Subject: bug#12567: closed (Re: bug#12567: 24.2.50; `C-h C-h' from Isearch is broken)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 16:16:02 +0000

Your bug report

#12567: 24.2.50; `C-h C-h' from Isearch is broken

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
12567: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12567
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#12567: 24.2.50; `C-h C-h' from Isearch is broken
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 12:15:56 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

My bad; fixed.

Subject: 24.2.50; `C-h C-h' from Isearch is broken
From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 11:39:36 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

>From emacs -Q:  C-s C-h C-h

Expected result (quote from info node "(emacs)Special Isearch"):
     When incremental search is active, you can type `C-h C-h' to access
  interactive help options, including a list of special key bindings.
  These key bindings are part of the keymap `isearch-mode-map' (*note
  Keymaps::).

Observed result: I see the error message "isearch-help-for-help:
Symbol's value as variable is void: three-step-help"

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-10-02 on DANI-PC
Bzr revision: 110346 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/include -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/src
 -I../../libs/libpng-1.4.10 -I../../libs/zlib-1.2.6
 -I../../libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include -I../../libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -I../../libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -I../../libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -I../../libs/gnutls-3.0.16/include
 -I../../libs/libiconv-1.14-2-mingw32-dev/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ESN
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

--
Dani Moncayo