Subject: bug#12614: 24.2; Ibus does not work properly with Ido find-file

From: Bernard Hurley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 02:56:49 +0100

===========================================================
Hi,

I am using emacs 24.2

In a new directory emacstest I did the following:

~/emacstest$ for a in A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
> do
> for b in A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
> do
> for c in A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
> do
> touch $a$b$c.txt
> done
> done
> done

then:

~/emacstest$ touch 好看的.txt
~/emacstest$ touch 汉语.txt
~/emacstest$ touch 马路.txt

This ensures that there are a lot of files in the directory and that
some have Chinese names.

I started emacs with:

emacs -Q

To get ibus working I evaluated the following in the *scratch* buffer:

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/share/emacs/site-lisp")
(require 'ibus)
(global-set-key (kbd "s-SPC") 'ibus-toggle)

and checked the version of ibus.el by evaluating:

ibus-mode-version

giving the value "0.3.2"

I then started ibus-mode and ido-mode with:

M-x ibus-mode
M-x ido-mode

I then did C-x C-b to do a find-file and types ~/emacstest/

Find file: ~/emacstest/ [too big]

is displayed in the message window but it is still possible to enter ABC.txt etc and
load these files. However I tried loading files with Chinese names as follows:

I did C-x C-b again and the message line contained:

Find file: ~/emacstest/ [too big]

I then switch to IBus entry using s-SPC and type "m" the first letter of
"ma".  However instead of letting me type the "a" and then select "马",
which I could do when ido-mode is not being used, the error:

wrong type of argument: wholenump -2

was displayed and when it disappeared, the character "名" was
displayed. The pinyin for this character is "ming" and also starts with
"m" (In fact it is the first option my input method gives me for a
character whose pinyin starts with "m".) There seems to be no way to
enter the character "马" and so no way to load 马路.txt while staying in
ido mode.

Now I can get the file 好看的.txt to load but this is because the
character "好" happens to be the one that is entered when "h" is
typed. But I cannot get 汉语.txt to load as the pinyin for the character
"汉" starts with an "h"

This is mostly a problem when the directory contains a lot of files so
that they do not appear in a list I can go through using the arrow keys.
As a work around I can use the ordinary "find-file" by doing C-f again
but it does seem to take away the point of having ido in the first
place!

I hope this is enough info.

Bernard Hurley
==================================================

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
 of 2012-09-18 on mercury, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'i686-linux-gnu' '--build' 'i686-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=i686-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wall -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  gud-tooltip-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<menu> r e p o r t - e m a c s - b u g <return>

Recent messages:
Ispell process killed
Starting new Ispell process [default] ...
Composing main Info directory...done
Wrote /home/consultant/.emacs.d/.emacs.desktop.lock
Desktop: 3 buffers restored.
IBus: Surrounding text support enabled
IBus: Xlib.protocol.request.QueryExtension
IBus: Agent successfully started for display ":0.0"
ispell.el is already loaded
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/tuareg-20120929.1120/tuareg hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/tuareg-mode/tuareg
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20120923.1126/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/prolog-el/prolog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/prolog-el/prolog
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cvc3-el/cvc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cvc3-el/cvc-mode
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/w3-wget hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wget-el/w3-wget
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/wget-sysdep hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wget-el/wget-sysdep
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/wget hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wget-el/wget
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/w3m-wget hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wget-el/w3m-wget
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-bug hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-cookie hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/octet hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/octet
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-perldoc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-proc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-antenna hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-util hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-form hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3mhack hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3mhack
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-weather hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-favicon hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-dtree hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-symbol hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-ccl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-image hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-hist hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-tabmenu hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-filter hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/mew-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-rss hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-namazu hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-lnum hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/w3m-search hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20120723.324/mime-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/all-1.0/all hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20120921.1009/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/keywiz-1.4/keywiz hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keywiz
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/boxquote-20081011.2126/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/ctypes-1.2/ctypes hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ctypes
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/css-mode/css-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/css-mode/css-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/hhm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/hhm-config
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/visual-basic-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/visual-basic-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/tempo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/html-helper-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/html-helper-mode
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20120928.1156/caml-hilit hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ocaml-mode/caml-hilit
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20120928.1156/caml-compat hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ocaml-mode/caml-compat
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20120928.1156/caml-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ocaml-mode/caml-emacs
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20120928.1156/camldebug hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ocaml-mode/camldebug
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20120928.1156/caml-help hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ocaml-mode/caml-help
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20120928.1156/caml-types hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ocaml-mode/caml-types
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20120928.1156/caml-font hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ocaml-mode/caml-font
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20120928.1156/caml hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ocaml-mode/caml
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/caml-20120928.1156/inf-caml hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ocaml-mode/inf-caml
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/stem-20120826.2340/stem hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/sdic/stem
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20110824/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghc-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-site-file hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-site-file
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-hugs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-hugs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-ghci hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-ghci
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-20120921.639/mmm-class hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-class
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-20120921.639/mmm-cmds hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-20120921.639/mmm-rpm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-20120921.639/mmm-mason hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mason
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-20120921.639/mmm-sample hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-sample
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-20120921.639/mmm-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-vars
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-20120921.639/mmm-cweb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-20120921.639/mmm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mode
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-20120921.639/mmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-utils
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-20120921.639/mmm-region hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-region
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-20120921.639/mmm-auto hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-auto
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-20120921.639/mmm-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-compat
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-20120921.639/mmm-univ hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-univ
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-20120921.639/mmm-noweb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/midge-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/midge-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/bhl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bhl
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20110824/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ess/noweb-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/noweb-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/crypt++ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/crypt++
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/ipython-2927/ipython hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ipython
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/desktop-0.1/desktop hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/desktop
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/tempo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember-el/remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/textmodes/remember
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/css-mode/css-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/octave3.2-emacsen/octave-inf hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/progmodes/octave-inf
/usr/share/emacs/24.2/site-lisp/octave3.2-emacsen/octave-mod hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/progmodes/octave-mod
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/prolog-el/prolog hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/progmodes/prolog
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-html
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120922/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/language/thai-word
/home/consultant/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20121006.1139/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-xdcc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-goodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-page hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-page
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-button hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-button
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-match hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-match
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-track hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-track
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-services hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-services
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-join hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-join
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-dcc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-sound hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-backend hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-networks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-netsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-identd hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-spelling hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-stamp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-replace hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-capab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-log hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-log
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erc/erc-hecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/erc-hecomplete

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
disp-table enriched folding-isearch folding flyspell ido mic-paren
keywiz gamegrid thesaurus rw-ispell ispell flyspell-lazy buffer-move
windmove persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-base ucs-utils
font-utils unicode-fonts proof-site pg-vars desktop
anything-show-completion anything framepop vc-hg slime-autoloads
stumpwm-mode ibus saveplace paren server recentf tree-widget wid-edit
gud hl-line time cua-base cus-start cus-load ahg-autoloads all-autoloads
anything-autoloads anything-el-swank-fuzzy-autoloads
anything-ipython-autoloads anything-show-completion-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site auto-compile-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads
auto-indent-mode-autoloads awk-it-autoloads back-button-autoloads
bookmark+-autoloads dired-x dired boxquote-autoloads
buffer-move-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads
ctypes-autoloads desktop-autoloads dic-lookup-w3m-autoloads
dired+-autoloads dired-details+-autoloads dired-details-autoloads
dired-single-autoloads dynamic-fonts-autoloads el-swank-fuzzy-autoloads
flyspell-lazy-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads fuzzy-match-autoloads
helm-autoloads htmlize-autoloads icomplete+-autoloads
inflections-autoloads info+-autoloads ipython-autoloads keywiz-autoloads
lacarte-autoloads latex-pretty-symbols-autoloads legalese-autoloads
levenshtein-autoloads mic-paren-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads
nav-flash-autoloads org-autoloads info packed-autoloads magit-autoloads
popup-autoloads pretty-symbols-mode-autoloads rw-ispell-autoloads
smartrep-autoloads stem-autoloads swank-cdt-autoloads synonyms-autoloads
thesaurus-autoloads thingopt-autoloads tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads
uni-confusables-autoloads unicode-enbox-autoloads string-utils-autoloads
unicode-fonts-autoloads font-utils-autoloads
unicode-progress-reporter-autoloads unicode-whitespace-autoloads
ucs-utils-autoloads persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
pcache-autoloads finder-inf w3m-autoloads wget-autoloads
yas-jit-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads yasnippet-bundle-autoloads
yasnippet-bundle dropdown-list package tabulated-list remember-autoloads
planner-autoloads debian-el debian-el-loaddefs yasnippet edmacro kmacro
w3m-wget w3m-load uim-leim uim warnings uim-helper uim-candidate
uim-preedit uim-key uim-util uim-debug uim-keymap uim-var uim-version
compile muse-autoloads mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat cl ess-toolbar
ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a
executable ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l
cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-r-d
ess-r-args ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils ess-mode noweb-mode ess ess-custom
easymenu ess-compat ess-site erc-auto emacs-goodies-el
emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode dpkg-dev-el
dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs tempo url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp assoc gnus-util
password-cache url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr mailcap xml-parse doxymacs
devhelp develock advice help-fns advice-preload crypt crypt++
crypt+pgp-pub bbdb-autoloads agda2 haskell-ghci shell pcomplete comint
regexp-opt ansi-color ring derived time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)