Subject: bug#12671: closed (Re: bug#12671: 24.2.50; diff-kill-hunk with diff-auto-refine-mode jumps to beginning)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 18:47:02 +0000

Your bug report

#12671: 24.2.50; diff-kill-hunk with diff-auto-refine-mode jumps to beginning

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
12671: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12671
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#12671: 24.2.50; diff-kill-hunk with diff-auto-refine-mode jumps to beginning
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: Ivan Andrus <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 14:44:36 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> In diff mode killing a hunk with diff-auto-refine-mode on will jump to the
> beginning of the file-bounds.  This is because `diff-hunk-kill' calls
> `diff-hunk-next' when it's getting the file bounds.  The call to
> `diff-hunk-next' schedules a timer which moves the point to where it was
> when `diff-hunk-next' was called, namely the first hunk of the file.

That was a bug in the timer, indeed.
I installed the patch below which should fix it.

> I'm not sure the best way to fix it, but the patch below is probably the
> easiest.
[...]
> -  (let* ((hunk-bounds (diff-bounds-of-hunk))
> +  (let* ((diff-auto-refine-mode nil)
> +	 (hunk-bounds (diff-bounds-of-hunk))

The auto-refine behavior is definitely suboptimal (it should rather
than triggered by jit-lock, ideally), but I'd rather not disable it
around problematic uses, at last as long as those problematic uses can
be fixed some other way.

        Stefan

=== modified file 'lisp/vc/diff-mode.el'
--- lisp/vc/diff-mode.el	2012-10-02 03:49:28 +0000
+++ lisp/vc/diff-mode.el	2012-10-23 18:37:16 +0000
@@ -581,8 +581,9 @@
                       (with-local-quit
                         (when (buffer-live-p buffer)
                           (with-current-buffer buffer
+                            (save-excursion
                             (goto-char point)
-                            (diff-refine-hunk))))))))))
+                              (diff-refine-hunk)))))))))))
 
 (easy-mmode-define-navigation
  diff-file diff-file-header-re "file" diff-end-of-file)

Subject: 24.2.50; diff-kill-hunk with diff-auto-refine-mode jumps to beginning
From: Ivan Andrus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:39:13 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In diff mode killing a hunk with diff-auto-refine-mode on will jump to the
beginning of the file-bounds.  This is because `diff-hunk-kill' calls
`diff-hunk-next' when it's getting the file bounds.  The call to
`diff-hunk-next' schedules a timer which moves the point to where it was
when `diff-hunk-next' was called, namely the first hunk of the file.

This seems to be the only problematic call to `diff-hunk-next', but
there are some calls to `diff-hunk-prev' which don't appear to be
problematic.

I'm not sure the best way to fix it, but the patch below is probably the
easiest.

=== modified file 'lisp/vc/diff-mode.el'
--- lisp/vc/diff-mode.el	2012-10-02 03:49:28 +0000
+++ lisp/vc/diff-mode.el	2012-10-18 12:31:06 +0000
@@ -630,7 +630,8 @@
(defun diff-hunk-kill ()
   "Kill the hunk at point."
   (interactive)
-  (let* ((hunk-bounds (diff-bounds-of-hunk))
+  (let* ((diff-auto-refine-mode nil)
+	 (hunk-bounds (diff-bounds-of-hunk))
	 (file-bounds (ignore-errors (diff-bounds-of-file)))
	 ;; If the current hunk is the only one for its file, kill the
	 ;; file header too.

Thanks,
Ivan

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.7 (i386-apple-darwin10.8.0, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
of 2012-10-17 on oroszlan.local
Bzr revision: 110569 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
Configured using:
`configure '--with-ns''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Diff

Minor modes in effect:
  vc-parent-buffer: init.el
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  msb-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-visible-mark-mode: t
  visible-mark-mode: t
  gvol-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  command-frequency-autosave-mode: t
  command-frequency-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
d i f f - a u <return> n n k <C-tab> C-x r j e TAB
TAB C-M-SPC C-M-l C-M-l C-c ; C-k C-x C-s C-x C-e C-M-j
TAB TAB C-M-l C-M-SPC C-M-j C-c ; C-M-j C-M-j C-; TAB
C-; C-M-o C-x C-e <C-tab> n k k <C-tab> <C-tab> M-w
<C-tab> <C-tab> M-W C-s d i f f - a u C-w C-s C-w C-s
TAB TAB C-a TAB TAB C-k C-k C-k C-k TAB TAB C-o C-o
M-o <C-tab> C-k <return> <C-tab> C-k <return> <C-tab>
C-k <return> C-k C-k C-k C-e C-M-u C-M-u C-M-u C-M-u
C-o C-h f <return> <C-tab> M-w M-w <C-tab> C-k C-k
C-k C-k TAB TAB TAB TAB C-a C-M-k C-/ C-o C-h f <return>
C-a C-M-k C-/ <C-tab> M-w <C-tab> C-x r j e C-M-j TAB
TAB C-y C-M-j <return> C-M-j C-M-SPC C-M-l C-j C-M-SPC
C-M-SPC C-M-j C-M-j C-M-l C-M-l TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB
TAB TAB C-k C-a C-k C-c ; TAB C-; C-k C-k C-; TAB C-;
C-k C-; C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-x C-s C-x C-e q C-M-j
C-M-l TAB C-e C-j <return> C-e C-d M-\ C-e C-x C-e
<C-tab> <C-tab> C-x v = C-g C-x v = C-a y n n n n k
<C-tab> <C-tab> M-x d i <return> n n n n k k k <C-tab>
C-k C-M-SPC C-M-l <tab> C-M-j C-k C-o C-o C-o C-o C-o
C-o C-o C-o C-k C-k C-k C-k <return> , , s h o w SPC
, , p o i n t <C-S-return> C-k C-k C-o C-o C-l C-l
C-M-k C-/ TAB TAB M-RET C-M-j d C-y C-M-k C-M-o C-M-o
C-M-o C-e C-x C-e C-a C-e C-a C-l C-a C-e C-x C-e <C-tab>
n k k M-x d <return> k C-h e M-x e <backspace> r e
p o <return>

Recent messages:
(point): 396
diff--auto-refine-data: (#<buffer *vc-diff*> . #<marker at 396 in *vc-diff*>)
(point): 1463
diff--auto-refine-data: (#<buffer *vc-diff*> . #<marker at 1463 in *vc-diff*>)
(point): 1972
diff--auto-refine-data: (#<buffer *vc-diff*> . #<marker at 1972 in *vc-diff*>)
(point): 2496
diff--auto-refine-data: (#<buffer *vc-diff*> . #<marker at 2496 in *vc-diff*>)

Load-path shadows:
/Users/gvol/vcs/gap-mode/gap-process hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/gap-mode-20120912.2301/gap-process
/Users/gvol/vcs/gap-mode/gap-mode hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/gap-mode-20120912.2301/gap-mode
~/vcs/expand-region.el/text-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/text-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/ruby-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/ruby-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/python-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/python-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/python-el-fgallina-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/python-el-fgallina-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/python-el-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/python-el-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/org-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/org-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/nxml-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/nxml-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/latex-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/latex-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/jsp-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/jsp-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/js2-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/js2-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/js-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/js-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/html-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/html-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/feature-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/feature-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/expand-region hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/expand-region
~/vcs/expand-region.el/expand-region-pkg hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/expand-region-pkg
~/vcs/expand-region.el/expand-region-custom hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/expand-region-custom
~/vcs/expand-region.el/expand-region-core hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/expand-region-core
~/vcs/expand-region.el/erlang-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/erlang-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/css-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/css-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/clojure-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/clojure-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/cc-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/cc-mode-expansions
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/parenface-20091203.1917/parenface hides ~/.emacs.d/local/parenface
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/linum-relative-20120905.1503/linum-relative hides ~/.emacs.d/local/linum-relative
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/hl-sexp-20101130.1343/hl-sexp hides ~/.emacs.d/local/hl-sexp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-indentation-20120129.357/highlight-indentation hides ~/.emacs.d/local/highlight-indentation
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/command-frequency-1.1/command-frequency hides ~/.emacs.d/local/command-frequency
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-xoxo hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-wl hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-w3m hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-vm hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-version hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-timer hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-taskjuggler hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-table hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-src hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-special-blocks hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-rmail hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-remember hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-publish hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-protocol hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-plot hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-pcomplete hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-odt hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-mouse hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-mobile hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-mks hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-mhe hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-mew hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-macs hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-mac-message hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-lparse hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-list hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-latex hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-jsinfo hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-irc hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-install hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-inlinetask hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-info hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-indent hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-id hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-icalendar hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-html hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-habit hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-gnus hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-freemind hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-footnote hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-feed hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-faces hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-exp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-exp-blocks hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-eshell hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-entities hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-element hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-docview hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-docbook hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-datetree hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-ctags hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-crypt hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-compat hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-colview hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-clock hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-capture hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-bibtex hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-beamer hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-bbdb hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-attach hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-ascii hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-archive hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-agenda hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-tangle hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-table hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-sqlite hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-sql hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-shen hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-sh hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-screen hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-scheme hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-scala hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-sass hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-ruby hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-ref hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-R hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-python hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-plantuml hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-picolisp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-perl hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-org hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-octave hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-ocaml hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-mscgen hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-maxima hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-matlab hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-lob hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-lisp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-lilypond hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-ledger hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-latex hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-keys hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-js hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-java hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-io hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-haskell hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-fortran hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-exp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-eval hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-dot hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-ditaa hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-css hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-comint hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-clojure hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-calc hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-C hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-awk hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-asymptote hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/gvol/vcs/sage-mode/emacs/.dir-locals hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/.emacs.d/local/lisp-mnt hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp-mnt

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils log-view vc-annotate mule-util
cal-move parse-time reftex-sel autorevert reftex-ref reftex-parse
reftex-cite texmathp disp-table whitespace goto-last-change proced
ibuf-macs ibuf-ext ibuffer cus-theme eieio-custom wid-browse
ruby-mode-expansions ruby-mode cus-edit apropos epa-file epa epg
epg-config debug wgrep grep mail-extr html-mode-expansions sgml-mode
ffap url-parse url-vars misearch multi-isearch dabbrev macros
expand-region text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions
org-mode-expansions latex-mode-expansions feature-mode-expansions
expand-region-custom expand-region-core subword smerge-mode diff-mode
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-dir ewoc org-colview org-table feature-mode
cucumber-mode latexenc preview prv-emacs adaptive-wrap tex-fold
reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars tex-bar tex-buf toolbar-x
font-latex latex tex-style sage-auctex tex elide-head vc-bzr c-eldoc
cc-langs skeleton info-look cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs gap-mode gap-process dired+
dired-x ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util dired-aux dired executable tabify cal-iso
org-mobile vc-hg reveal org-habit org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail
org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-archive org-id org-crypt ob-python org ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs
find-func gvol-light-theme vc-git eldoc highlight-parentheses
greedy-delete hl-sexp highlight-symbol hi-lock thingatpt time jka-compr
saveplace uniquify which-func imenu paren recentf tree-widget wid-edit
msb mb-depth icomplete hl-line delsel image-file cus-start cus-load
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs warnings
autoinsert yasnippet dropdown-list derived help-mode tramp tramp-compat
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete format-spec
edmacro kmacro smex ido visible-mark parenface fold commit-patch-buffer
log-edit pcvs-util add-log vc vc-dispatcher sage rx sage-load xml
flymake compile comint ansi-color ring desktop drag-stuff
browse-kill-ring backtr command-frequency uptimes pp server easy-mmode
assoc windmove ac-slime-autoloads ace-jump-mode-autoloads
ack-and-a-half-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads
applescript-mode-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
browse-kill-ring-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads c-eldoc-autoloads
columnify-autoloads command-frequency-autoloads company-autoloads
cyberpunk-theme-autoloads debbugs-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads
dired+-autoloads drag-stuff-autoloads durendal-autoloads ein-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads emstar-autoloads feature-mode-autoloads
gap-mode-autoloads goto-last-change-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
highlight-parentheses-autoloads highlight-symbol-autoloads
hl-sexp-autoloads info+-autoloads jump-char-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads
linum-relative-autoloads mark-multiple-autoloads
markdown-mode+-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads nrepl-autoloads num3-mode-autoloads
org-plus-contrib-autoloads info easymenu paredit-autoloads
parenface-autoloads popup-autoloads python-mode-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads redo+-autoloads rw-hunspell-autoloads
scpaste-autoloads htmlize-autoloads scss-mode-autoloads
slime-clj-autoloads slime-fuzzy-autoloads slime-ritz-autoloads
smart-forward-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
smarter-compile-autoloads smartrep-autoloads smex-autoloads
speck-autoloads swank-clojure-autoloads advice advice-preload
clojure-mode-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads unicode-whitespace-autoloads ucs-utils-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads help-fns cl-macs gv cl
cl-lib pcache-autoloads finder-inf vala-mode-autoloads
websocket-autoloads wgrep-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads package time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)