Subject: 24.2.50; Makefile.in produces wrong icon and manual names

From: Marcin Antczak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:44:21 +0200

Makefile.in targets: 'install-man' and 'install-etc' produces wrong icon names.

Steps to reproduce:

clone/checkout trunk emacs24 from git/bzr

autoreconf -i -I m4

./configure --program-suffix=.emacs24 
--program-transform-name='s/emacs-[0-9.]*//g'

make && make install

This makes binaries as follows:

ctags.emacs24
ebrowse.emacs24
emacs24
emacsclient.emacs24
emacs.emacs24 -> emacs24
etags.emacs24
grep-changelog.emacs24

And it's what I wanted, but icon names are wrong...

share/icons/hicolor/32x32/apps/emacs.png.emacs24

man pages have wrong names too: emacs.1.emacs24
while it should be emacs.emacs24.1

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.1)
 of 2012-10-24 on marcin-pc
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11300000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.10

Configured using:
 `configure '--build=x86_64-linux-gnu' '--prefix=/usr'
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/emacs24'
 '--disable-maintainer-mode' '--disable-dependency-tracking'
 '--program-suffix=.emacs24'
 '--program-transform-name=s/emacs-[0-9.]*//g' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs24/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--without-compress-info' '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Wformat-security'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: pl_PL.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  jabber-mode-line-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> C-s z u t i l s C-s C-s C-s <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x d <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<down> <home> <S-end> <delete> <return> g <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <return> C-s g i m p C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s 
C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-x r e p o <tab> 
r t <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
cua-scroll-up: End of buffer [15 times]
Mark saved where search started
Omitting...
(Nothing to omit)
Changed directory automatically updated
Omitting...
(Nothing to omit)
Mark saved where search started
byte-code: End of buffer [11 times]
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/quilt/quilt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/quilt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/anything-config/anything hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/anything-config/anything
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/anything-config/anything-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/anything-config/anything-config
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/anything-config/anything-match-plugin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/anything-config/anything-match-plugin
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-pkg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/autopair/autopair hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/autopair/autopair
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-anniv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-migrate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-com hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-com
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-print
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-message
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-chg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-chg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-mac hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-mac
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-key hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-key
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-bmu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-bmu
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-lit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-lit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-1 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-1
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-doc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-definitions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-definitions
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dired-plus/dired+ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dired-plus/dired+
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flymake/flymake
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flymake-cursor/flymake-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flymake-cursor/flymake-cursor
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/fuzzy-el/fuzzy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/fuzzy-el/fuzzy
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haml-mode/haml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haml-mode/haml-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-yaoddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-yaoddmuse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-match-plugin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-match-plugin
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-plugin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-plugin
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-call-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-call-tree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-emms hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-emms
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-adaptative hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-adaptative
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-gentoo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-gentoo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-elscreen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-elscreen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-firefox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-firefox
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-bmkext hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-bmkext
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-apt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-apt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm-c-yasnippet/helm-c-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm-c-yasnippet/helm-c-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/html5-ncr hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/html5-ncr
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/html5-langs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/html5-langs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/whattf-dt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/whattf-dt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/h5-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/h5-maint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/html5-tok hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/html5-tok
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/idle-highlight-mode/idle-highlight-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/idle-highlight-mode/idle-highlight-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/info-plus/info+ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/info-plus/info+
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-osd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-osd
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/srv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/srv
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-core
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-server
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-menu
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-libnotify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-libnotify
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-register hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-register
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-common
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-gmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-gmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ping hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ping
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-festival hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-festival
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-compose
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc-presence
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-browse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-browse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-activity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-activity
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-client
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xmessage hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xmessage
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-disco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-disco
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/fsm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-awesome hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-awesome
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-private hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-private
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-client
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-history
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-events hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-events
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-util
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-feature-neg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-feature-neg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-watch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-watch
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-roster hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-roster
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-console hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-console
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatbuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatbuffer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sawfish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sawfish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-iq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-iq
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-wmii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-wmii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keepalive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keepalive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ratpoison hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ratpoison
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-logon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-logon
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-modeline
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-search
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatstates hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatstates
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-common
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-time
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-conn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-conn
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-presence
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-tmux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-tmux
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-truncate
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-newdisco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-newdisco
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keymap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keymap
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-coloring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-coloring
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ourversion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ourversion
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-widget
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-export hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-export
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-avatar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-avatar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-alert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-alert
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/hexrgb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/hexrgb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-server
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-socks5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-socks5
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jquery-doc/jquery-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jquery-doc/jquery-doc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jquery-doc/jquery-doc-data hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jquery-doc/jquery-doc-data
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/js3-mode/js3 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/js3-mode/js3
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-stgit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-stgit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/multi-term/multi-term hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/multi-term/multi-term
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-magit/org-magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-magit/org-magit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lparse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview-xemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview-xemacs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-redmine/org-redmine hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-redmine/org-redmine
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/test-metaweblog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/test-metaweblog
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-pkg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/metaweblog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/metaweblog
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/php-mode/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/php-mode/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/popup/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/popup/popup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/powerline/powerline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/powerline/powerline
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/quilt/quilt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/quilt/quilt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/sass-mode/sass-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/sass-mode/sass-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scss-mode/scss-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/scss-mode/scss-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/twittering-mode/twittering-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/twittering-mode/twittering-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/xml-rpc/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xml-rpc/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/yasnippet/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/yasnippet/dropdown-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/dropdown-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-keys

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils misearch multi-isearch
rect tramp-cache tramp-sh helm-misc helm-files image-dired helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net helm-plugin helm-locate
helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-external helm-buffers helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-elscreen helm-utils sh-script smie executable conf-mode
hi-lock vc-git hideshow hl-line linum make-mode flyspell ispell
autorevert paren cua-base wombat-theme desktop savehist org-magit
magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log
helm-c-yasnippet helm auto-complete-config dropdown-list yasnippet
helm-config anything-config browse-url rx anything-match-plugin grep
compile tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs shell ffap twittering-mode url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars org2blog-autoloads org-redmine
anything org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src
ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat
org-macs ob-eval find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs multi-term
term disp-table ehelp electric jquery-doc jquery-doc-data auto-complete
edmacro kmacro popup jabber jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome
jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar mailcap jabber-activity
jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc
jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp
comint ansi-color ring jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register
jabber-roster jabber-private format-spec jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-muc-nick-coloring assoc hexrgb jabber-newdisco jabber-widget
jabber-disco wid-edit jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode ewoc
jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm
jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls gnutls jabber-xml xml
jabber-menu jabber-autoloads jabber-util idle-highlight-mode whattf-dt
html5-langs haml-mode js json imenu thingatpt cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs css-mode
ruby-mode fuzzy byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv dired+
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util dired-aux bookmark+ bookmark+-key easy-mmode dired-x dired
bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu help-mode easymenu bookmark+-lit bookmark pp
bbdb-loaddefs autopair advice help-fns advice-preload powerline cl-macs
gv cl cl-lib time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)