Subject: bug#12671: 24.2.50; diff-kill-hunk with diff-auto-refine-mode jumps to beginning

From: Ivan Andrus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:39:13 +0200

In diff mode killing a hunk with diff-auto-refine-mode on will jump to the
beginning of the file-bounds.  This is because `diff-hunk-kill' calls
`diff-hunk-next' when it's getting the file bounds.  The call to
`diff-hunk-next' schedules a timer which moves the point to where it was
when `diff-hunk-next' was called, namely the first hunk of the file.

This seems to be the only problematic call to `diff-hunk-next', but
there are some calls to `diff-hunk-prev' which don't appear to be
problematic.

I'm not sure the best way to fix it, but the patch below is probably the
easiest.

=== modified file 'lisp/vc/diff-mode.el'
--- lisp/vc/diff-mode.el	2012-10-02 03:49:28 +0000
+++ lisp/vc/diff-mode.el	2012-10-18 12:31:06 +0000
@@ -630,7 +630,8 @@
(defun diff-hunk-kill ()
   "Kill the hunk at point."
   (interactive)
-  (let* ((hunk-bounds (diff-bounds-of-hunk))
+  (let* ((diff-auto-refine-mode nil)
+	 (hunk-bounds (diff-bounds-of-hunk))
	 (file-bounds (ignore-errors (diff-bounds-of-file)))
	 ;; If the current hunk is the only one for its file, kill the
	 ;; file header too.

Thanks,
Ivan

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.7 (i386-apple-darwin10.8.0, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
of 2012-10-17 on oroszlan.local
Bzr revision: 110569 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
Configured using:
`configure '--with-ns''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Diff

Minor modes in effect:
  vc-parent-buffer: init.el
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  msb-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-visible-mark-mode: t
  visible-mark-mode: t
  gvol-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  command-frequency-autosave-mode: t
  command-frequency-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
d i f f - a u <return> n n k <C-tab> C-x r j e TAB
TAB C-M-SPC C-M-l C-M-l C-c ; C-k C-x C-s C-x C-e C-M-j
TAB TAB C-M-l C-M-SPC C-M-j C-c ; C-M-j C-M-j C-; TAB
C-; C-M-o C-x C-e <C-tab> n k k <C-tab> <C-tab> M-w
<C-tab> <C-tab> M-W C-s d i f f - a u C-w C-s C-w C-s
TAB TAB C-a TAB TAB C-k C-k C-k C-k TAB TAB C-o C-o
M-o <C-tab> C-k <return> <C-tab> C-k <return> <C-tab>
C-k <return> C-k C-k C-k C-e C-M-u C-M-u C-M-u C-M-u
C-o C-h f <return> <C-tab> M-w M-w <C-tab> C-k C-k
C-k C-k TAB TAB TAB TAB C-a C-M-k C-/ C-o C-h f <return>
C-a C-M-k C-/ <C-tab> M-w <C-tab> C-x r j e C-M-j TAB
TAB C-y C-M-j <return> C-M-j C-M-SPC C-M-l C-j C-M-SPC
C-M-SPC C-M-j C-M-j C-M-l C-M-l TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB
TAB TAB C-k C-a C-k C-c ; TAB C-; C-k C-k C-; TAB C-;
C-k C-; C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-x C-s C-x C-e q C-M-j
C-M-l TAB C-e C-j <return> C-e C-d M-\ C-e C-x C-e
<C-tab> <C-tab> C-x v = C-g C-x v = C-a y n n n n k
<C-tab> <C-tab> M-x d i <return> n n n n k k k <C-tab>
C-k C-M-SPC C-M-l <tab> C-M-j C-k C-o C-o C-o C-o C-o
C-o C-o C-o C-k C-k C-k C-k <return> , , s h o w SPC
, , p o i n t <C-S-return> C-k C-k C-o C-o C-l C-l
C-M-k C-/ TAB TAB M-RET C-M-j d C-y C-M-k C-M-o C-M-o
C-M-o C-e C-x C-e C-a C-e C-a C-l C-a C-e C-x C-e <C-tab>
n k k M-x d <return> k C-h e M-x e <backspace> r e
p o <return>

Recent messages:
(point): 396
diff--auto-refine-data: (#<buffer *vc-diff*> . #<marker at 396 in *vc-diff*>)
(point): 1463
diff--auto-refine-data: (#<buffer *vc-diff*> . #<marker at 1463 in *vc-diff*>)
(point): 1972
diff--auto-refine-data: (#<buffer *vc-diff*> . #<marker at 1972 in *vc-diff*>)
(point): 2496
diff--auto-refine-data: (#<buffer *vc-diff*> . #<marker at 2496 in *vc-diff*>)

Load-path shadows:
/Users/gvol/vcs/gap-mode/gap-process hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/gap-mode-20120912.2301/gap-process
/Users/gvol/vcs/gap-mode/gap-mode hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/gap-mode-20120912.2301/gap-mode
~/vcs/expand-region.el/text-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/text-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/ruby-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/ruby-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/python-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/python-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/python-el-fgallina-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/python-el-fgallina-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/python-el-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/python-el-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/org-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/org-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/nxml-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/nxml-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/latex-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/latex-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/jsp-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/jsp-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/js2-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/js2-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/js-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/js-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/html-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/html-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/feature-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/feature-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/expand-region hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/expand-region
~/vcs/expand-region.el/expand-region-pkg hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/expand-region-pkg
~/vcs/expand-region.el/expand-region-custom hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/expand-region-custom
~/vcs/expand-region.el/expand-region-core hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/expand-region-core
~/vcs/expand-region.el/erlang-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/erlang-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/css-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/css-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/clojure-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/clojure-mode-expansions
~/vcs/expand-region.el/cc-mode-expansions hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20121016.812/cc-mode-expansions
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/parenface-20091203.1917/parenface hides ~/.emacs.d/local/parenface
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/linum-relative-20120905.1503/linum-relative hides ~/.emacs.d/local/linum-relative
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/hl-sexp-20101130.1343/hl-sexp hides ~/.emacs.d/local/hl-sexp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-indentation-20120129.357/highlight-indentation hides ~/.emacs.d/local/highlight-indentation
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/command-frequency-1.1/command-frequency hides ~/.emacs.d/local/command-frequency
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-xoxo hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-wl hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-w3m hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-vm hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-version hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-timer hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-taskjuggler hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-table hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-src hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-special-blocks hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-rmail hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-remember hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-publish hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-protocol hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-plot hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-pcomplete hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-odt hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-mouse hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-mobile hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-mks hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-mhe hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-mew hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-macs hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-mac-message hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-lparse hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-list hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-latex hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-jsinfo hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-irc hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-install hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-inlinetask hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-info hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-indent hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-id hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-icalendar hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-html hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-habit hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-gnus hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-freemind hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-footnote hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-feed hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-faces hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-exp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-exp-blocks hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-eshell hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-entities hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-element hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-docview hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-docbook hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-datetree hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-ctags hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-crypt hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-compat hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-colview hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-clock hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-capture hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-bibtex hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-beamer hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-bbdb hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-attach hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-ascii hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-archive hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/org-agenda hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-tangle hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-table hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-sqlite hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-sql hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-shen hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-sh hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-screen hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-scheme hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-scala hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-sass hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-ruby hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-ref hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-R hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-python hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-plantuml hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-picolisp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-perl hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-org hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-octave hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-ocaml hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-mscgen hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-maxima hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-matlab hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-lob hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-lisp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-lilypond hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-ledger hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-latex hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-keys hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-js hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-java hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-io hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-haskell hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-fortran hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-exp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-eval hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-dot hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-ditaa hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-css hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-comint hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-clojure hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-calc hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-C hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-awk hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121015/ob-asymptote hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/gvol/vcs/sage-mode/emacs/.dir-locals hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/.emacs.d/local/lisp-mnt hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp-mnt

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils log-view vc-annotate mule-util
cal-move parse-time reftex-sel autorevert reftex-ref reftex-parse
reftex-cite texmathp disp-table whitespace goto-last-change proced
ibuf-macs ibuf-ext ibuffer cus-theme eieio-custom wid-browse
ruby-mode-expansions ruby-mode cus-edit apropos epa-file epa epg
epg-config debug wgrep grep mail-extr html-mode-expansions sgml-mode
ffap url-parse url-vars misearch multi-isearch dabbrev macros
expand-region text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions
org-mode-expansions latex-mode-expansions feature-mode-expansions
expand-region-custom expand-region-core subword smerge-mode diff-mode
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-dir ewoc org-colview org-table feature-mode
cucumber-mode latexenc preview prv-emacs adaptive-wrap tex-fold
reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars tex-bar tex-buf toolbar-x
font-latex latex tex-style sage-auctex tex elide-head vc-bzr c-eldoc
cc-langs skeleton info-look cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs gap-mode gap-process dired+
dired-x ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util dired-aux dired executable tabify cal-iso
org-mobile vc-hg reveal org-habit org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail
org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-archive org-id org-crypt ob-python org ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs
find-func gvol-light-theme vc-git eldoc highlight-parentheses
greedy-delete hl-sexp highlight-symbol hi-lock thingatpt time jka-compr
saveplace uniquify which-func imenu paren recentf tree-widget wid-edit
msb mb-depth icomplete hl-line delsel image-file cus-start cus-load
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs warnings
autoinsert yasnippet dropdown-list derived help-mode tramp tramp-compat
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete format-spec
edmacro kmacro smex ido visible-mark parenface fold commit-patch-buffer
log-edit pcvs-util add-log vc vc-dispatcher sage rx sage-load xml
flymake compile comint ansi-color ring desktop drag-stuff
browse-kill-ring backtr command-frequency uptimes pp server easy-mmode
assoc windmove ac-slime-autoloads ace-jump-mode-autoloads
ack-and-a-half-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads
applescript-mode-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
browse-kill-ring-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads c-eldoc-autoloads
columnify-autoloads command-frequency-autoloads company-autoloads
cyberpunk-theme-autoloads debbugs-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads
dired+-autoloads drag-stuff-autoloads durendal-autoloads ein-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads emstar-autoloads feature-mode-autoloads
gap-mode-autoloads goto-last-change-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
highlight-parentheses-autoloads highlight-symbol-autoloads
hl-sexp-autoloads info+-autoloads jump-char-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads
linum-relative-autoloads mark-multiple-autoloads
markdown-mode+-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads nrepl-autoloads num3-mode-autoloads
org-plus-contrib-autoloads info easymenu paredit-autoloads
parenface-autoloads popup-autoloads python-mode-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads redo+-autoloads rw-hunspell-autoloads
scpaste-autoloads htmlize-autoloads scss-mode-autoloads
slime-clj-autoloads slime-fuzzy-autoloads slime-ritz-autoloads
smart-forward-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
smarter-compile-autoloads smartrep-autoloads smex-autoloads
speck-autoloads swank-clojure-autoloads advice advice-preload
clojure-mode-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads unicode-whitespace-autoloads ucs-utils-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads help-fns cl-macs gv cl
cl-lib pcache-autoloads finder-inf vala-mode-autoloads
websocket-autoloads wgrep-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads package time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)