Subject: bug#12582: 24.1.50; customize settings not persisting across sessions + CHANGED outside Customize flag issue

From: Hilary J Holz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 14:31:36 -0700

Sorry for the long subject line, but I'm unsure if this is one bug
or two. I've written an extensive post describing various test cases
and outcomes on my blog
(http://hholz.com/blog/2012/diagnosing-an-emacs-bug/).
I've listed the minimal case to reproduce the bug(s?) in this
bug report.

Starting with an empty .emacs file

1. M-x customize-apropos<RET>shell-switcher
2. set shell-switcher-new-shell-function to shell-switcher-make-shell
   set shell-switcher-mode to on
   click on Apply and Save

   the above steps create a .emacs containing exactly

   (custom-set-variables
    ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
    ;; If you edit it by hand, you could mess it up, so be careful.
    ;; Your init file should contain only one such instance.
    ;; If there is more than one, they won't work right.
    '(shell-switcher-mode t)
    '(shell-switcher-new-shell-function (quote shell-switcher-make-shell))
    )

   (custom-set-faces
    ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom.
    ;; If you edit it by hand, you could mess it up, so be careful.
    ;; Your init file should contain only one such instance.
    ;; If there is more than one, they won't work right.
    )

3. quit emacs. launch emacs (/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs)
4. M-x shell-switcher-new-shell (launches buffer in eshell)
5. M-x customize-apropos<RET>shell-switcher (flags both settings
   CHANGED outside Customize)
6. C-x C-f ~/.emacs (contents of .emacs is unchanged)

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.2 (i386-apple-darwin11.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1138.47)
of 2012-05-15 on jessica-2.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1138
Configured using:
`configure '--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD' '--without-dbus'
'--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
'--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/info/emacs' '--with-ns'
'--disable-ns-self-contained' 'CC=/usr/bin/clang' 'CFLAGS=-Os -w -pipe
-march=native -Qunused-arguments''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <help-echo> <escape> x s h e l l - s w 
i t c h e r - n e w - s h e l l <return> <escape> x 
c u s t o m i z e - a p r <tab> <return> s h e l l 
- s w i t c h e r <return> C-x C-f . e m a c s <return> 
<escape> x r e p o r t - e m a c s - b u g <return

Recent messages:
Loading em-hist...done
Loading em-ls...done
Loading em-prompt...done
Loading em-script...done
Loading em-term...done
Loading em-unix...done
Creating customization items...
Creating customization items ...done
Resetting customization items...done
Creating customization setup...done

Load-path shadows:
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.12/flymake hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-wl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-vm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-special-blocks hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-remember hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-mks hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-mew hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-lparse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-freemind hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-docbook hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-sh hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120921/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20120926.1706/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/eieio-1.4/eieio hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/Users/hholz/.emacs.d/elpa/eieio-1.4/eieio-opt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils pp apropos cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
em-unix pcomplete comint ansi-color em-term term disp-table ehelp
electric em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs
em-cmpl em-basic esh-opt em-banner em-alias ring esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util shell-switcher rswitcher auctex-autoloads tex-site
auto-complete-autoloads auto-indent-mode-autoloads coffee-mode-autoloads
dired-single-autoloads ecb-autoloads fakir-autoloads
feature-mode-autoloads findr-autoloads flymake-autoloads
flymake-coffee-autoloads flymake-css-autoloads flymake-haml-autoloads
flymake-jslint-autoloads flymake-php-autoloads flymake-ruby-autoloads
flymake-sass-autoloads flymake-shell-autoloads furl-autoloads
gist-autoloads gh-autoloads eieio warnings advice help-fns
advice-preload byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp inversion
cl haml-mode-autoloads htmlize-autoloads httpcode-autoloads
ido-ubiquitous-autoloads ido-yes-or-no-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads
inflections-autoloads load-theme-buffer-local-autoloads logito-autoloads
lorem-ipsum-autoloads magithub-autoloads finder-inf
markdown-mode+-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads
nav-autoloads org-magit-autoloads org-autoloads info easymenu
magit-autoloads pcache-autoloads eieio-autoloads popup-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads rspec-mode-autoloads rvm-autoloads
scss-mode-autoloads shell-switcher-autoloads edmacro kmacro
slim-mode-autoloads smart-tab-autoloads smex-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads package
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)

----
Hilary J Holz
full stack web developer
[email-masked]
http://hholz.com/
http://linkedin.com/in/hilaryholz