Subject: bug#12593: closed (Re: bug#12593: 24.2.50; Autoload (or define-ibuffer-filter?) does not work in eproject)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 15:17:02 +0000

Your bug report

#12593: 24.2.50; Autoload (or define-ibuffer-filter?) does not work in eproject

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
12593: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12593
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#12593: 24.2.50; Autoload (or define-ibuffer-filter?) does not work in eproject
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: Takafumi Arakaki <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 11:15:33 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> $ emacs -Q -L . -batch -f batch-byte-compile *.el
> ... many warnings ...

These warnings were the important starting point to find the culprit.

I believe I've fixed the underlying problem with the patch below, thank
you very much.  Please try again with a fully-rebuilt Emacs (you
probably need to "make bootstrap" for the fix to be effective).

        Stefan

--- lisp/emacs-lisp/autoload.el	2012-08-11 02:12:12 +0000
+++ lisp/emacs-lisp/autoload.el	2012-10-07 15:11:40 +0000
@@ -153,7 +153,7 @@
 		   easy-mmode-define-minor-mode define-minor-mode
 		   cl-defun defun* cl-defmacro defmacro*
                    define-overloadable-function))
-      (let* ((macrop (memq car '(defmacro defmacro*)))
+      (let* ((macrop (memq car '(defmacro cl-defmacro defmacro*)))
 	     (name (nth 1 form))
 	     (args (pcase car
                      ((or `defun `defmacro

Subject: 24.2.50; Autoload (or define-ibuffer-filter?) does not work in eproject
From: Takafumi Arakaki <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 16:32:19 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1. Save the following Emacs lisp code in a file named TEST.el

(autoload 'eproject--project-buffers "eproject-extras")
(message "(eproject--project-buffers) = %S" (eproject--project-buffers))

2. Checkout https://github.com/jrockway/eproject
   (88be8d98c2782d75ed7dcb7f1fed660bef606ef0)

3. Run the file without compiling eproject works well:

$ emacs -Q -batch -L . -l PATH/TO/THE/TEST.el
`flet' is an obsolete macro (as of 24.3); use either `cl-flet' or `cl-letf'.
(eproject--project-buffers) = nil

4. However, it does not work with compiled file:

$ emacs -Q -L . -batch -f batch-byte-compile *.el
... many warnings ...
$ emacs -Q -batch -L . -l PATH/TO/THE/TEST.el
Project root: ^C

It looks like ibuffer filter named eproject-root (the function
`ibuffer-filter-by-eproject-root') is called instead of the function
`eproject--project-buffers'.

Note that when I use 24.1.50.1, uncompiled (3) and compiled (4) eproject
yield the same result (nil).

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.2.0)
 of 2012-10-07 on tkf-lnp2
Bzr revision: 110402 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11004000
System Description:	Ubuntu 11.10

Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/home/takafumi/.local' '--with-x-toolkit=yes'
 '--program-suffix=-trunk''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: el

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  global-superlink-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  global-auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  eproject-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  enclose-global-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  global-yascroll-bar-mode: t
  yascroll-bar-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  e2wm:pst-minor-mode: t
  global-surround-mode: t
  surround-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  auto-async-byte-compile-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  global-magit-wip-save-mode: t
  magit-wip-save-mode: t
  magit-wip-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  wrap-region-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  nxhtml-menu-mode: t
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
k n k n n n N N N n C-q l C-a j l C-c s l l l l l l
l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l C-c s C-q h C-a
/ i b u f f e r - <ibus-receive-event> C-a C-f C-o
<f1> f i b u - e m <backspace> p r o <tab> <tab> C-a
C-k C-g C-s RET C-y RET C-s C-s C-r C-r C-r C-r C-s
C-s C-a C-q l h C-a C-q l C-a C-x C-f C-g C-x C-z e
p r o <tab> C-/ C-h - e p r o j e c t . e l <return>
i ( a u t o l o <return> e p r o j e c t - - p r o
j <tab> <tab> e p r o j e c t - e x t r a s <tab> C-d
C-e C-f RET RET C-e C-p C-p C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-M-SPC M-w C-n C-n C-n C-e ( m
e s s a <tab> SPC " ( ) C-b C-y C-f SPC = SPC % S C-f
SPC ( C-y C-e C-f RET C-p C-p C-d C-n C-n C-n ESC j
k j k : w <return> <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event>
<ibus-receive-event> C-u C-q C-w <ibus-receive-event>
j j j k l C-a <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event>
C-q h C-a M-x e l - g e t - u p d a SPC C-n <return>
<ibus-receive-event> e p r o j <return> <ibus-receive-event>
<ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event>
<ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event>
<ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event>
<ibus-receive-event> <S-right> <S-right> <ibus-receive-event>
<ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event>
M-x e m a c s SPC b u g SPC r e p o <return>

Recent messages:
el-get: Pulled package eproject.
el-get: git submodule update ok
el-get: el-get-build eproject: byte-compile ok.
Loading /home/takafumi/.emacs.d/settings/init-eproject.elc...done
Loading /home/takafumi/repos/dotfiles/conf/default/.emacs.d/el-get/eproject/contrib/eproject-anything...done
Loading /home/takafumi/repos/dotfiles/conf/default/.emacs.d/el-get/eproject/eproject...done
Loading /home/takafumi/.emacs.d/settings/init-eproject.elc...done
eproject updated: This package has been updated successfully by el-get.
Collecting symbols...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals hides
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/edit-server/edit-server hides
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/edit-server
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-panel hides
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-odt hides
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals hides
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/rst-mode/rst hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/python/python hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/progmodes/python
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-odt hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals hides
/home/takafumi/.local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail eproject
eproject-anything executable timezone vc-bzr two-column iso-transl
ibuf-macs edebug jka-compr eproject-tasks debug cus-start cus-load
tramp-sh ibuf-ext ibuffer iswitchb filecache bookmark markdown-mode
fuzzy ein-connect semantic/wisent/python semantic/dep
semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
ropemacs pymacs rst pinot misearch multi-isearch ein-multilang
ein-multilang-fontify ein-mumamo parse-time mail-utils network-stream
starttls url-cache url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-gw url-auth ein-dev ein-smartrep ein-ac unsafep conf-mode
view time ein-notebooklist ein-python python ein-notebook ein-pytools
ein-pager ein-completer ein-subpackages ein-notification
ein-scratchsheet ein-worksheet ein-kill-ring ein-cell ein-output-area
ein-kernelinfo ein-kernel ein-query ein-events ein-websocket websocket
calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ein-node ein-log ewoc ein-core ein-utils
face-remap org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-timer org-agenda
.loaddefs pydoc-info info-look gisty superlink man whitespace ido
semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet flymake text-translator-load preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
zenburn-theme pos-tip dired-details auto-highlight-symbol
eproject-python esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util warp diminish
enclose paredit ein ein-loaddefs yascroll simplenote key-chord info+
flyspell ispell save-load-path rainbow-delimiters monky bindat
reflected-buffers ne2wm-devutils e2wm-my-config ne2wm-setup
ne2wm-pst-vc-annotate ne2wm-pst-three+ ne2wm-pst-two+ ne2wm-buffer-p
ne2wm-pst-one+ ne2wm-pst-code+ ne2wm-plugin-org-clock remember
org-remember org-datetree org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat
org-macs ob-eval find-func ne2wm-plugin-history-list+ ne2wm-toggle
ne2wm-utils ne2wm-pst-monky+ ne2wm-pst-magit+ ne2wm-core ne2wm-popwin
e2wm-vcs e2wm window-layout shell-pop multiple-cursors
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines
multiple-cursors-core evil-numbers surround evil evil-integration
evil-maps evil-commands evil-types evil-digraphs evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common undo-tree diff
rect evil-vars quickrun auto-async-byte-compile twittering-mode
anything-howm howm-lang-ja howm-lang-en howm-menu howm-reminder
howm-date howm-misc howm-ref-title howm-mode howm-view howm-backend howm
howm-common howm-vars howm-version honest-report action-lock riffle
gfunc illusion cheat-font-lock howm-cl lispxmp open-junk-file dizzee
assoc ibus direx-project direx popwin srep rfringe hide-url recentf-ext
savekill pretty-mode feature-mode cucumber-mode mmm-mode mmm-univ
mmm-class mmm-region mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-utils mmm-compat deft
magit-wip magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util
add-log edit-server wrap-region google-maps google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base vkill coffee-mode speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe tmux haskell-cabal haskell-move-nested haskell-mode
auto-complete-chunk auto-complete-rst jquery-doc jquery-doc-data
auto-complete-latex auto-complete-extension auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup auto-shell-command cacoo-plugins cacoo url-file
url-dired anything-books concurrent deferred anything-c-yasnippet
yasnippet jinja mumamo derived sml-modeline flymake-files flymakemsg
nxhtml-autostart nxhtml-autoload majmodpri vc-git nxhtml-menu
web-autoload nxhtml-base smartrep descbinds-anything anything-ack
anything-orgcard anything-startup anything-complete
anything-show-completion anything-obsolete anything-migemo
anything-config rx anything-match-plugin url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap grep tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete dired-x
dired-aux ffap url-parse url-vars anything org-install info windmove
paren uniquify cua-base hl-line which-func imenu avoid japan-util
mule-util sauron-identica sauron-jabber sauron-twittering
sauron-notifications notifications dbus xml sauron-org sauron-erc
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec auth-source eieio
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache thingatpt sauron
my-theme-tools server+ server browse-url byte-opt el-get
el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status el-get-recipes
el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-svn el-get-pacman
el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar
el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package
el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin
el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload bytecomp byte-compile
cconv my-all-libs auto-recentf recentf tree-widget wid-edit djcb-popup
appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs
my-copy-kill my-gnome-open dired my-check-recover
my-make-buffer-file-executable cilog easy-mmode mylib compile comint
ring ansi-color edmacro kmacro advice advice-preload help-fns my-path
cl-macs gv pp cl cl-lib my-workarounds warnings elrec json time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)