Subject: 24.2.50; Request: Make easier to `undo' repeatedly

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 21:02:02 +0200

severity: wishlist

Just like `C-x z z z' is a convenient way of repeating the last command 3
times, I'd like `C-x u u u' to undo the last 3 changes.

So this is my request: add the possibility to undo earlier changes
(after a first `C-x u') just by typing the last key of the initial key
sequence (in this case `u').

This feature would be particulary useful in certain keyboard layouts
where `C-/' and `C-_' are hard to type (in my spanish keyboard they
require pressing 3 keys at the same time).

TIA.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-10-03 on DANI-PC
Bzr revision: 110352 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/include -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/src
 -I../../libs/libpng-1.4.10 -I../../libs/zlib-1.2.6
 -I../../libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include -I../../libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -I../../libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -I../../libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -I../../libs/gnutls-3.0.16/include
 -I../../libs/libiconv-1.14-2-mingw32-dev/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

-- 
Dani Moncayo