Subject: Re: bug#12621: Emacs 24.1 crashing on Windows 7

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 16:23:35 -0500

You've made a false accusation when you call my criticisms of Windows
"FUD".  The references for these criticisms are in
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/digital-inclusion-in-freedom.html.

You can't have had any evidence for your false accusation.  You must
have leaped to the conclusion.  This bespeaks hostility towards me.

You also try to excuse the DRM in Windows on the grounds that DRM is
so common.  That is bogus -- DRM is never excusable.  DRM is an
injustice to the user as well as an attack on free software.
This bespeaks opposition to our goals.

This is the second time you have attacked me on this list.  Your
technical contributions are useful, but they don't excuse your
hostility.  If you want to attack me, do it on gnu-misc-discuss or
some non-GNU forum -- not here, on a GNU Project working list.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin St
Boston MA 02110
USA
www.fsf.org  www.gnu.org
Skype: No way! That's nonfree (freedom-denying) software.
  Use Ekiga or an ordinary phone call