Subject: bug#12699: 24.2.50; Typo in elisp.info, Node: Recording Input, number of events

From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 09:58:12 +0200

Hi,

it says:

 -- Function: recent-keys
     This function returns a vector containing the last 300 input
     events from the keyboard or mouse.  All input events are included,
     whether or not they were used as parts of key sequences.  Thus,
     you always get the last 100 input events, not counting events
     generated by keyboard macros.  (These are excluded because they
     are less interesting for debugging; it should be enough to see the
     events that invoked the macros.)

I think the "you always get the last 100 input events" should also refer
to "300".

Thanks,

Michael.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2012-10-18 on dex, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 2:20121018-1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (wheezy)