Subject: Re: bug#12638: 24.2.50; FR: Some suggestions for icomplete-mode

From: Jambunathan K <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 18:24:25 +0530

Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> writes:

>>> I've installed part of your changes.  The most glaringly missing part is
>>> the "highlight first element" feature.
>> Thanks.  The attached patch should take care of this.
>> I would also like an option to show candidates in full.  But this after
>> the attached patch is applied.
>
> Oh right, I also forgot that part.  Can you send a combined patch?

I will.  

But couple of issues which you may want to clear.  (These were
introduced by you, so I will rather have you clear them up)

1. Do you adjust for (string-width icomplete-separator) while deciding on
   prospects.

2. M-x debbugs-gnu

   There is no way I can C-s C-j to the second or third candidates.  I
   normally use debbbugs-gnu-search which is the second candidate.

>         Stefan