Subject: 24.2.50; Describe file-name cache at (emacs) `File Conveniences'

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 16:12:29 -0700

This is a node about "convenient facilities for finding" files.  It
should mention the file-name cache and cross-reference node `File Name
Cache'.  That feature too provides a way to quickly find files that
might be far from the current directory.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-10-15 on DANI-PC
Bzr revision: 110553 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/include -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/src
 -I../../libs/libpng-1.4.10 -I../../libs/zlib-1.2.6
 -I../../libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include -I../../libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -I../../libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -I../../libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -I../../libs/gnutls-3.0.16/include
 -I../../libs/libiconv-1.14-2-mingw32-dev/include'