Subject: 24.2.50; doc fix for `just-one-space'

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 14:48:32 +0100

I propose this patch for fixing a documentation bug:

=== modified file 'doc/emacs/killing.texi'
--- doc/emacs/killing.texi      2012-09-30 09:18:38 +0000
+++ doc/emacs/killing.texi      2012-10-28 13:40:52 +0000
@@ -123,7 +123,7 @@
 (even if there were none before).  With a numeric argument @var{n}, it
 leaves @var{n} spaces before point if @var{n} is positive; if @var{n}
 is negative, it deletes newlines in addition to spaces and tabs,
-leaving a single space before point.
+leaving @var{-n} spaces before point.

   @kbd{C-x C-o} (@code{delete-blank-lines}) deletes all blank lines
 after the current line.  If the current line is blank, it deletes all

=== modified file 'lisp/simple.el'
--- lisp/simple.el      2012-10-07 22:31:58 +0000
+++ lisp/simple.el      2012-10-28 13:43:45 +0000
@@ -744,7 +744,7 @@

 (defun just-one-space (&optional n)
   "Delete all spaces and tabs around point, leaving one space (or N spaces).
-If N is negative, delete newlines as well."
+If N is negative, delete newlines as well, leaving (-N) spaces."
   (interactive "*p")
   (unless n (setq n 1))
   (let ((orig-pos (point))

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-10-28 on DANI-PC
Bzr revision: 110699 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/include -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/src
 -I../../libs/libpng-1.4.10 -I../../libs/zlib-1.2.6
 -I../../libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include -I../../libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -I../../libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -I../../libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -I../../libs/gnutls-3.0.16/include
 -I../../libs/libiconv-1.14-2-mingw32-dev/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

-- 
Dani Moncayo