Subject: bug#12563: 24.1; Autotyping Info Manual; Section 4 "Skeleton Language"; Missing some elements in the table

From: [email-masked] (Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro)
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 16:42:13 -0300

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

In Autotyping Info Manual, bundled with GNU Emacs 24.1, Section 4,
entitled "Skeleton Language", some elements found in function
`skeleton-insert' documentation string are missing in the table, namely:

-	interesting point, no interregion interaction, overrides
	interesting point set by _

@	add position to `skeleton-positions'

help	help-form during interaction with the user or nil

input	initial input (string or cons with index) while reading str

Thanks for your attention.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
 of 2012-08-26 on felix-laptop
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10903000
Configured using:
 `configure 'CFLAGS=-pipe -O3 -march=atom -mtune=atom -mmmx -msse -msse2
 -msse3 -mssse3 -mfpmath=sse''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: pt_BR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  register-task-switcher-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
C-v C-v C-v C-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v C-v M-v 
M-v M-v M-v C-c C-f C-c C-n C-c C-f C-c C-f C-c C-f 
C-c C-f C-c C-f C-c C-b C-c C-b C-c C-b C-c C-b C-c 
C-b C-h m C-x o C-v C-x 0 M-1 C-c C-q C-p C-n C-c C-q 
M-2 C-c C-q C-c C-q C-c C-q C-s g n u C-s C-s C-s C-s 
C-s C-r C-r C-p C-p C-c C-q C-p C-c C-p C-c C-p C-c 
C-s C-c C-q M-2 C-c C-q C-h m C-x o C-x p C-M-v C-c 
C-t C-c C-a C-c C-t C-c C-s C-c C-t C-c C-t C-c C-t 
C-c C-q C-c <tab> C-c C-c C-c C-c C-x o M-v C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-l C-l C-x p C-c <tab> C-c C-e C-c C-e C-c 
C-l C-c C-l C-c C-k C-c C-k C-c C-t C-l C-l C-c C-k 
C-c C-l C-c C-t C-c C-q C-p C-n C-c C-c C-c <tab> C-c 
C-n C-c C-n C-c C-n C-c C-n C-c C-n C-c C-n C-c C-n 
C-c C-u C-x o M-v C-n C-n C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-x p C-c C-d C-c C-s C-c C-d C-c C-d C-c C-s 
C-c C-d C-c <tab> C-c C-d C-c <tab> C-l C-l C-x <tab> 
C-g C-c 1 C-c 1 C-g C-x 1 C-c C-c C-l C-c C-n C-c C-n 
C-c C-n C-c C-n C-c C-f C-c C-u C-f C-c C-f C-c C-p 
C-c C-p C-c C-u C-c C-f C-p C-p C-p C-p C-x o C-x p 
C-c C-u C-c C-s C-x k <return> <menu> C-g C-v C-v M-v 
M-v M-v C-v C-v M-v M-v M-v C-v C-v M-v M-v M-v C-v 
C-v M-v M-v M-v C-v C-v M-v M-v M-v C-x k <return> 
<menu> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <return>

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
outline-back-to-heading: before first heading
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help.
Mark saved where search started
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help.
Mark set
indent-rigidly: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer TODO>
Quit [2 times]
Mark set [3 times]
Quit [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq hides /src/emacs/emms-3.0/tq
/src/emacs/emacs-wget-0.5.0/lpath hides /src/emacs/dictionary-1.8.7/lpath
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-xoxo hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sh hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-css hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-java hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-shen hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mac-message hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-list hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-list
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-clock hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-C hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mks hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mks
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-entities hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-install hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-install
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-freemind hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-docview hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-docview
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-special-blocks hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-timer hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-rmail hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-icalendar hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mhe hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-exp hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-exp
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-org hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-macs hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-wl hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-wl
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-src hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-src
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-indent hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-plot hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-ascii hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-eshell hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-keys hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-faces hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-feed hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-docbook hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-table hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-archive hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-publish hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-publish
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-latex hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-latex
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-w3m hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-R hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-python hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-irc hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-irc
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-capture hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-js hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-colview hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-habit hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-jsinfo hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-vm hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-vm
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-remember hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-remember
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-beamer hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-compat hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-lparse hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-id hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-id
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-gnus hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-attach hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-table hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-table
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mew hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mew
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-html hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-html
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-odt hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-odt
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-info hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-info
/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug sendmail mule-util etags mail-extr org-wl org-w3m
org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb footnote
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader bookmark novice autoinsert
rfc1345 quail cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs skeleton finder finder-inf lisp-mnt
package tabulated-list newcomment flyspell ispell dabbrev shell grep
compile pp two-column iso-transl helper debug cus-edit goto-addr
multi-isearch dired-aux network-stream starttls tls apropos help-mode
view jka-compr info hideshow eldoc electric paren register-task-switcher
jabber-autoloads gnus-BTS debian-el debian-el-loaddefs bbdb-autoloads
bbdb timezone appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-publish org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks find-func stopwatch org-google-weather solar cal-dst
google-weather xml url-cache url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie mailcap org-location-google-maps
org-agenda org warnings advice help-fns advice-preload ob-emacs-lisp
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
ob ob-eval org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color org-list org-faces
org-compat org-entities org-macs foldout noutline outline format-spec
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs google-maps google-maps-static derived
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv macroexp assoc password-cache url-vars google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base json w3m-load espeak-key-bindings espeak-core
espeak-customize espeak-elisp-facilities espeak joystick text-translator
text-translator-window text-translator-vars text-translator-sites dictem
cl dictionary link connection easymenu w3m-wget wget thingatpt
wget-sysdep emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-player-mplayer emms-playing-time emms-info later-do
emms-player-mpg321-remote emms-player-simple emms-volume easy-mmode
emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file dired regexp-opt emms-setup emms emms-compat
oitofelix-keymap fbterm edmacro kmacro windmove winner ring which-func
imenu server avoid gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr wid-edit time battery desktop cus-start cus-load time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix)
((_/)o o(\_)) Uns o chamam de super-vaca...
 `-'(. .)`-'  Outros de hiper-touro...
     \_/      Eu o chamo simplesmente: meta-gnu!