Subject: bug#12761: bug #12761 - please do it

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 18:49:20 -0700 (PDT)

> > Please also font-lock (and add to Imenu) `gv-define-setter' &
> > compagnie.
> 
> Actually, gv setters and expanders should normally be added via
> (declare (gv-setter ...)) or (declare (gv-expander ...)), so they don't
> need any special handling in Imenu or font-lock.

Good to hear. But I don't see that, not yet at least. Not in this build:

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-08-07 on ODIEONE
Bzr revision: 113750 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/Devel/emacs/binary --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 CFLAGS=-O0 -g3 LDFLAGS=-Lc:/Devel/emacs/lib
 CPPFLAGS=-Ic:/Devel/emacs/include'

Visit frameset.el and search for `(gv-define-setter frameset-prop'.
Do you see `gv-define-setter' highlighted?  Do you see its first arg
highlighted?

The name of its first arg is in Imenu as a function, but perhaps that
is only because there is also a `(defun frameset-prop)'.

Personally, I care more about the font-locking, FWIW.