Subject: 24.2.50; hang in redisplay

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 20:08:13 +0900

Using Emacs from trunk (built two days ago) 
Emacs is hanging in python shell buffer

emacs -Q test.py
C-c C-z (start a shell switch to)

now Emacs hangs. I have to press C-g to getout of hanging. (infinite-loop)

the message buffer has the Following

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
(New file)
Can't guess python-indent-offset, using defaults: 4
Make dedicated process? (y or n)  y
Sent python-shell-completion-setup-code
Sent python-ffap-setup-code
Sent python-eldoc-setup-code
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 1) signaled (quit)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

even once you enter into the shell, every time you press RET it will go hang
need to press C-g at least three times to get back the control.

message buffer updates to another line (with different counter)
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 170) signaled (quit)

Thanks

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.7 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2012-10-13 on okhotsk19
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10706000
System Description:	Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44'
 '--without-compress-info' 'CFLAGS=-g -O0''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: C
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  hl-sexp-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-/ C-/ C-x C-s C-k C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p C-k C-k C-x 
C-s C-x C-b p p p <return> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> 
<double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-h v M-p 
M-p <return> C-x o <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <return> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> C-x o <return> C-p <return> 
C-y C-x C-e C-x C-b n n n <return> S W <f1> <f1> M-x 
d 3 e <backspace> <backspace> <return> y C-x C-b g 
<return> C-n C-n C-b C-b C-p C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b <backspace> C-M-x <f1> p p 
n n <return> S W M-k C-g M-x <return> y y <f1> C-x 
C-b n n p <return> C-n C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
C-x o C-x b h e <return> <tab> <tab> <return> ` ` <tab> 
<tab> <tab> <tab> <return> <tab> <tab> <tab> <return> 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-x o M-x e m a <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> r e p o <return> e m a c s SPC h a n g 
s SPC i n SPC p y t h o n - <backspace> SPC s h e l 
l SPC b u f f e r SPC ( C-y <backspace> M-b M-b M-b 
M-b M-b M-b M-f M-f M-f M-f M-f M-d C-d M-b M-b M-b 
M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b C-SPC C-e C-b M-w C-a C-k C-g <C-tab> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> M-x e m a <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<return>

Recent messages:
nnimap read 0k from imap.gmail.com (initial sync of 1 group; please wait) [5 times]
nnimap read 4k from imap.gmail.com (initial sync of 1 group; please wait)
Reading active file via nnml...
Reading incoming mail from pop...
nnml: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Mark activated
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-man hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-man
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-ascii hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-ascii
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-beamer hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-beamer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-html hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-html
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-groff hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-groff
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-latex hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-publish hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-publish
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-export hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-export
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-md hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-md
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-texinfo hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-texinfo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-e-odt hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-e-odt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/chart hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-f55ea44/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base

Features:
(shadow emacsbug rect gnus-fun ffap tabify semantic/ia semantic/analyze/refs
semantic/senator working fame jka-compr misearch multi-isearch cedet-edebug
debug hippie-exp smerge-mode vc yaml-mode cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs conf-mode
semantic/wisent/python semantic/db-mode semantic/decorate/include
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate
pulse semantic/dep semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent python rx vc-dispatcher vc-svn gnus-draft ibuf-ext
ibuffer reftex-auc magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit
pcvs-util add-log preview prv-emacs ac-math tex-fold font-latex latexenc
zotelo reftex-dcr reftex reftex-vars dired-aux latex tex-style ede/dired
bbdb-message org-indent org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew
org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-inlinetask org-special-blocks org-html org-table goto-addr
autoinsert sh-script smie executable shr-color color shr flow-fill mm-archive
mule-util sort smiley gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic
pop3 nndoc nndraft nnmh nnml utf-7 nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua epa-file epa
epg gnutls network-stream gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-cache spam spam-stat bbdb-com gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-demon nntp
gnus-cite nnir gnus-gravatar mail-extr gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gravatar starttls
nnimap nnmail mail-source parse-time utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
notifications flyspell ispell eldoc mediawiki mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode url-http tls url-auth mail-parse
rfc2231 url-gw edit-server server smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils ps-print ps-def lpr battery w3m-load webjump browse-url flymake
compile info-look sb-info info org-google-weather solar cal-dst google-weather
url-cache url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap org-e-latex
org-e-publish org-export org-element org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer
org-exp ob-exp org-agenda footnote diary-lib diary-loaddefs org ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-install 50magit ncl-mode-load inf-ncl ncl-mode cus-edit cus-start cus-load
ncl-doc ncl-mode-keywords tex-buf tex dbus xml preview-latex tex-site
auto-loads pylookup pymacs xscheme scheme highlight-parentheses hl-sexp
thingatpt paredit windmove winner tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec recentf tree-widget uniquify
imenu ace-jump-mode edict edict-japanese edict-english edict-morphology
edict-edit dui-registry dui dictem yasnippet dropdown-list derived
auto-complete-config auto-complete easy-mmode popup autopair diminish smex ido
time paren edmacro kmacro vc-git ede/cpp-root ede/emacs ede/java-root
cedet-devel-load warnings eieio-opt find-func advice advice-preload
srecode/map srecode semantic/canned-configs semantic/ia-sb semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db semantic/ctxt
semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet-compat inversion ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source
eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-custom
wid-edit cedet eieio byte-opt cedet-remove-builtin .loaddefs bbdb timezone
bbdb-loaddefs el-get el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify
help-mode easymenu el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn
el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package
el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-custom el-get-core cl-macs gv autoload help-fns bytecomp byte-compile
cconv dired cl cl-lib time-date japan-util tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు
YYR