Subject: bug#12651: 23.3; TUTORIAL.ru: bad translation

From: Игорь Поцелуев <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 07:46:56 +0400

This text in russian tutorial seems to be not quite clean:
"Если большая клавиша помечена как "Backspace", то это то, что вам нужно
использовать тогда, когда вы будете читать про <Delback>. Если у вас к тому
же есть и клавиша, помеченная как "Delete", но она имеет другую функцию,
отличную от <Delback>."

I offer to make it simpler and closer to original text of tutorial, for
instance:
"Если большая клавиша помечена как "Backspace", то это то, что вам нужно
использовать для <Delback>. При этом в другом месте может иметься клавиша,
помеченная как "Delete", но это не <Delback>."

Original text:
"If the large key there is labeled "Backspace", then that's the one you
use for <Delback>.  There may also be another key labeled "Delete"
somewhere else, but that's not <Delback>."

In GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (i686-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.8)
 of 2012-08-14 on x86-01.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11104000
configured using `configure  '--build=i686-redhat-linux-gnu'
'--host=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' '--program-prefix='
'--disable-dependency-tracking' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr'
'--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
'--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--libdir=/usr/lib'
'--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--localstatedir=/var'
'--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
'--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--with-dbus' '--with-gif' '--with-jpeg'
'--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff' '--with-xft' '--with-xpm'
'--with-x-toolkit=gtk' 'build_alias=i686-redhat-linux-gnu'
'host_alias=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g -pipe
-Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector
--param=ssp-buffer-size=4  -m32 -march=i686 -mtune=atom
-fasynchronous-unwind-tables' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro ''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu>
<send-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/focus-init.el
(source)...done
Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/lilypond-init.el
(source)...done
Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/maxima-modes.el
(source)...done
Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/php-mode-init.el
(source)...done
Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/rpm-spec-mode-init.el
(source)...done
Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/rpmdev-init.el
(source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/lilypond-init
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/maxima-modes hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/site_start.d/maxima-modes

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr message sendmail regexp-opt ecomplete rfc822 mml
easymenu mml-sec password-cache mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 qp ietf-drums mailabbrev nnheader
gnus-util netrc time-date mm-util mail-prsvr gmm-utils wid-edit
mailheader canlock sha1 hex-util hashcash mail-utils emacsbug tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd font-setting
tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind system-font-setting
font-render-setting gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)