Subject: bug#12621: Emacs 24.1 crashing on Windows 7

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 14:46:46 -0500

Well, "Win7" is not a correct description, it's a shorthand.

We ask people to call the combined system GNU/Linux to show respect
for our work.  But nobody is forced to show us (or anyone else)
respect.  People who despise us are free to call the system by some
nasty name, and even to deny us credit by calling it "Linux".

I don't think a piece of proprietary software, with known spyware, DRM
and back doors, deserves respect.  Nonetheless, I usually call it
"Windows".

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin St
Boston MA 02110
USA
www.fsf.org  www.gnu.org
Skype: No way! That's nonfree (freedom-denying) software.
  Use Ekiga or an ordinary phone call