Subject: bug#12775: closed (Re: bug#12775: 24.2.50; [Feature Request] (list-packages) server information of a package)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 17:21:02 +0000

Your bug report

#12775: 24.2.50; [Feature Request] (list-packages) server information of a package

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
12775: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12775
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#12775: 24.2.50; [Feature Request] (list-packages) server information of a package
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 12:20:13 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.4

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-diffs/2013-11/msg00056.html

Subject: 24.2.50; [Feature Request] (list-packages) server information of a package
From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 17:55:23 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I have multiple archives in `package-archives' as follows,

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
    (setq package-archives
              '(("gnu" . "http://elpa.gnu.org/packages/")
                ("marmalade" . "http://marmalade-repo.org/packages/")
                ("melpa" . "http://melpa.milkbox.net/packages/")
                ("org" . "http://orgmode.org/elpa")))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

When I do `M-x list-packages' to see the list of available packages. It does
show me server details from where it fetch if I say install.

I think its important since package archives are following different standards
in archiving, for eg., IIUC a package from Melpa would generally be latest but
may not be a stable version. 

Thanks.,

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.4 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2012-10-30 on okhotsk19
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10706000
System Description:	Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771'
 '--without-compress-info' 'CFLAGS=-g -O0''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: C
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org-Agenda Week Ddl Grid

Minor modes in effect:
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n 
n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n 
n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n 
n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n 
n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n 
n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n 
n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n 
n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n 
n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n 
n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n p p p p p p n n n n 
g M-< M-k M-x e m <backspace> <backspace> e m <backspace> 
<backspace> e m a <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
b u g <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> g n u - <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> e m a c s - b 
<return>

Recent messages:
mouse-2, RET: Push this button
Contacting host: marmalade-repo.org:80
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
mouse-2, RET: Push this button
Contacting host: marmalade-repo.org:80

mouse-2, RET: Push this button
mouse-2, RET: Describe package
Mark set [2 times]
mouse-2, RET: Push this button

Load-path shadows:
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-man hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-man
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-ascii hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-ascii
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-beamer hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-beamer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-html hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-html
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-groff hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-groff
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-latex hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-publish hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-publish
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-export hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-export
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-md hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-md
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-texinfo hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-texinfo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-odt hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-odt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-740b771/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow emacsbug lisp-mnt finder-inf org-colview cal-move cal-iso appt
url-handlers autorevert doc-view image-mode reftex-parse ob-sh ob-gnuplot
ob-plantuml ob-python ob-perl ob-octave ob-ditaa ob-dot loadhist reftex-auc
preview prv-emacs ac-math tex-fold font-latex latex tex-style latexenc zotelo
reftex-dcr reftex reftex-vars rst dired-aux yaml-mode conf-mode grep sh-script
smie make-mode fortran jka-compr bbdb-message org-table org-indent org-wl
org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-inlinetask
org-special-blocks org-html qp flow-fill gnus-draft shr-color color shr
mm-archive sort smiley gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic
pop3 nndoc nndraft nnmh nnml utf-7 nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua epa-file epa
epg gnutls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache
spam spam-stat bbdb-com gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-demon nntp gnus-cite nnir
gnus-gravatar gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gravatar nnimap nnmail mail-source parse-time
utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win ibuf-ext ibuffer debug dired-x
ede/dired mail-extr magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit
pcvs-util add-log misearch multi-isearch semantic/wisent/python
semantic/db-mode semantic/decorate/include semantic/decorate/mode semantic/dep
semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent hippie-exp
ffap hl-line view face-remap semantic/analyze/complete semantic/ia
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/senator
semantic/decorate pulse semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db semantic/ctxt semantic/format semantic/tag-ls
semantic/find semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local mule-util tabify network-stream starttls
jedi epc ctable concurrent python-el-fgallina-expansions python rx executable
deferred goto-addr autoinsert notifications flyspell ispell eldoc
debbugs-autoloads mediawiki mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode url-http tls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 url-gw
edit-server smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils ps-print
ps-def lpr battery w3m-load webjump browse-url flymake compile info-look info
org-google-weather solar cal-dst google-weather url-cache url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars mailcap org-e-beamer org-e-latex org-e-publish org-export
org-element org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer org-exp ob-exp org-agenda
footnote diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-mode-expansions org ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-install 50magit ncl-mode-load inf-ncl ncl-mode cus-edit cus-start cus-load
ncl-doc ncl-mode-keywords tex-buf tex dbus xml preview-latex tex-site
auto-loads pylookup xscheme scheme highlight-parentheses hl-sexp thingatpt
paredit windmove winner tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring format-spec recentf tree-widget uniquify imenu
ace-jump-mode edict edict-japanese edict-english edict-morphology edict-edit
dui-registry dui dictem yasnippet dropdown-list derived auto-complete-config
auto-complete easy-mmode popup autopair diminish smex ido expand-region
expand-region-custom expand-region-core find-func time paren edmacro kmacro
warnings advice advice-preload vc-git ede/cpp-root ede/emacs ede/speedbar
ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-custom wid-edit eieio byte-opt cedet .loaddefs
bbdb timezone bbdb-loaddefs el-get el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages
el-get-notify help-mode easymenu el-get-dependencies el-get-build
el-get-status pp el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods
el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar
el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink
el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git
el-get-elpa package el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core cl-macs gv autoload
help-fns bytecomp byte-compile cconv dired cl cl-lib time-date japan-util
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు
YYR