Subject: bug#12713: closed (Re: bug#12713: 24.2.50; Broken Makefile.in unable to build with program-transform-name and suffix)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:41:02 +0000

Your bug report

#12713: 24.2.50; Broken Makefile.in unable to build with program-transform-name and suffix

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
12713: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12713
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#12713: 24.2.50; Broken Makefile.in unable to build with program-transform-name and suffix
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:39:00 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Fixed. Someone should have stuck to his initial method for doing this.
Enjoy running your emacs24.emacs2424 binary.

Subject: 24.2.50; Broken Makefile.in unable to build with program-transform-name and suffix
From: Marcin Antczak <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 19:23:11 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm trying to build emacs with:

--program-suffix=.emacs24
--program-transform-name='s/emacs/emacs24/g'

Build crashes with:

umask 022; /bin/mkdir -p /emacs24/share/applications
tmp=etc/emacs.tmpdesktop; rm -f ${tmp}; \
	sed -e '/^Exec=emacs/ s/emacs/`echo emacs | sed 's&$&.emacs24&;s/emacs/emacs24/g'`/' \
	  -e '/^Icon=emacs/ s/emacs/`echo emacs | sed 's&$&.emacs24&;s/emacs/emacs24/g'`/' \
	  /deb-emacs24/etc/emacs.desktop > ${tmp}; \
	/usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ${tmp} /emacs24/share/applications/`echo emacs | sed 's&$&.emacs24&;s/emacs/emacs24/g'`.desktop; \
	rm -f ${tmp}
/bin/sh: 2: Syntax error: ";" unexpected
make: *** [install-etc] Błąd 2

As I can see someone changed install-etc target in Makefile.in to enable
program-transform-name but it is in conflict with program-suffix option.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.1)
 of 2012-09-29 on neutrico
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure '--build=x86_64-linux-gnu' '--prefix=/usr'
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/emacs24'
 '--disable-maintainer-mode' '--disable-dependency-tracking'
 '--program-suffix=.emacs24'
 '--program-transform-name=s/emacs-[0-9.]*//g' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs24/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--without-compress-info' '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Wformat-security'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: pl_PL.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  jabber-mode-line-mode: t
  idle-highlight-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent input:
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x k <return> C-x k <return> 
C-x k <return> C-x k <return> C-x k <return> C-x k 
<return> C-x k <return> C-x k <return> C-x k <return> 
C-x k <return> C-x k <return> M-x <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <down> <return>

Recent messages:

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/quilt/quilt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/quilt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/anything-config/anything hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/anything-config/anything
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/anything-config/anything-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/anything-config/anything-config
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/anything-config/anything-match-plugin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/anything-config/anything-match-plugin
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-pkg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/autopair/autopair hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/autopair/autopair
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-anniv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-migrate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-com hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-com
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-print
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-message
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-chg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-chg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-mac hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-mac
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-key hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-key
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-bmu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-bmu
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-lit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-lit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-1 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-1
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-doc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-definitions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-definitions
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-solarized/solarized-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/debian-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/debian-ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dired-plus/dired+ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dired-plus/dired+
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flymake/flymake
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flymake-cursor/flymake-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flymake-cursor/flymake-cursor
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/fuzzy-el/fuzzy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/fuzzy-el/fuzzy
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haml-mode/haml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haml-mode/haml-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-yaoddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-yaoddmuse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-match-plugin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-match-plugin
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-plugin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-plugin
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-call-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-call-tree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-emms hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-emms
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-adaptative hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-adaptative
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-gentoo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-gentoo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-elscreen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-elscreen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-firefox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-firefox
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-bmkext hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-bmkext
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-apt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-apt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/helm-c-yasnippet/helm-c-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/helm-c-yasnippet/helm-c-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/html5-ncr hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/html5-ncr
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/html5-langs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/html5-langs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/whattf-dt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/whattf-dt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/h5-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/h5-maint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/html5-tok hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/html5-tok
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/idle-highlight-mode/idle-highlight-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/idle-highlight-mode/idle-highlight-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/info-plus/info+ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/info-plus/info+
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-osd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-osd
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/srv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/srv
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-core
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-server
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-menu
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-libnotify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-libnotify
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-register hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-register
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-common
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-gmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-gmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ping hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ping
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-festival hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-festival
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-compose
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc-presence
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-browse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-browse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-activity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-activity
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-client
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xmessage hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xmessage
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-disco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-disco
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/fsm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-awesome hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-awesome
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-private hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-private
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-client
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-history
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-events hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-events
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-util
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-feature-neg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-feature-neg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-watch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-watch
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-roster hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-roster
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-console hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-console
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatbuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatbuffer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sawfish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sawfish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-iq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-iq
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-wmii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-wmii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keepalive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keepalive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ratpoison hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ratpoison
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-logon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-logon
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-modeline
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-search
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatstates hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatstates
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-common
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-time
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-conn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-conn
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-presence
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-tmux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-tmux
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-truncate
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-newdisco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-newdisco
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keymap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keymap
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-coloring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-coloring
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ourversion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ourversion
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-widget
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-export hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-export
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-avatar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-avatar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-alert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-alert
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/hexrgb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/hexrgb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-server
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-socks5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-socks5
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jquery-doc/jquery-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jquery-doc/jquery-doc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jquery-doc/jquery-doc-data hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jquery-doc/jquery-doc-data
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/js3-mode/js3 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/js3-mode/js3
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-stgit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-stgit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/multi-term/multi-term hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/multi-term/multi-term
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-magit/org-magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-magit/org-magit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lparse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview-xemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview-xemacs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-redmine/org-redmine hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-redmine/org-redmine
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/test-metaweblog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/test-metaweblog
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-pkg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/metaweblog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/metaweblog
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/php-mode/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/php-mode/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/popup/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/popup/popup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/powerline/powerline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/powerline/powerline
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/quilt/quilt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/quilt/quilt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/sass-mode/sass-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/sass-mode/sass-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scss-mode/scss-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/scss-mode/scss-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/twittering-mode/twittering-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/twittering-mode/twittering-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/xml-rpc/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xml-rpc/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/yasnippet/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/yasnippet/dropdown-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/dropdown-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-keys

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail helm-misc helm-files
image-dired helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net
helm-plugin helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-external
helm-buffers helm-grep helm-regexp helm-elscreen helm-utils conf-mode
whitespace hi-lock vc-git make-mode message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader hideshow hl-line linum
flyspell ispell autorevert paren cua-base wombat-theme desktop savehist
org-magit magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util
add-log helm-c-yasnippet helm auto-complete-config dropdown-list
yasnippet helm-config anything-config browse-url rx
anything-match-plugin grep compile tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
shell ffap twittering-mode url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source eieio gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
org2blog-autoloads org-redmine anything org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs multi-term term disp-table ehelp electric jquery-doc
jquery-doc-data auto-complete edmacro kmacro popup jabber
jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii
jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison
jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server
jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client
jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar mailcap jabber-activity jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp comint
ansi-color ring jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register
jabber-roster jabber-private format-spec jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-muc-nick-coloring assoc hexrgb jabber-newdisco jabber-widget
jabber-disco wid-edit jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode ewoc
jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm
jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls gnutls jabber-xml xml
jabber-menu jabber-autoloads jabber-util idle-highlight-mode whattf-dt
html5-langs haml-mode js json imenu thingatpt cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs css-mode
ruby-mode fuzzy byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv dired+
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util dired-aux bookmark+ bookmark+-key easy-mmode dired-x dired
bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu help-mode easymenu bookmark+-lit bookmark pp
bbdb-loaddefs autopair advice help-fns advice-preload powerline cl-macs
gv cl cl-lib time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)