Subject: bug#12544: -r110296..110297 causes random crashes in optimized build on Windows

From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 03:36:39 +0200

Version: 24.2.50
Package: emacs
Severity: important
X-Debbugs-CC: [email-masked]
X-Debbugs-CC: [email-masked]

Compiling current trunk on Windows with optimization gives me an unusable exe.

Compiler: MinGW GCC 4.6.2
Compilation options: -march=core2 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2

It either crashes immediately upon starting, or displays an error,
usually "Wrong type argument, lisp <some number>".

The crashes disappear if I remove revnos 110296 and 110297.

In one case, I got  "Wrong type argument: listp, #<EMACS BUG: INVALID
DATATYPE (PVEC 0x5f000100) Save your buffers immediately and please
report this bug>", followed by this crash:

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x0100eeb8 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x3003030) at alloc.c:5492
5492      VECTOR_MARK (ptr);            /* Else mark it.  */
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0100eeb8 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x3003030) at alloc.c:5492
#1  0x0100fbca in mark_maybe_object (obj=61397630) at alloc.c:4216
#2  mark_memory (end=0x88f1f8, start=0x88fef0) at alloc.c:4380
#3  mark_stack () at alloc.c:4617
#4  Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5201
#5  0x01014649 in maybe_gc () at lisp.h:3672
#6  Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88f2a4) at eval.c:2723
#7  0x010998eb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=-553647872, vector=8975012,
maxdepth=50343989, args_template=57538586, nargs=0, args=0x388bd80)
    at bytecode.c:899
#8  0x0101425d in funcall_lambda (fun=20055197, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88f42c) at eval.c:3004
#9  0x010145fb in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88f428) at eval.c:2833
#10 0x010998eb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=-553647872, vector=8975400,
maxdepth=50343989, args_template=57538586, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:899
#11 0x0101425d in funcall_lambda (fun=20055685, nargs=3,
arg_vector=0x88f5a8) at eval.c:3004
#12 0x010145fb in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88f5a4) at eval.c:2833
#13 0x010998eb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=-553647872, vector=8975780,
maxdepth=50343989, args_template=57538586, nargs=0, args=0x88f5ac)
    at bytecode.c:899
#14 0x0101425d in funcall_lambda (fun=20058285, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x88f72c) at eval.c:3004
#15 0x010145fb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88f728) at eval.c:2833
#16 0x01014ca5 in call1 (fn=57580834, arg1=61212581) at eval.c:2566
#17 0x0105ef48 in timer_check_2 (idle_timers=<optimized out>,
timers=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:4427
#18 timer_check () at keyboard.c:4494
#19 0x0105f2f5 in readable_events (flags=1) at keyboard.c:3388
#20 0x01061237 in get_input_pending (flags=1, addr=0x1550940) at keyboard.c:6718
#21 0x010657e7 in detect_input_pending_run_timers (do_display=1) at
keyboard.c:10310
#22 0x0101d849 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=<optimized
out>, nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=1, wait_for_cell=57538586,
    wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4760
#23 0x01066550 in kbd_buffer_get_event (end_time=0x0,
used_mouse_menu=0x88fbd8, kbp=<synthetic pointer>) at keyboard.c:3843
#24 read_char (commandflag=1, nmaps=2, maps=0x88fae0,
prev_event=57538586, used_mouse_menu=0x88fbd8, end_time=0x0) at
keyboard.c:2791
#25 0x0106977b in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x88fc48, prompt=57538586,
dont_downcase_last=0, can_return_switch_frame=1, fix_current_buffer=1,
    bufsize=30) at keyboard.c:9265
#26 0x0106bfe2 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1474
#27 0x0101288b in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x106bdd0
<command_loop_1>, handlers=57589170, hfun=0x105e490 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1288
#28 0x0105c84d in command_loop_2 (ignore=57538586) at keyboard.c:1179
#29 0x010127c8 in internal_catch (tag=57579026, func=0x105c820
<command_loop_2>, arg=57538586) at eval.c:1059
#30 0x0105de7a in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1158
#31 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:779
#32 0x0105e1da in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:843
#33 0x012432f9 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0xd92ec8) at emacs.c:1525

Lisp Backtrace:
"Automatic GC" (0x154fb7c)
"time-add" (0x88f2a8)
"timer-relative-time" (0x88f42c)
"timer-inc-time" (0x88f5a8)
"timer-event-handler" (0x88f72c)
(gdb)

In a debug build, with NO optimizations and no special compilation
options (no -march) except the ones related to debugging, I get also
problems but much less frequently. Bootstrapping crashed twice while
bytecompiling some files, and also while dumping. Restarting the build
process finished dumping correctly and the resulting exe apparently
does not crash.

A few more backtraces (from the optimized build):

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x012129ff in traverse_intervals (tree=0x5f474944, position=0,
function=0x1094150 <print_check_string_charset_prop>, arg=50344505)
    at intervals.c:264
264           traverse_intervals (tree->left, position, function, arg);
(gdb) bt
#0  0x012129ff in traverse_intervals (tree=0x5f474944, position=0,
function=0x1094150 <print_check_string_charset_prop>, arg=50344505)
    at intervals.c:264
#1  0x0109515a in print_prune_string_charset (string=50344505) at print.c:1295
#2  print_object (obj=50344505, printcharfun=57538586, escapeflag=1)
at print.c:1404
#3  0x01095826 in print_object (obj=61404422, printcharfun=57538586,
escapeflag=1) at print.c:1669
#4  0x0109813a in Fprin1_to_string (object=61404406,
noescape=57538586) at print.c:603
#5  0x0104969b in Fformat (nargs=3, args=0x88e5a4) at editfns.c:3815
#6  0x0111b8f2 in add_to_log (format=0x147169c "Error during
redisplay: %S signaled %S", arg1=61404390, arg2=61404406) at
xdisp.c:9302
#7  0x0111ba6f in safe_eval_handler (arg=61404406, nargs=2,
args=0x88e6b0) at xdisp.c:2424
#8  0x01012b5a in internal_condition_case_n (bfun=0x1014440
<Ffuncall>, nargs=2, args=0x88e6b0, handlers=57538610,
    hfun=0x111ba40 <safe_eval_handler>) at eval.c:1402
#9  0x01119369 in safe_call (nargs=2, func=57641754) at xdisp.c:2459
#10 0x011193b0 in safe_call1 (fn=57641754, arg=59220198) at xdisp.c:2475
#11 0x0111964a in safe_eval (sexpr=59220198) at xdisp.c:2483
#12 0x011258f1 in display_mode_element (it=0x88ea84, depth=6,
field_width=0, precision=-8, elt=59220206, props=59219854, risky=0) at
xdisp.c:20762
#13 0x011259bd in display_mode_element (it=0x88ea84, depth=5,
field_width=0, precision=-8, elt=59219894, props=59219854, risky=0) at
xdisp.c:20843
#14 0x011258bb in display_mode_element (it=0x88ea84, depth=4,
field_width=0, precision=-8, elt=59219838, props=57538586, risky=0) at
xdisp.c:20777
#15 0x011259bd in display_mode_element (it=0x88ea84, depth=3,
field_width=0, precision=-8, elt=59219822, props=57538586, risky=0) at
xdisp.c:20843
#16 0x011259bd in display_mode_element (it=0x88ea84, depth=1,
field_width=0, precision=0, elt=59320366, props=57538586, risky=0) at
xdisp.c:20843
#17 0x0112b9c3 in display_mode_line (w=<optimized out>,
face_id=MODE_LINE_FACE_ID, format=59320390) at xdisp.c:20360
#18 0x0112bcd9 in display_mode_lines (w=0x37e62c0) at xdisp.c:20306
#19 0x0112c038 in redisplay_mode_lines (window=<optimized out>,
force=0) at xdisp.c:20265
#20 0x011334ee in echo_area_display (update_frame_p=1) at xdisp.c:10802
#21 0x0113375a in message3_nolog (m=59765329, nbytes=65, multibyte=0)
at xdisp.c:9701
#22 0x01133a5a in message3 (m=59765329, nbytes=65, multibyte=0) at xdisp.c:9638
#23 0x0104a602 in Fmessage (nargs=2, args=0x88f5b8) at editfns.c:3465
#24 0x0101497d in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88f5b4) at eval.c:2753
#25 0x010998eb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17383760, vector=8975796,
maxdepth=1, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:899
#26 0x010142b9 in funcall_lambda (fun=19572773, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88f73c) at eval.c:2938
#27 0x010145fb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88f738) at eval.c:2833
#28 0x010998eb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17383760, vector=8976184,
maxdepth=1, args_template=1028, nargs=1, args=0x36df81a) at
bytecode.c:899
#29 0x010142b9 in funcall_lambda (fun=19573749, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x88f8f8) at eval.c:2938
#30 0x010145fb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88f8f4) at eval.c:2833
#31 0x010998eb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17383760, vector=8976628,
maxdepth=1, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x36ec430) at
bytecode.c:899
#32 0x010142b9 in funcall_lambda (fun=19552197, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88faac) at eval.c:2938
#33 0x010145fb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88faa8) at eval.c:2833
#34 0x010998eb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=17383760, vector=8977064,
maxdepth=1, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x88faa8) at bytecode.c:899
#35 0x010142b9 in funcall_lambda (fun=19550069, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88fbc0) at eval.c:2938
#36 0x01013236 in apply_lambda (fun=19550069, args=<optimized out>) at
eval.c:2881
#37 0x010134dd in eval_sub (form=59221734) at eval.c:2212
#38 0x010163c2 in Feval (form=59221734, lexical=57538586) at eval.c:2002
#39 0x0105c6ac in top_level_2 () at keyboard.c:1188
#40 0x0101288b in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x105c690
<top_level_2>, handlers=57589170, hfun=0x105e490 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1288
#41 0x0105cad0 in top_level_1 (ignore=57538586) at keyboard.c:1196
#42 0x010127c8 in internal_catch (tag=57579026, func=0x105ca70
<top_level_1>, arg=57538586) at eval.c:1059
#43 0x0105de5c in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1151
#44 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:779
#45 0x0105e1da in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:843
#46 0x012432f9 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x972ec8) at emacs.c:1525

Lisp Backtrace:
"message" (0x88f5b8)
"display-startup-echo-area-message" (0x88f73c)
"command-line-1" (0x88f8f8)
"command-line" (0x88faac)
"normal-top-level" (0x88fbc0)
(gdb)

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x0100e290 in mark_object (arg=61397630) at alloc.c:5924
5924          FLOAT_MARK (XFLOAT (obj));
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0100e290 in mark_object (arg=61397630) at alloc.c:5924
#1  0x0100fbca in mark_maybe_object (obj=61397630) at alloc.c:4216
#2  mark_memory (end=0x88f378, start=0x88fef0) at alloc.c:4380
#3  mark_stack () at alloc.c:4617
#4  Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5201
#5  0x01014649 in maybe_gc () at lisp.h:3672
#6  Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88f424) at eval.c:2723
#7  0x010998eb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=64, vector=8975396,
maxdepth=6, args_template=57538586, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:899
#8  0x0101425d in funcall_lambda (fun=20055685, nargs=3,
arg_vector=0x88f5a8) at eval.c:3004
#9  0x010145fb in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88f5a4) at eval.c:2833
#10 0x010998eb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=64, vector=8975780,
maxdepth=6, args_template=57538586, nargs=0, args=0x88f5ac) at
bytecode.c:899
#11 0x0101425d in funcall_lambda (fun=20058285, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x88f72c) at eval.c:3004
#12 0x010145fb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88f728) at eval.c:2833
#13 0x01014ca5 in call1 (fn=57580834, arg1=61192101) at eval.c:2566
#14 0x0105ef48 in timer_check_2 (idle_timers=<optimized out>,
timers=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:4427
#15 timer_check () at keyboard.c:4494
#16 0x0105f2f5 in readable_events (flags=1) at keyboard.c:3388
#17 0x01061237 in get_input_pending (flags=1, addr=0x1550940) at keyboard.c:6718
#18 0x010657e7 in detect_input_pending_run_timers (do_display=1) at
keyboard.c:10310
#19 0x0101d849 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=<optimized
out>, nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=1, wait_for_cell=57538586,
    wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4760
#20 0x01066550 in kbd_buffer_get_event (end_time=0x0,
used_mouse_menu=0x88fbd8, kbp=<synthetic pointer>) at keyboard.c:3843
#21 read_char (commandflag=1, nmaps=2, maps=0x88fae0,
prev_event=57538586, used_mouse_menu=0x88fbd8, end_time=0x0) at
keyboard.c:2791
#22 0x0106977b in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x88fc48, prompt=57538586,
dont_downcase_last=0, can_return_switch_frame=1, fix_current_buffer=1,
    bufsize=30) at keyboard.c:9265
#23 0x0106bfe2 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1474
#24 0x0101288b in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x106bdd0
<command_loop_1>, handlers=57589170, hfun=0x105e490 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1288
#25 0x0105c84d in command_loop_2 (ignore=57538586) at keyboard.c:1179
#26 0x010127c8 in internal_catch (tag=57579026, func=0x105c820
<command_loop_2>, arg=57538586) at eval.c:1059
#27 0x0105de7a in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1158
#28 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:779
#29 0x0105e1da in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:843
#30 0x012432f9 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0xd82ec8) at emacs.c:1525

Lisp Backtrace:
"Automatic GC" (0x154fb7c)
"timerp" (0x88f428)
"timer-inc-time" (0x88f5a8)
"timer-event-handler" (0x88f72c)
(gdb)

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x012129ff in traverse_intervals (tree=0x5f474944, position=0,
function=0x1094150 <print_check_string_charset_prop>, arg=50344505)
    at intervals.c:264
264           traverse_intervals (tree->left, position, function, arg);
(gdb) bt
#0  0x012129ff in traverse_intervals (tree=0x5f474944, position=0,
function=0x1094150 <print_check_string_charset_prop>, arg=50344505)
    at intervals.c:264
#1  0x0109515a in print_prune_string_charset (string=50344505) at print.c:1295
#2  print_object (obj=50344505, printcharfun=57538610, escapeflag=1)
at print.c:1404
#3  0x010987ac in Fprin1 (object=50344505, printcharfun=57538610) at print.c:560
#4  0x01098d3f in print_error_message (data=<optimized out>,
stream=57538610, context=0x88fca7 "", caller=59742426) at print.c:915
#5  0x0105e419 in cmd_error_internal (data=61397630, context=0x88fca7
"") at keyboard.c:1124
#6  0x0105e55e in cmd_error (data=61397630) at keyboard.c:1055
#7  0x010128ac in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x105c690
<top_level_2>, handlers=57589170, hfun=0x105e490 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1278
#8  0x0105cad0 in top_level_1 (ignore=57538586) at keyboard.c:1196
#9  0x010127c8 in internal_catch (tag=57579026, func=0x105ca70
<top_level_1>, arg=57538586) at eval.c:1059
#10 0x0105de5c in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1151
#11 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:779
#12 0x0105e1da in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:843
#13 0x012432f9 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x982ec8) at emacs.c:1525
(gdb)

print.c:1511: Emacs fatal error: assertion failed: STRINGP (((((((enum
Lisp_Type) (((obj)) & TYPEMASK)) == Lisp_Symbol)) || suppress_checking
? (void)
 0 : die ("assertion failed: " "SYMBOLP (obj)", "print.c", 1511)),
(struct Lisp_Symbol *) ((intptr_t) ((obj) - (Lisp_Symbol))))->name)

Breakpoint 1, terminate_due_to_signal (sig=22,
backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:292
292     {
(gdb) bt
#0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=22, backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:292
#1  0x0100a527 in die (
    msg=0x145e14c "assertion failed: STRINGP (((((((enum Lisp_Type)
(((obj)) & TYPEMASK)) == Lisp_Symbol)) || suppress_checking ? (void) 0
: die (\"as
sertion failed: \" \"SYMBOLP (obj)\", \"print.c\", 1511)), (struct
Lisp_Sym"..., file=0x145d864 "print.c", line=1511) at alloc.c:6445
#2  0x01097105 in print_object (obj=<optimized out>,
printcharfun=57538586, escapeflag=1) at print.c:1511
#3  0x01095826 in print_object (obj=61404422, printcharfun=57538586,
escapeflag=1) at print.c:1669
#4  0x0109813a in Fprin1_to_string (object=61404406,
noescape=57538586) at print.c:603
#5  0x0104969b in Fformat (nargs=3, args=0x88e5a4) at editfns.c:3815
#6  0x0111b8f2 in add_to_log (format=0x147169c "Error during
redisplay: %S signaled %S", arg1=61404390, arg2=61404406) at
xdisp.c:9302
#7  0x0111ba6f in safe_eval_handler (arg=61404406, nargs=2,
args=0x88e6b0) at xdisp.c:2424
#8  0x01012b5a in internal_condition_case_n (bfun=0x1014440
<Ffuncall>, nargs=2, args=0x88e6b0, handlers=57538610,
    hfun=0x111ba40 <safe_eval_handler>) at eval.c:1402
#9  0x01119369 in safe_call (nargs=2, func=57641754) at xdisp.c:2459
#10 0x011193b0 in safe_call1 (fn=57641754, arg=59220198) at xdisp.c:2475
#11 0x0111964a in safe_eval (sexpr=59220198) at xdisp.c:2483
#12 0x011258f1 in display_mode_element (it=0x88ea84, depth=6,
field_width=0, precision=-8, elt=59220206, props=59219854, risky=0) at
xdisp.c:20762
#13 0x011259bd in display_mode_element (it=0x88ea84, depth=5,
field_width=0, precision=-8, elt=59219894, props=59219854, risky=0) at
xdisp.c:20843
#14 0x011258bb in display_mode_element (it=0x88ea84, depth=4,
field_width=0, precision=-8, elt=59219838, props=57538586, risky=0) at
xdisp.c:20777
#15 0x011259bd in display_mode_element (it=0x88ea84, depth=3,
field_width=0, precision=-8, elt=59219822, props=57538586, risky=0) at
xdisp.c:20843
#16 0x011259bd in display_mode_element (it=0x88ea84, depth=1,
field_width=0, precision=0, elt=59320366, props=57538586, risky=0) at
xdisp.c:20843
#17 0x0112b9c3 in display_mode_line (w=<optimized out>,
face_id=MODE_LINE_FACE_ID, format=59320390) at xdisp.c:20360
#18 0x0112bcd9 in display_mode_lines (w=0x37e62c0) at xdisp.c:20306
#19 0x0112c038 in redisplay_mode_lines (window=<optimized out>,
force=0) at xdisp.c:20265
#20 0x011334ee in echo_area_display (update_frame_p=1) at xdisp.c:10802
#21 0x0113375a in message3_nolog (m=59765329, nbytes=65, multibyte=0)
at xdisp.c:9701
#22 0x01133a5a in message3 (m=59765329, nbytes=65, multibyte=0) at xdisp.c:9638
#23 0x0104a602 in Fmessage (nargs=2, args=0x88f5b8) at editfns.c:3465
#24 0x0101497d in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88f5b4) at eval.c:2753
#25 0x010998eb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=288, vector=8975796,
maxdepth=1979596570, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:899
#26 0x010142b9 in funcall_lambda (fun=19572773, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88f73c) at eval.c:2938
#27 0x010145fb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88f738) at eval.c:2833
#28 0x010998eb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=288, vector=8976184,
maxdepth=1979596570, args_template=1028, nargs=1, args=0x36df81a) at
bytecode.c:899
#29 0x010142b9 in funcall_lambda (fun=19573749, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x88f8f8) at eval.c:2938
#30 0x010145fb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88f8f4) at eval.c:2833
#31 0x010998eb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=288, vector=8976628,
maxdepth=1979596570, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x36ec430) at
bytecode.c:899
#32 0x010142b9 in funcall_lambda (fun=19552197, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88faac) at eval.c:2938
#33 0x010145fb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88faa8) at eval.c:2833
#34 0x010998eb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=288, vector=8977064,
maxdepth=1979596570, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x88faa8) at
bytecode.c:899
#35 0x010142b9 in funcall_lambda (fun=19550069, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88fbc0) at eval.c:2938
#36 0x01013236 in apply_lambda (fun=19550069, args=<optimized out>) at
eval.c:2881
#37 0x010134dd in eval_sub (form=59221734) at eval.c:2212
#38 0x010163c2 in Feval (form=59221734, lexical=57538586) at eval.c:2002
#39 0x0105c6ac in top_level_2 () at keyboard.c:1188
#40 0x0101288b in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x105c690
<top_level_2>, handlers=57589170, hfun=0x105e490 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1288
#41 0x0105cad0 in top_level_1 (ignore=57538586) at keyboard.c:1196
#42 0x010127c8 in internal_catch (tag=57579026, func=0x105ca70
<top_level_1>, arg=57538586) at eval.c:1059
#43 0x0105de5c in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1151
#44 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:779
#45 0x0105e1da in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:843
#46 0x012432f9 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0xc62ec8) at emacs.c:1525

Lisp Backtrace:
"message" (0x88f5b8)
"display-startup-echo-area-message" (0x88f73c)
"command-line-1" (0x88f8f8)
"command-line" (0x88faac)
"normal-top-level" (0x88fbc0)
(gdb)