Subject: bug#12534: 24.2.50; gnus: impossible to view mail offline

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 17:52:45 +0100

Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]> writes:

> I use gmail and I have a labelled box called "github:emacs-helm".
> In gnus I can see it as "nnimap+gmail:github:emacs-helm".
> When I tick a mail in this box to see it offline, it is not dowloaded
> and so not visible when unplugged. (Yes nnimap+gmail is agentized)

I seem to be unable to reproduce this.  I created foo:bar on Gmail,
copied an article to it, entered and read the article, and the agent put
the message on disk:

  /home/larsi/News/agent/nnimap/gmail/foo:bar:
  total used in directory 32 available 6634460
  drwxrwxr-x 2 larsi larsi  4096 Dec 25 17:51 .
  drwxrwxr-x 3 larsi larsi  4096 Dec 25 17:51 ..
  -rw-rw-r-- 1 larsi larsi 14620 Dec 25 17:51 1
  -rw-rw-r-- 1 larsi larsi    17 Dec 25 17:51 .agentview
  -rw-rw-r-- 1 larsi larsi   229 Dec 25 17:51 .overview

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
  http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no  *  Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen