Subject: bug#12511: 24.1; parse-netrc does not properly handle newlines

From: Erik Hetzner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 21:26:16 -0700

Hi all,

As near as I can tell, this is a properly formatted ~/.netrc file (see
the netrc man page included in the ftp package in Ubuntu, for
instance, which says that tokens can be separated by newlines):

  machine localhost
    login egh
    password XXXXX

However, the function netrc-parse does not return a proper parse of
this file; it returns:

  ((("machine" . "localhost")) (("login" . "egh")) (("password" . "XXXXX")))

not:

  ((("machine" . "localhost") ("login" . "egh") ("password" . "XXXXX")))

Let me know if more information is needed. Thank you!

best, Erik Hetzner

In GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
 of 2012-07-17 on lawrencium, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wall -O2 -Wall
 -O2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro -g -g'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
...

Recent messages:
...

Load-path shadows:
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/ssl hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/ssl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-complete hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-mailto hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/im-wl hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/im-wl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/bbdb-wl hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/bbdb-wl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-addrbook hides /home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-u hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mel-u
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/qmtp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/qmtp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-q-ccl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mel-q-ccl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md5 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md5
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-q hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mel-q
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mel
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mime-parse hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mime-parse
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-g hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mel-g
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mime hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mime
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mmgeneric hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mmgeneric
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/eword-decode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/eword-decode
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-ccl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-ccl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/luna hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/luna
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mmcooked hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mmcooked
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/eword-encode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/eword-encode
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/std11 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/std11
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mime-def hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mime-def
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1-el hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sha1-el
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-sha1 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-sha1
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mmbuffer hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mmbuffer
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/lunit hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/lunit
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/smtp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/smtp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mmexternal hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mmexternal
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-el hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-el
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-scram hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-scram
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/mime-conf hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/mime-conf
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pcustom hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/pcustom
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/product hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/product
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/poe hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/poe
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pccl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/pccl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/apel/path-util hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/path-util
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/apel/calist hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/calist
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pym hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/pym
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/static hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/static
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/apel/alist hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/alist
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/mule-caesar hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/mule-caesar
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/mcharset hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/mcharset
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pces-e20 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/pces-e20
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/emu hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/emu
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pces hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/pces
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/apel/filename hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/filename
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/poem-e20
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pccl-20 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/pccl-20
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/broken hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/broken
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20_3 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/poem-e20_3
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/poem hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/poem
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/inv-23 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/inv-23
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/invisible hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/invisible
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/apel-ver hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/apel-ver
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/apel/install hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/install
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pces-20 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/pces-20
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/richtext hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/richtext
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/mcs-e20 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/mcs-e20
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/mcs-20 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/apel/mcs-20
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/md4
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/hex-util
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-caldav/url-dav hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/url/url-dav
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-html
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-page hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-page
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-services hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-services
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-match hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-match
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-xdcc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-stamp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-replace hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-track hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-track
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-button hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-button
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-sound hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-spelling hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ibuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ezbounce hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-goodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-capab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-netsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-list
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-identd hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-networks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-join hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-join
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-backend hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-log hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-log
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-dcc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/home/egh/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-hecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/erc-hecomplete

Features:
(shadow pgg-gpg pgg speck emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode gmm-utils mailheader modb-legacy
wl-fldmgr multi-isearch w3m-cookie w3m-form w3m-symbol mule-util
mel-q-ccl pccl pccl-20 elmo-internal network-stream starttls tls
gnutls elmo-nntp elmo-filter elmo-imap4 time-stamp modb-standard
elmo-maildir wl-mime mime-edit pgg-parse signature org ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval find-func
octet filladapt w3m browse-url w3m-hist w3m-e23 w3m-ccl ccl w3m-fsf
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util mime-w3m bbdb-wl bbdb-hooks
mail-parse rfc2231 bbdb-com warnings mailabbrev bbdb mime-setup
mail-mime-setup semi-setup mime-pgp pgg-def mime-play filename
mime-image wl-demo wl-draft eword-encode wl-template sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums elmo-net elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop wl-news
wl-address wl-thread wl-action wl-summary ps-print ps-def lpr
wl-refile wl-message elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view
mime-conf calist semi-def mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer mmgeneric
wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder wl wl-e21 wl-util elmo-flag
elmo-localdir wl-vars epg-config wl-version elmo elmo-signal
elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic modb-entity mime elmo-util emu invisible
inv-23 poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3 utf7 eword-decode mel mime-def alist
std11 mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom
elmo-date timezone elmo-vars path-util poe elmo-version pym static
apel-ver product luna erc-autoloads info ido windmove tramp
tramp-compat shell pcomplete advice advice-preload tramp-loaddefs
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs quail naquadah-theme iswitchb
which-func imenu .loaddefs org-install notify dbus monky bindat
org-google-weather solar cal-dst cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
format-spec google-weather xml url-cache ensime ensime-ui
ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc ensime-scalex url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util
url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt assoc password-cache url-vars
mailcap json ensime-search ensime-undo ensime-refactor ensime-builder
ensime-debug derived ensime-inf ensime-sbt ensime-comint-utils compile
ensime-auto-complete ensime-config auto-complete popup edmacro kmacro
hideshow comint ansi-color ring thingatpt scala-mode-auto
jabber-autoloads bookmark+ bookmark+-key dired-x bookmark+-1
bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark async el-get el-get-autoloads
el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode easymenu view
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-recipes
el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn
el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa
package tabulated-list el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload
help-fns bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp cl dired regexp-opt gnus
gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit
cus-start cus-load w3m-load emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom
emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode bbdb-autoloads time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.