Subject: bug#12814: 24.3.50; Emacs crash in event_to_kboard at keyboard.c:3421

From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 11:56:15 +0100

Over the last days (I update my emacs copy daily), I had a few emacs
crashes.  I think, it always crashed when I hit M-DEL (or at least DEL),
but not every such keystroke crashes emacs.

Now I've run it in GDB.  This is the backtrace:

(gdb) c
Continuing.

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x0000000000544498 in event_to_kboard (event=0xbda9a0 <kbd_buffer+126272>)
    at keyboard.c:3421
warning: Source file is more recent than executable.
3421	  if (WINDOWP (obj))
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x0000000000544498 in event_to_kboard (event=0xbda9a0 <kbd_buffer+126272>)
    at keyboard.c:3421
        obj = 8627717
#1  0x0000000000544fb1 in kbd_buffer_get_event (kbp=0x7ffffee30ce0, 
    used_mouse_menu=0x7ffffee31297, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:3823
        event = 0xbda9a0 <kbd_buffer+126272>
        obj = 0
#2  0x0000000000542b81 in read_char (commandflag=1, nmaps=8, 
    maps=0x7ffffee31080, prev_event=12766914, used_mouse_menu=0x7ffffee31297, 
    end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2768
        kb = 0x100000004d62595
        c = 12766914
        jmpcount = 2
        local_getcjmp = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 8569071642456854240, 4290928, 140737469684688, 0, 
              0, 8569071643392184032, -8569074466754294048}, 
            __mask_was_saved = 0, 
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {164568, 140737469681728, 6062330, 73344011, 9323869, 
                12766914, 4290928, 140737469681376, 6119764, 1, 12766914, 
                12807019, 114847494, 0, 12766866, 12766914}
            }
          }}
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        save_jump = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}, 
            __mask_was_saved = 0, 
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}
            }
          }}
        tem = 81143184
        save = 12769840
        previous_echo_area_message = 12766914
        also_record = 12766914
        reread = false
        gcpro1 = {
          next = 0x4d62590, 
          var = 0x6ab2848, 
          nvars = 111880264
        }
        gcpro2 = {
          next = 0x7ffffee30d20, 
          var = 0x63eba3 <find_interval+117>, 
          nvars = 111880264
        }
        polling_stopped_here = true
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        orig_kboard = 0x3560410
#3  0x000000000054f630 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7ffffee31510, 
    bufsize=30, prompt=12766914, dont_downcase_last=false, 
    can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true) at keyboard.c:9223
        interrupted_kboard = 0x3560410
        interrupted_frame = 0x1234170
        key = 40
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        local_first_binding = 0
        from_string = 12766914
        count = 2
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        nmaps = 8
        nmaps_allocated = 8
        defs = 0x7ffffee31030
        submaps = 0x7ffffee31080
        orig_local_map = 87263254
        orig_keymap = 12766914
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        localized_local_map = 0
        first_binding = 0
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {
          parent = 19820790, 
          map = 19820790, 
          start = 0, 
          end = 0
        }
        keytran = {
          parent = 12746166, 
          map = 12746166, 
          start = 0, 
          end = 0
        }
        indec = {
          parent = 19820774, 
          map = 19820774, 
          start = 0, 
          end = 0
        }
        shift_translated = false
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        delayed_switch_frame = 12766914
        original_uppercase = 81143184
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = false
        starting_buffer = 0x4d62590
        fake_prefixed_keys = 12766914
        gcpro1 = {
          next = 0x7ffffee312c0, 
          var = 0x4d62595, 
          nvars = 12953202
        }
#4  0x0000000000540108 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1458
        cmd = 12807106
        keybuf = {428, 244, 388, 140737469683232, 12766962, 114799014, 
          3929895075855, 55175360, 54900128, 744, 140737469683072, 9345238, 
          12818658, 19087728, 140737469683120, 5167821, 12600816, 6973741, 
          140737469682672, 12766914, 12766914, 9345249, 140737469683200, 
          5503309, 140737469683232, 114799014, 12766914, 19087728, 
          140737469683200, 0}
        i = 1
        prev_modiff = 41158
        prev_buffer = 0x4d62590
        already_adjusted = false
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#5  0x00000000005d7aef in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=0x53fd21 <command_loop_1>, handlers=12818562, 
    hfun=0x53f622 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1288
        val = 1
        c = {
          tag = 12766914, 
          val = 12766914, 
          next = 0x7ffffee31850, 
          gcpro = 0x0, 
          jmp = {{
              __jmpbuf = {0, 8569071642469437152, 4290928, 140737469684688, 0, 
                0, 8569071642509283040, -8569074387562295584}, 
              __mask_was_saved = 0, 
              __saved_mask = {
                __val = {9877669686147256032, 0, 140010314009472, 4294967295, 
                  0, 9290408, 0, 0, 0, 0, 140010410170884, 1, 0, 1, 
                  140010310150768, 0}
              }
            }}, 
          backlist = 0x0, 
          handlerlist = 0x0, 
          lisp_eval_depth = 0, 
          pdlcount = 2, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          poll_suppress_count = 1, 
          interrupt_input_blocked = 0, 
          byte_stack = 0x0
        }
        h = {
          handler = 12818562, 
          var = 12766914, 
          chosen_clause = 12766962, 
          tag = 0x7ffffee316d0, 
          next = 0x0
        }
#6  0x000000000053fa3a in command_loop_2 (ignore=12766914) at keyboard.c:1167
        val = 0
#7  0x00000000005d74c3 in internal_catch (tag=12814402, 
    func=0x53fa14 <command_loop_2>, arg=12766914) at eval.c:1059
        c = {
          tag = 12814402, 
          val = 12766914, 
          next = 0x0, 
          gcpro = 0x0, 
          jmp = {{
              __jmpbuf = {0, 8569071642687540960, 4290928, 140737469684688, 0, 
                0, 8569071642729484000, -8569074387637268768}, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
              __mask_was_saved = 0, 
              __saved_mask = {
                __val = {0, 0, 144, 0, 0, 140737469684048, 6028825, 
                  4294967296, 12766914, 12766914, 12988610, 140737469684144, 
                  0, 12218656, 12793680, 352}
              }
            }}, 
          backlist = 0x0, 
          handlerlist = 0x0, 
          lisp_eval_depth = 0, 
          pdlcount = 2, 
          poll_suppress_count = 1, 
          interrupt_input_blocked = 0, 
          byte_stack = 0x0
        }
#8  0x000000000053f9ec in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1146
No locals.
#9  0x000000000053f16f in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:778
        count = 1
        val = 12766914
#10 0x000000000053f315 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:842
        count = 0
        buffer = 12766914
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#11 0x000000000053d258 in main (argc=1, argv=0x7ffffee31bd8) at emacs.c:1564
        dummy = 4247287
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = true
        dumping = false
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 8720000, 
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x13c7f10 "\360%9\001"
(gdb) 
(gdb) xbacktrace 
(gdb) 
(gdb) 

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.4)
 of 2012-11-06 on thinkpad
Bzr revision: [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11300000
System Description:	NAME=Gentoo

Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 '--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--libdir=/usr/lib64'
 '--disable-dependency-tracking' '--program-suffix=-emacs-24-vcs'
 '--program-transform-name=s/emacs-[0-9].*/emacs-24-vcs/'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24-vcs'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.6.3/../../../../lib64'
 '--with-gameuser=games' '--without-compress-info' '--without-hesiod'
 '--without-kerberos' '--without-kerberos5' '--with-gpm' '--with-dbus'
 '--with-gnutls' '--with-xml2' '--without-selinux' '--without-wide-int'
 '--with-sound' '--with-x' '--without-ns' '--without-gconf'
 '--with-gsettings' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--with-gif'
 '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff' '--with-xpm'
 '--with-imagemagick' '--with-xft' '--with-libotf' '--with-m17n-flt'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3'
 'GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-vcs-24.3.9999' 'EBZR_BRANCH=trunk'
 'EBZR_REVNO=110810' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 'host_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-march=native -pipe -g -ggdb'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed' 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  window-number-meta-mode: t
  global-yascroll-bar-mode: t
  yascroll-bar-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-x g n u s <return> <help-echo> 
C-x C-f e m <return> M-< <down> <down> <down> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <left> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> C-SPC <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> M-w C-< M-x 
r e p o <tab> r t <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
20121106T115122.602> Reading active file from archive via nnml...
20121106T115122.602> Reading active file from archive via nnml...done
20121106T115122.603> Reading active file via nndraft...
20121106T115122.609> Reading active file via nndraft...
20121106T115122.609> Reading active file via nndraft...done
20121106T115122.612> Checking new news...done
Mark set
byte-code: Beginning of buffer [2 times]
Mark set
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
~/Repos/el/auctex/lpath hides ~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/lpath
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/hex-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/color
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/format-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/password-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/md4
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-latex
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-remember
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-odt
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-html
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mks
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-publish
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dns
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dig
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/tls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/netrc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/shr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/shr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/message
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/shr-color
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite emacsbug sendmail nndraft nnmh rot13 utf-7 gnutls
network-stream starttls nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc nnml nnnil
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache
gnus-demon nntp spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-gravatar
mail-extr gravatar gnus-topic nnir gnus-registry registry eieio-base
th-private helm-misc helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs shell dired-aux ffap helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net browse-url helm-plugin helm-locate
helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-external eldoc go-mode-load greql-mode
tg-mode generic preview-latex tex-site auto-loads paredit epa-file epa
google-translate ido rdictcc appt vc-git hl-line org-mobile org-capture
org-mks org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-protocol org-attach org-id org-icalendar org-exp ob-exp org-habit
calfw-ical icalendar calfw-org org-agenda calfw holidays hol-loaddefs
diary-lib diary-loaddefs org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs
ob-eval org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
google-contacts-message google-contacts-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems gnus-compat nnheader google-contacts xml oauth2 json plstore
epg epg-config url-cache url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap url-util url-parse
auth-source gnus-util password-cache url-vars google-oauth dired-x
highlight-symbol hi-lock thingatpt boxquote rect ecomplete message idna
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader info edit-server server yasnippet
dropdown-list derived help-mode disp-table noutline outline
browse-kill-ring recentf tree-widget wid-edit helm-buffers helm-grep
helm-regexp grep helm-elscreen helm-utils compile comint ansi-color ring
helm helm-config easymenu uniquify easy-mmode iedit help-macro iedit-lib
cl-macs gv subword saveplace savehist highlight-parentheses paren
lusty-explorer dired warnings advice help-fns advice-preload rx
window-number cl cl-lib yascroll edmacro kmacro gnus-load
adaptive-wrap-autoloads boxquote-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads debbugs-autoloads full-ack-autoloads
gist-autoloads gh-autoloads eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
git-commit-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
highlight-parentheses-autoloads highlight-symbol-autoloads
logito-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
paredit-autoloads pastebin-autoloads pcache-autoloads finder-inf
window-number-autoloads yascroll-autoloads package site-gentoo time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)