Subject: bug#12524: closed (Re: bug#12524: 24.2.50; package-delete errors if directory doesn't exist)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 08:58:02 +0000

Your bug report

#12524: 24.2.50; package-delete errors if directory doesn't exist

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
12524: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12524
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#12524: 24.2.50; package-delete errors if directory doesn't exist
From: Chong Yidong <[email-masked]>
To: Ivan Andrus <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 16:57:10 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Ivan Andrus <[email-masked]> writes:

> It appears you are right.  I kept seeing "byte-code: Wrong type
> argument: stringp, stringp" which made me nervous.  At least sometimes
> I thought I had non-deleted packages hanging around, but that may have
> been due to debug-on-error.  I tend to turn it on and forget to turn
> it off.
>
> Thanks, and sorry for the noise.

No problem.  Closing the bug.

Subject: 24.2.50; package-delete errors if directory doesn't exist
From: Ivan Andrus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 21:57:57 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

If a directory for a package does not exist (say it was deleted outside
of emacs), then package-delete errors, which causes further packages to
not be deleted.

I have included a patch to fix the problem in a way that I think is
satisfactory.  It simply emits a message that it's not ignoring deletion
of the package because it could not find the directory.  Please critique
and/or apply as you see fit.  Also, if the patch should be in a
different format, should be an attachment, etc., don't hesitate to tell
me.  I did read [1], but may have missed something.  I don't know if
this is a change that needs a changelog entry, but I thought I would add
one just in case.

FWIW, I now have copyright papers on file with the FSF.

-Ivan

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Sending-Patches.html

=== modified file 'lisp/ChangeLog'
--- lisp/ChangeLog	2012-09-26 15:19:10 +0000
+++ lisp/ChangeLog	2012-09-26 19:45:55 +0000
@@ -1,3 +1,8 @@
+2012-09-26  Ivan Andrus  <[email-masked]>
+
+	* emacs-lisp/package.el (package-delete): Don't error if package
+	directory is missing.
+
2012-09-26  Tomohiro Matsuyama  <[email-masked]>
             Stefan Monnier  <[email-masked]>

=== modified file 'lisp/emacs-lisp/package.el'
--- lisp/emacs-lisp/package.el	2012-09-24 16:36:42 +0000
+++ lisp/emacs-lisp/package.el	2012-09-26 08:27:22 +0000
@@ -1072,15 +1072,19 @@

(defun package-delete (name version)
   (let ((dir (package--dir name version)))
-    (if (string-equal (file-name-directory dir)
-		      (file-name-as-directory
-		       (expand-file-name package-user-dir)))
-	(progn
-	  (delete-directory dir t t)
-	  (message "Package `%s-%s' deleted." name version))
-      ;; Don't delete "system" packages
-      (error "Package `%s-%s' is a system package, not deleting"
-	     name version))))
+    (cond ((null dir)
+	   (message "Directory for `%s-%s' is already deleted, ignoring"
+		    name version))
+	  ((string-equal (file-name-directory dir)
+			 (file-name-as-directory
+			  (expand-file-name package-user-dir)))
+	   (progn
+	     (delete-directory dir t t)
+	     (message "Package `%s-%s' deleted." name version)))
+	  (t
+	   ;; Don't delete "system" packages
+	   (error "Package `%s-%s' is a system package, not deleting"
+		  name version)))))

(defun package-archive-base (name)
   "Return the archive containing the package NAME."

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin10.8.0, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
of 2012-09-26 on oroszlan.local
Bzr revision: 110206 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
Configured using:
`configure '--with-ns' 'CC=gcc -std=gnu99' 'CFLAGS=-g3 -O2' 'LDFLAGS='
'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: VC dir

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  msb-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-visible-mark-mode: t
  visible-mark-mode: t
  gvol-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-w M-w M-w M-w M-w C-x 1 M-w <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
C-x C-f C-g M-x C-g C-x C-f v c <return> <return> <return>
<return> p a <backspace> <backspace> <return> p a c
C-s <return> C-x v = M-n M-p M-n M-p M-p <C-tab> C-x
v = M-n C-/ C-/ <C-tab> C-/ C-x v = <C-tab> <C-tab>
<C-tab> C-x C-f <backspace> <backspace> . b <return>
C-g C-h l <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down> <down> <up>
<down> <down> <C-tab> C-h k C-x v = C-x v = <menu-bar>
<Diff> <Create Change Log entries> D o n ' t SPC e
r r o r SPC i f SPC <C-backspace> <C-backspace> <C-backspace>
D o n ' t SPC e r r o r SPC i f SPC p a c g <backspace>
k a g e SPC d i r e c t o r y SPC i s SPC m i s s i
n g C-a C-e C-x C-s M-w <C-tab> <C-tab> C-x v d <backspace>
<backspace> <return> n n m n m = n n p n <menu-bar>
<Diff> <Unified -> Context> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <C-tab> = n C-3 C-a C-M-SPC C-3 C-e
C-w <C-tab> M-x r e p <return>

Recent messages:
vc-emacs now compiling locally
Current project is vc-emacs: /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/lisp/ChangeLog...
Wrote /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/lisp/ChangeLog
/Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/lisp/ChangeLog
Finding changes in /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/lisp/ChangeLog /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/lisp/emacs-lisp/package.el...done
byte-code: Beginning of buffer
Finding changes in /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/lisp/ChangeLog /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/lisp/emacs-lisp/package.el...done
Mark set
byte-code: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *vc-diff*>

Load-path shadows:
/Users/gvol/vcs/gap-mode/gap-process hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/gap-mode-20120912.2301/gap-process
/Users/gvol/vcs/gap-mode/gap-mode hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/gap-mode-20120912.2301/gap-mode
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/parenface-20091203.1917/parenface hides ~/.emacs.d/local/parenface
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/linum-relative-20120905.1503/linum-relative hides ~/.emacs.d/local/linum-relative
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/hl-sexp-20101130.1343/hl-sexp hides ~/.emacs.d/local/hl-sexp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-indentation-20120129.357/highlight-indentation hides ~/.emacs.d/local/highlight-indentation
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/command-frequency-1.1/command-frequency hides ~/.emacs.d/local/command-frequency
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-xoxo hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-wl hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-w3m hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-vm hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-timer hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-taskjuggler hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-table hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-src hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-special-blocks hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-rmail hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-remember hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-publish hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-protocol hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-plot hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-pcomplete hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-odt hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-mouse hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-mobile hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-mks hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-mhe hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-mew hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-macs hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-mac-message hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-lparse hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-list hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-latex hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-jsinfo hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-irc hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-install hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-inlinetask hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-info hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-indent hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-id hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-icalendar hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-html hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-habit hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-gnus hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-freemind hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-footnote hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-feed hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-faces hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-exp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-exp-blocks hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-eshell hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-entities hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-docview hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-docbook hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-datetree hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-ctags hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-crypt hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-compat hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-colview hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-clock hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-capture hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-bibtex hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-beamer hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-bbdb hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-attach hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-ascii hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-archive hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/org-agenda hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-tangle hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-table hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-sqlite hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-sql hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-shen hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-sh hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-screen hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-scheme hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-sass hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-ruby hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-ref hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-R hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-python hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-plantuml hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-picolisp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-perl hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-org hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-octave hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-ocaml hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-mscgen hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-maxima hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-matlab hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-lob hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-lisp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-lilypond hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-ledger hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-latex hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-keys hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-js hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-java hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-haskell hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-fortran hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-exp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-eval hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-dot hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-ditaa hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-css hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-comint hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-clojure hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-calc hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-C hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-awk hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120925/ob-asymptote hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/gvol/vcs/sage-mode/emacs/.dir-locals hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/.emacs.d/local/lisp-mnt hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp-mnt

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr subword emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils vc-git vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-dir ewoc executable bug-reference smerge-mode disp-table
whitespace diff-mode elide-head vc-bzr ffap url-parse url-vars eldoc
highlight-parentheses greedy-delete hl-sexp highlight-symbol hi-lock
thingatpt gvol-light-theme time jka-compr saveplace uniquify which-func
imenu paren recentf tree-widget wid-edit msb mb-depth icomplete hl-line
delsel image-file cus-start cus-load diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs warnings autoinsert yasnippet dropdown-list
derived help-mode tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs cl-macs gv shell pcomplete format-spec edmacro kmacro
smex ido visible-mark parenface fold cl cl-lib commit-patch-buffer
log-edit pcvs-util add-log vc vc-dispatcher sage rx sage-load xml
flymake compile comint ansi-color ring desktop drag-stuff
browse-kill-ring backtr server easy-mmode assoc windmove
ac-slime-autoloads ace-jump-mode-autoloads ack-and-a-half-autoloads
adaptive-wrap-autoloads applescript-mode-autoloads auctex-autoloads
tex-site browse-kill-ring-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads
c-eldoc-autoloads columnify-autoloads command-frequency-autoloads
company-autoloads debbugs-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads dired+-autoloads
drag-stuff-autoloads durendal-autoloads ein-autoloads emstar-autoloads
feature-mode-autoloads gap-mode-autoloads goto-last-change-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
highlight-parentheses-autoloads highlight-symbol-autoloads
hl-sexp-autoloads info+-autoloads jump-char-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads
linum-relative-autoloads mark-multiple-autoloads
markdown-mode+-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads nrepl-autoloads org-autoloads info easymenu
paredit-autoloads parenface-autoloads python-mode-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads redo+-autoloads rw-hunspell-autoloads
scpaste-autoloads htmlize-autoloads scss-mode-autoloads
slime-clj-autoloads slime-fuzzy-autoloads slime-ritz-autoloads
smarter-compile-autoloads smartrep-autoloads smex-autoloads
speck-autoloads swank-clojure-autoloads advice help-fns advice-preload
clojure-mode-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads unicode-whitespace-autoloads ucs-utils-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads pcache-autoloads finder-inf
vala-mode-autoloads websocket-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
xml-rpc-autoloads package time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)