Subject: bug#12538: closed (Re: bug#12538: 24.2.50; Update MORE.STUFF file and remove outdated links)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 19:17:06 +0000

Your bug report

#12538: 24.2.50; Update MORE.STUFF file and remove outdated links

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
12538: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12538
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#12538: 24.2.50; Update MORE.STUFF file and remove outdated links
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 14:16:55 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.4

This file has been replaced with a FAQ node, and only references to
"meta"-sites retained, no specific packages.

Subject: 24.2.50; Update MORE.STUFF file and remove outdated links
From: Marcin Antczak <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 02:39:48 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Documentation file MORE.STUFF available from menu Help->Finding More
Packages, contains URL's to broken or outdated software that doesn't
work with Emacs 24.

Such as:

mmm-mode
ecb

to name two I know about.

Please review and update this file.

ECB that works with Emacs 24 is available from:
https://github.com/alexott/ecb

MMM mode
https://github.com/purcell/mmm-mode

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.1)
 of 2012-09-29 on neutrico
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure '--build=x86_64-linux-gnu' '--prefix=/usr'
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/emacs24'
 '--disable-maintainer-mode' '--disable-dependency-tracking'
 '--program-suffix=.emacs24'
 '--program-transform-name=s/emacs-[0-9.]*//g' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs24/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--without-compress-info' '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Wformat-security'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: pl_PL.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  goto-address-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  ecb-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  jabber-mode-line-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  global-cedet-m3-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-local-symbol-highlight-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-parser-state-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-edits-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> C-x k <return> <up> <return> <return> C-x 
k <return> C-x k <return> d x y g <up> <return> C-x 
k <return> <up> <return> C-x k <return> <up> <return> 
C-x k <return> <up> <return> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
C-x k <return> M-o <down> <down> d x y M-x <up> <return> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> 
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-x <up> 
<up> <return> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> 
<double-mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <external-packages> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-s e c b 2 <backspace> 
<down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-2> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> 
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> 
<double-mouse-4> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-2> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> <double-mouse-1> M-x 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <re
turn>

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/marcin/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/gnu/archive-contents
Contacting host: melpa.milkbox.net:80
Saving file /home/marcin/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/melpa/archive-contents...
Wrote /home/marcin/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/melpa/archive-contents
Contacting host: marmalade-repo.org:80
Saving file /home/marcin/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/marmalade/archive-contents...
Wrote /home/marcin/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/marmalade/archive-contents
Note: file is write protected
View mode: type C-h for help, h for commands, q to quit.
Mark saved where search started

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/eieio/loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-pkg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/autopair/autopair hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/autopair/autopair
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-print
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-migrate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-com hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-com
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-anniv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-message
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-key hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-key
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-lit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-lit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-doc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-mac hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-mac
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-bmu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-bmu
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-chg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-chg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-1 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-1
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/debian-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/debian-ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dired-plus/dired+ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dired-plus/dired+
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-common-browser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-common-browser
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-buffertab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-buffertab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/silentcomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/silentcomp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-compatibility hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-compatibility
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-jde hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-jde
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-layout-defs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-layout-defs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-examples hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-examples
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-method-browser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-method-browser
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-cycle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/tree-buffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/tree-buffer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-semantic-wrapper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-semantic-wrapper
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-autogen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-autogen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-multiframe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-multiframe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-file-browser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-file-browser
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-analyse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-analyse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-advice-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-advice-test
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-util
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-upgrade hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-upgrade
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-tod hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-tod
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-help
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-cedet-wrapper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-cedet-wrapper
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-navigate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-navigate
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-face hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-face
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-layout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-layout
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-mode-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-mode-line
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-compilation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-compilation
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-symboldef hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-symboldef
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-semantic
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-winman-support hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-winman-support
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-create-layout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-create-layout
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flymake/flymake
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/fuzzy-el/fuzzy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/fuzzy-el/fuzzy
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haml-mode/haml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haml-mode/haml-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/h5-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/h5-maint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/html5-ncr hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/html5-ncr
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/html5-langs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/html5-langs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/html5-tok hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/html5-tok
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/whattf-dt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/whattf-dt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/idle-highlight-mode/idle-highlight-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/idle-highlight-mode/idle-highlight-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/info-plus/info+ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/info-plus/info+
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-core
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-client
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc-presence
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-conn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-conn
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/fsm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-coloring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-coloring
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-iq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-iq
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-history
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-browse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-browse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-common
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ratpoison hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ratpoison
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-modeline
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-register hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-register
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-avatar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-avatar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keepalive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keepalive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/srv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/srv
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/hexrgb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/hexrgb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-socks5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-socks5
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatstates hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatstates
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-events hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-events
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-activity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-activity
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-common
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-alert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-alert
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-awesome hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-awesome
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sawfish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sawfish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-server
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-roster hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-roster
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-libnotify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-libnotify
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-osd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-osd
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ping hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ping
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-menu
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ourversion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ourversion
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xmessage hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xmessage
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-logon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-logon
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-tmux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-tmux
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-private hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-private
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-watch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-watch
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-feature-neg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-feature-neg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-truncate
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-festival hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-festival
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-newdisco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-newdisco
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-util
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-time
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-disco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-disco
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-presence
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-server
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-search
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatbuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatbuffer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-console hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-console
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keymap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keymap
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-client
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-compose
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-wmii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-wmii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-export hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-export
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-gmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-gmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-widget
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/js3-mode/js3 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/js3-mode/js3
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-stgit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-stgit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lparse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview-xemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview-xemacs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/metaweblog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/metaweblog
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-pkg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/test-metaweblog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/test-metaweblog
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/php-mode/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/php-mode/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/popup/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/popup/popup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/powerline/powerline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/powerline/powerline
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/quilt/quilt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/quilt/quilt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/sass-mode/sass-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/sass-mode/sass-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scss-mode/scss-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/scss-mode/scss-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/twittering-mode/twittering-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/twittering-mode/twittering-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/xml-rpc/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xml-rpc/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/yasnippet/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/yasnippet/dropdown-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/dropdown-list
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/eieio/chart hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/eieio/eieio hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail browse-url
misearch multi-isearch goto-addr view parse-time org-wl org-w3m org-vm
org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp
ob-exp org-agenda org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src
ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat
org-macs ob-eval cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs semantic/db-typecache
semantic/complete jka-compr semantic/tag-file hl-line linum flyspell
ispell semantic/tag-write ede/dired mule-util mail-utils network-stream
url-http mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-cache
url-auth finder-inf ecb-layout-defs cus-edit cus-start cus-load package
rx autorevert paren cua-base wombat-theme desktop savehist ecb
ecb-symboldef ecb-analyse ecb-compatibility ecb-winman-support
ecb-autogen autoload ecb-tod ecb-cycle ecb-eshell ecb-help ecb-jde
ecb-method-browser hideshow ecb-semantic ecb-file-browser ecb-speedbar
ecb-layout compile ecb-create-layout ecb-compilation ecb-common-browser
ecb-navigate ecb-mode-line ecb-face tree-buffer ecb-upgrade
ecb-cedet-wrapper ecb-util auto-complete-config auto-complete
dropdown-list yasnippet org-install twittering-mode url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars sass-mode popup org2blog-autoloads edmacro
kmacro jabber jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd
jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar mailcap jabber-activity
jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc
jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp
comint ansi-color jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register
jabber-roster format-spec jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-muc-nick-coloring assoc hexrgb jabber-newdisco jabber-widget
jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert
jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode ewoc jabber-keymap
jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon
jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls gnutls jabber-xml xml jabber-menu
jabber-autoloads jabber-util idle-highlight-mode whattf-dt html5-langs
haml-mode js json imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs css-mode ruby-mode fuzzy
dired+ ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util dired-aux bookmark+ bookmark+-key dired-x dired bookmark+-1
bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark bbdb-loaddefs autopair powerline
semantic/decorate/include eldoc ede/m3 semantic/m3 semantic/analyze/refs
semantic/db-file cedet-files semantic/bovine/el thingatpt
semantic/bovine ede/cpp-root ede/emacs ede/java-root cedet-m3
semantic/senator semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse cedet-devel-load warnings
eieio-opt find-func help-mode advice help-fns advice-preload srecode/map
semantic/adebug eieio-datadebug data-debug ring srecode
semantic/canned-configs semantic/ia-sb semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/edit semantic/idle working
fame semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/db semantic/find
semantic pp semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet-compat inversion ede/speedbar ede/files ede easy-mmode ede/base
ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe easymenu eieio-custom derived wid-edit cedet eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-macs gv cl cl-lib cedet-remove-builtin
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)