Subject: Re: bug#12607: gnus-timer--function not defined!

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 16:15:13 +0100

Haider Rizvi <[email-masked]> writes:

> 2. gnus-article-stop-animations: Symbol's function definition is void: gnus-timer--function [2 times]
>
>   gnus-timer--function([nil 20595 12692 388485 900 nnimap-keepalive nil nil])
>   gnus-article-stop-animations()
>   gnus-article-setup-buffer()
>   gnus-article-prepare(830 nil)
>   gnus-summary-display-article(830)
>   gnus-summary-next-page(nil)
>   call-interactively(gnus-summary-next-page nil nil)

If you have gnus-util loaded (and you have to if you have gnus-sum
loaded), then `gnus-timer--function' will be defined.  So this shouldn't
be possible.

Are you loading an old version of gnus-util.el?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
  http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no  *  Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen