isearch
fuzzy gud filecache ido vc-git flyspell ispell org-id org-gnus org-info
org-crypt org-mime org-inlinetask anything-orgcard ob-sql ob-sh ob-python
ob-org ob-ledger ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store
calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-R
org-special-blocks org-html org-e-odt org-e-beamer org-e-latex org-e-html
table org-e-ascii org-e-publish org-export org-element org-protocol org-habit
org-clock org-exp ob-exp org-agenda holidays hol-loaddefs vc-dispatcher vc-svn
image-file appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-occur-goto mule-util org
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-keys org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-comint ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message dircolors rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat nnheader mail-utils helm-misc
helm-files image-dired warnings tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs shell
pcomplete format-spec ffap thingatpt helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptative
helm-info helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source
eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap helm-plugin helm-buffers helm-elscreen
bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp grep helm-external helm-utils
dired-sort-map dired-single help-mode dired+ dired-x dired-aux dired compile
comint ansi-color ring helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-config helm recentf
tree-widget wid-edit auto-complete-config auto-complete popup server saveplace
show-point-mode eldoc edebug redshank derived skeleton paredit whitespace
hideshow easymenu emacs-leuven pp-c-l leuven-theme gnus-load org-loaddefs
find-func eval-expr mic-paren paren tex-site auto-loads uniquify diff-mode-
cl-macs gv edmacro kmacro idle-require easy-mmode advice help-fns
advice-preload cl cl-lib time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev minibuffer button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process w32 multi-tty
emacs)

Best regards,
  Seb

-- 
Sebastien Vauban