Subject: bug#12732: closed (Re: bug#12732: 24.2.50; Makefile.in produces wrong icon and manual names)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:54:02 +0000

Your bug report

#12732: 24.2.50; Makefile.in produces wrong icon and manual names

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
12732: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12732
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#12732: 24.2.50; Makefile.in produces wrong icon and manual names
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 11:51:37 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This was fixed yesterday, the first time you reported it.

Subject: 24.2.50; Makefile.in produces wrong icon and manual names
From: Marcin Antczak <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:44:21 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Makefile.in targets: 'install-man' and 'install-etc' produces wrong icon names.

Steps to reproduce:

clone/checkout trunk emacs24 from git/bzr

autoreconf -i -I m4

./configure --program-suffix=.emacs24 
--program-transform-name='s/emacs-[0-9.]*//g'

make && make install

This makes binaries as follows:

ctags.emacs24
ebrowse.emacs24
emacs24
emacsclient.emacs24
emacs.emacs24 -> emacs24
etags.emacs24
grep-changelog.emacs24

And it's what I wanted, but icon names are wrong...

share/icons/hicolor/32x32/apps/emacs.png.emacs24

man pages have wrong names too: emacs.1.emacs24
while it should be emacs.emacs24.1

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.1)
 of 2012-10-24 on marcin-pc
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11300000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.10

Configured using:
 `configure '--build=x86_64-linux-gnu' '--prefix=/usr'
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/emacs24'
 '--disable-maintainer-mode' '--disable-dependency-tracking'
 '--program-suffix=.emacs24'
 '--program-transform-name=s/emacs-[0-9.]*//g' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs24/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--without-compress-info' '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Wformat-security'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: pl_PL.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  jabber-mode-line-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> C-s z u t i l s C-s C-s C-s <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x d <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<down> <home> <S-end> <delete> <return> g <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <return> C-s g i m p C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s 
C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-x r e p o <tab> 
r t <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
cua-scroll-up: End of buffer [15 times]
Mark saved where search started
Omitting...
(Nothing to omit)
Changed directory automatically updated
Omitting...
(Nothing to omit)
Mark saved where search started
byte-code: End of buffer [11 times]
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/quilt/quilt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/quilt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/anything-config/anything hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/anything-config/anything
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/anything-config/anything-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/anything-config/anything-config
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/anything-config/anything-match-plugin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/anything-config/anything-match-plugin
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-pkg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/autopair/autopair hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/autopair/autopair
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-anniv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-migrate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-com hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-com
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-print
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-message
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-chg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-chg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-mac hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-mac
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-key hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-key
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-bmu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-bmu
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-lit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-lit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-1 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-1
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-doc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-definitions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-definitions
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dired-plus/dired+ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dired-plus/dired+
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flymake/flymake
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flymake-cursor/flymake-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flymake-cursor/flymake-cursor
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/fuzzy-el/fuzzy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/fuzzy-el/fuzzy
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haml-mode/haml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haml-mode/haml-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-yaoddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-yaoddmuse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-match-plugin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-match-plugin
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-plugin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-plugin
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-call-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-call-tree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-emms hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-emms
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-adaptative hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-adaptative
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-gentoo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-gentoo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-elscreen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-elscreen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-firefox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-firefox
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-bmkext hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-bmkext
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-apt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-apt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm-c-yasnippet/helm-c-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm-c-yasnippet/helm-c-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/html5-ncr hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/html5-ncr
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/html5-langs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/html5-langs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/whattf-dt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/whattf-dt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/h5-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/h5-maint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/html5-tok hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/html5-tok
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/idle-highlight-mode/idle-highlight-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/idle-highlight-mode/idle-highlight-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/info-plus/info+ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/info-plus/info+
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-osd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-osd
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/srv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/srv
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-core
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-server
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-menu
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-libnotify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-libnotify
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-register hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-register
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-common
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-gmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-gmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ping hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ping
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-festival hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-festival
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-compose
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc-presence
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-browse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-browse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-activity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-activity
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-client
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xmessage hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xmessage
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-disco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-disco
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/fsm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-awesome hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-awesome
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-private hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-private
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-client
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-history
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-events hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-events
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-util
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-feature-neg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-feature-neg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-watch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-watch
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-roster hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-roster
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-console hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-console
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatbuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatbuffer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sawfish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sawfish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-iq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-iq
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-wmii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-wmii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keepalive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keepalive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ratpoison hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ratpoison
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-logon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-logon
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-modeline
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-search
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatstates hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatstates
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-common
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-time
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-conn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-conn
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-presence
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-tmux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-tmux
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-truncate
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-newdisco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-newdisco
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keymap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keymap
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-coloring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-coloring
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ourversion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ourversion
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-widget
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-export hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-export
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-avatar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-avatar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-alert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-alert
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/hexrgb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/hexrgb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-server
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-socks5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-socks5
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jquery-doc/jquery-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jquery-doc/jquery-doc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jquery-doc/jquery-doc-data hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jquery-doc/jquery-doc-data
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/js3-mode/js3 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/js3-mode/js3
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-stgit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-stgit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/multi-term/multi-term hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/multi-term/multi-term
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-magit/org-magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-magit/org-magit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lparse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview-xemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview-xemacs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-redmine/org-redmine hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-redmine/org-redmine
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/test-metaweblog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/test-metaweblog
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-pkg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/metaweblog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/metaweblog
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/php-mode/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/php-mode/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/popup/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/popup/popup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/powerline/powerline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/powerline/powerline
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/quilt/quilt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/quilt/quilt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/sass-mode/sass-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/sass-mode/sass-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scss-mode/scss-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/scss-mode/scss-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/twittering-mode/twittering-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/twittering-mode/twittering-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/xml-rpc/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xml-rpc/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/yasnippet/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/yasnippet/dropdown-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/dropdown-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-keys

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils misearch multi-isearch
rect tramp-cache tramp-sh helm-misc helm-files image-dired helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net helm-plugin helm-locate
helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-external helm-buffers helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-elscreen helm-utils sh-script smie executable conf-mode
hi-lock vc-git hideshow hl-line linum make-mode flyspell ispell
autorevert paren cua-base wombat-theme desktop savehist org-magit
magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log
helm-c-yasnippet helm auto-complete-config dropdown-list yasnippet
helm-config anything-config browse-url rx anything-match-plugin grep
compile tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs shell ffap twittering-mode url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars org2blog-autoloads org-redmine
anything org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src
ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat
org-macs ob-eval find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs multi-term
term disp-table ehelp electric jquery-doc jquery-doc-data auto-complete
edmacro kmacro popup jabber jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome
jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar mailcap jabber-activity
jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc
jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp
comint ansi-color ring jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register
jabber-roster jabber-private format-spec jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-muc-nick-coloring assoc hexrgb jabber-newdisco jabber-widget
jabber-disco wid-edit jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode ewoc
jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm
jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls gnutls jabber-xml xml
jabber-menu jabber-autoloads jabber-util idle-highlight-mode whattf-dt
html5-langs haml-mode js json imenu thingatpt cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs css-mode
ruby-mode fuzzy byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv dired+
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util dired-aux bookmark+ bookmark+-key easy-mmode dired-x dired
bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu help-mode easymenu bookmark+-lit bookmark pp
bbdb-loaddefs autopair advice help-fns advice-preload powerline cl-macs
gv cl cl-lib time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)