Subject: bug#12510: 24.2.50; on OS X, using source code pro truetype font crashes emacs (opentype version just doesn't display)

From: Michael McCracken <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:42:17 -0700

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgment at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

I attempted to set the font to one of the new Adobe "Source Code Pro"
fonts using Options > Set Default Font.

If I install the OTF versions of those fonts, they don't display. (It
just shows the same size version of Monaco, my previous font)

If I remove the OTF versions and install the TTF versions of those fonts
and try again, (with the same emacs process running), emacs crashes.
The problem report is below.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/Users/mmccrack/Source/emacs-trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/etc/DEBUG.

Process:         Emacs [77418]
Path:            /Users/USER/*/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:      org.gnu.Emacs
Version:         Version 24.2.50 (9.0)
Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [203]

Date/Time:       2012-09-24 16:36:26.835 -0700
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.7.4 (11E2705)
Report Version:  9

Interval Since Last Report:          5140906 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:           69
Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  446483 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   1
Anonymous UUID:                      794C23DA-635C-4C04-B259-47C9E2C73871

Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000048

VM Regions Near 0x48:
-->
    __TEXT                 0000000100000000-00000001001f6000 [ 2008K]
r-x/rwx SM=COW  /Users/USER/*/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs

Application Specific Information:
Performing @selector(changeFont:) from sender NSFontManager 0x10074dde0
objc[77418]: garbage collection is OFF

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff911b282a __kill + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000a043e
fatal_error_backtrace + 254 (emacs.c:331)
2   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000bd3b3 emacs_abort + 19
3   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010018d7dd ns_term_shutdown + 125
4   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000a0a70 shut_down_emacs
+ 240 (emacs.c:2059)
5   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000a03f1
fatal_error_backtrace + 177 (emacs.c:314)
6   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000a2ade handle_fatal_signal + 14
7   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000bd60d
handle_on_main_thread + 125 (sysdep.c:1495)
8   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff90710cfa _sigtramp + 26
9   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100188ed7 -[EmacsView
changeFont:] + 103 (nsterm.m:4716)
10  com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x00007fff9601a70d -[NSObject
performSelector:withObject:] + 61
11  com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8b811f7e -[NSApplication
sendAction:to:from:] + 139
12  com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8bb12c5f -[NSFontManager
sendAction] + 88
13  com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8bb117d2 -[NSFontManager
modifyFontViaPanel:] + 107
14  com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8bb2ce0c -[NSFontPanel
_setFont:] + 76
15  com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8bb27fb8 -[NSFontPanel
_chooseSize:] + 461
16  com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x00007fff9601a70d -[NSObject
performSelector:withObject:] + 61
17  com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8b811f7e -[NSApplication
sendAction:to:from:] + 139
18  com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8b811eb2 -[NSControl
sendAction:to:] + 88
19  com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8b878832 -[NSTableView
_sendAction:to:row:column:] + 87
20  com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8b8755f5 -[NSTableView
mouseDown:] + 5875
21  com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8bb29064
-[NSFontPanelTableView mouseDown:] + 200
22  com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8b7db348 -[NSWindow
sendEvent:] + 6306
23  com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8b774a55 -[NSApplication
sendEvent:] + 5593
24  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010018929e -[EmacsApp
sendEvent:] + 494 (nsterm.m:4324)
25  com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8b70b0c6 -[NSApplication run] + 555
26  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010018fb7a ns_read_socket +
586 (nsterm.m:3404)
27  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000abaaa read_avail_input
+ 378 (keyboard.c:6854)
28  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000abbba
reinvoke_input_signal + 58 (keyboard.c:7174)
29  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010009e987
free_realized_faces + 215 (xfaces.c:4317)
30  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010009ea00
free_all_realized_faces + 64 (xfaces.c:4333)
31  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100038bce init_iterator +
94 (xdisp.c:2610)
32  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010003f50c
prepare_menu_bars + 556 (xdisp.c:11094)
33  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100042593
redisplay_internal + 1203 (xdisp.c:13067)
34  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000b050a read_char + 8442
(keyboard.c:2464)
35  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000b34b1 read_key_sequence + 7521
36  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000b4f48 command_loop_1 +
5176 (keyboard.c:1487)
37  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010011bf86
internal_condition_case + 294 (eval.c:1309)
38  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000b3aee command_loop_2 +
62 (keyboard.c:1183)
39  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010011c082 internal_catch +
210 (eval.c:1069)
40  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000b5560 recursive_edit_1
+ 240 (keyboard.c:1162)
41  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000a5cad Frecursive_edit
+ 237 (keyboard.c:846)
42  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000a2a32 main + 6306 (emacs.c:1655)
43  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100002134 start + 52

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff911b37e6 kevent + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib             	0x00007fff959a078a _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 923
2   libdispatch.dylib             	0x00007fff9599f31a _dispatch_mgr_thread + 54

Thread 2:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff911b2df2 __select + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010018980b -[EmacsApp
fd_handler:] + 187 (nsterm.m:4570)
2   com.apple.Foundation          	0x00007fff95c7872a -[NSThread main] + 68
3   com.apple.Foundation          	0x00007fff95c786a2 __NSThread__main__ + 1575
4   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff906bc8bf _pthread_start + 335
5   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff906bfb75 thread_start + 13

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff911b3192 __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff906be594 _pthread_wqthread + 758
2   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff906bfb85 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 4:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff911b3192 __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff906be594 _pthread_wqthread + 758
2   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff906bfb85 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 5:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff911b3192 __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff906be594 _pthread_wqthread + 758
2   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff906bfb85 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx:
0x00007fff5fbfb668  rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x0000000000012e6a  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp:
0x00007fff5fbfb690  rsp: 0x00007fff5fbfb668
   r8: 0x000000000000000f   r9: 0x0000000000000010  r10:
0x00007fff911b2d0a  r11: 0xffffff80002dad60
  r12: 0x00007fff7a9fd960  r13: 0x0000000100b1d220  r14:
0x0000000000000006  r15: 0x0000000000012e6a
  rip: 0x00007fff911b282a  rfl: 0x0000000000000206  cr2: 0x00007fff6dcec01c
Logical CPU: 0

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x1001f5fff +org.gnu.Emacs (Version
24.2.50 - 9.0) <1D3755EE-FD7D-30BD-AF13-7A9FAEB8DE3C>
/Users/USER/*/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
       0x100c6e000 -        0x100c78fef  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.0.14
- compatibility 1.0.0) <C2986BB5-7D0A-315C-87F3-47194095AB26>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
       0x100ccd000 -        0x100cd0ff7  libCoreFSCache.dylib (??? -
???) <0D155750-7910-32C5-8327-924FC1089442>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
       0x100cd6000 -        0x100cd6fff +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<301171CD-6ED6-4B03-A59A-D7FC545D8168> cl_kernels
       0x101047000 -        0x101047ff5 +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<C46050BB-F612-46DD-96CC-3970042A0AEA> cl_kernels
       0x1017ed000 -        0x1017f1ff7  libFontRegistryUI.dylib (???
- ???) <1A0C6990-AD0E-303C-B625-0098B7BF9974>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Resources/libFontRegistryUI.dylib
       0x102f00000 -        0x102f9fff7  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.0.14 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <48AC72F2-8B20-3039-A7D4-2C127928954E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
    0x7fff69e97000 -     0x7fff69ecbbaf  dyld (195.6 - ???)
<C58DAD8A-4B00-3676-8637-93D6FDE73147> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff89d13000 -     0x7fff89d16fff  libRadiance.dylib (??? - ???)
<CD89D70D-F177-3BAE-8A26-644EA7D5E28E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff89dc4000 -     0x7fff89edcfff  com.apple.DesktopServices
(1.6.4 - 1.6.4) <E1A724B2-0DCD-338B-86E2-76AB498DBA2E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff89edd000 -     0x7fff89fc1ed7  libobjc.A.dylib (228.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <76082BBC-446B-3355-AED5-0DBCEE600CB2>
/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff89fc2000 -     0x7fff89febfff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.7 -
70.3) <9A9D4058-9935-3B0A-B1A6-27EB78D02249>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff89fec000 -     0x7fff8a02cff7  libcups.2.dylib (2.9.0 -
compatibility 2.0.0) <BDD11BE5-A9AB-347C-AB30-FDA1C5603E68>
/usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff8a02d000 -     0x7fff8a03aff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (1.0.5 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <DFAB8CA8-CC9D-3F58-8C12-CE120442AACD>
/usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff8a03b000 -     0x7fff8a062fff
com.apple.framework.internetaccounts (1.2 - 3)
<5CC17451-0D29-3939-8574-0C7408ABBDCC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InternetAccounts.framework/Versions/A/InternetAccounts
    0x7fff8a063000 -     0x7fff8a063fff  com.apple.CoreServices (53 -
53) <97E086D0-20B4-3BB4-BEE2-04EE5700D55B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff8a064000 -     0x7fff8a07bfff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory
(10.7 - 146) <BBB7C97E-7B46-3286-9128-32B5D16B5CBE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff8a07c000 -     0x7fff8a176ff7  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework
(10.7.4 - 331.7) <C45A747F-A5DD-312A-9486-8306A6E9AB39>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff8a177000 -     0x7fff8a1c9ff7  libGLU.dylib (??? - ???)
<E9C325A6-D3D6-3C6A-A655-D2CB5BBEB992>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff8a1ca000 -     0x7fff8a2bffff  libiconv.2.dylib (7.0.0 -
compatibility 7.0.0) <5C40E880-0706-378F-B864-3C2BD922D926>
/usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff8a33d000 -     0x7fff8a921fff  libBLAS.dylib (??? - ???)
<09028536-1215-324C-B7BD-384CF5DBC5D0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff8a924000 -     0x7fff8a95dfe7  libssl.0.9.8.dylib (44.0.0 -
compatibility 0.9.8) <79AAEC98-1258-3DA4-B1C0-4120049D390B>
/usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff8a95e000 -     0x7fff8a95efff  com.apple.vecLib (3.7 -
vecLib 3.7) <F968254A-2A06-3E2A-A587-151D7A2DB55A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8a971000 -     0x7fff8a9d9ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio
(4.0.3 - 4.0.3) <F047EFBC-D109-37AA-B12B-7542685B2E6E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff8a9e0000 -     0x7fff8a9effff  com.apple.opengl (1.8.0 -
1.8.0) <F487C903-3082-3528-916D-AC96AFF23927>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff8ad82000 -     0x7fff8ada8fff
com.apple.framework.familycontrols (3.0 - 300)
<84E55A2E-643E-36E9-AFD8-CED667AF6B8E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
    0x7fff8adb2000 -     0x7fff8ae28fff  libc++.1.dylib (28.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <DA22E4D6-7F20-3BEA-9B89-2FBA735C2EE1>
/usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff8ae29000 -     0x7fff8ae2efff  libGIF.dylib (??? - ???)
<8763F67F-A881-30B6-B20E-D395B4D9FD58>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff8ae2f000 -     0x7fff8af36fe7  libsqlite3.dylib (9.6.0 -
compatibility 9.0.0) <EE02BB01-64C9-304D-9719-A35F5CD6D04C>
/usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff8af51000 -     0x7fff8af55fff  libCGXType.A.dylib (600.0.0 -
compatibility 64.0.0) <35D606B1-7AD9-38E3-A2A9-E92B904BDDE8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff8af57000 -     0x7fff8af5cfff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (6.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <98ECD5F6-E85C-32A5-98CD-8911230CB66A>
/usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff8af5d000 -     0x7fff8b705fff  com.apple.CoreAUC (6.16.00 -
6.16.00) <A2CA7389-D81A-356C-A363-50F5E23156E8>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC
    0x7fff8b706000 -     0x7fff8c30cff7  com.apple.AppKit (6.7.3 -
1138.47) <29585604-7CFC-3DFC-8C87-142B69502575>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff8c30d000 -     0x7fff8c310ff7  com.apple.securityhi (4.0 -
1) <CA808DC8-7DCF-3B96-A6E8-C9A777C55DF9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    0x7fff8c311000 -     0x7fff8c318fff  com.apple.NetFS (4.0 - 4.0)
<30AAE235-3F64-38BC-B0C9-271C8979C1C9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff8cc17000 -     0x7fff8ccfbfff
com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (478.46 - 478.46)
<DAE95FD5-AA73-30E2-B563-EA2BDBD4D3CF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff8ccfc000 -     0x7fff8ccfefff  libquarantine.dylib (36.6.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <0EBF714B-4B69-3E1F-9A7D-6BBC2AACB310>
/usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff8ccff000 -     0x7fff8cd05ff7  libunwind.dylib (30.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <1E9C6C8C-CBE8-3F4B-A5B5-E03E3AB53231>
/usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff8cd06000 -     0x7fff8d139ff7  com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 -
705.78) <15E4CB3E-B4E3-3C15-99F4-3B1A8B1C84E6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox
    0x7fff8d13a000 -     0x7fff8d13cfff
com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 1)
<3087AE86-B57F-3D39-9885-C93DC6FD5163>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff8d13d000 -     0x7fff8d23aff7  com.apple.avfoundation (2.0 -
180.40) <1C68D867-9AF7-3AF2-B2C7-80D9CA56CD77>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation
    0x7fff8d25d000 -     0x7fff8d268ff7
com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.0.21 - 4.0.21)
<6540EAF2-E3BF-3D2E-B4C1-F106180D6F20>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff8d269000 -     0x7fff8d26dff7  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.5
- 94) <CA9C910D-E406-33E7-B8EE-C86EAA62AB68>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    0x7fff8d26e000 -     0x7fff8d279ff7  libc++abi.dylib (14.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <8FF3D766-D678-36F6-84AC-423C878E6D14>
/usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff8d27a000 -     0x7fff8d27dfff  com.apple.AppleSystemInfo
(1.0 - 1) <373E7E59-1AFB-34B6-A4E4-54617DB07F43>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/AppleSystemInfo
    0x7fff8d27e000 -     0x7fff8d2a9fff  libpcre.0.dylib (1.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <7D3CDB0A-840F-3856-8F84-B4A50E66431B>
/usr/lib/libpcre.0.dylib
    0x7fff8d3ad000 -     0x7fff8d447ff7  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <C5585E08-76A0-34E0-B92C-22BA9D3E083C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff8d4cf000 -     0x7fff8d7ebfff
com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (960.24 - 960.24)
<CDCB53C0-D212-3485-A594-DDE33AAC5AF0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff8d7fc000 -     0x7fff8d837fff  libsystem_info.dylib (??? -
???) <35F90252-2AE1-32C5-8D34-782C614D9639>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff8daa3000 -     0x7fff8db03fff  libvDSP.dylib (325.4.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <1E3EEDA7-1DC6-3593-9DED-0BAFA0972A76>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff8db04000 -     0x7fff8dca4ff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.7 -
270.5) <8F2C804B-24F5-3E41-B85D-D1AC18BDB912>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff8dccd000 -     0x7fff8dd0fff7  libcommonCrypto.dylib
(55010.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0)
<A5B9778E-11C3-3F61-B740-1F2114E967FB>
/usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8dd10000 -     0x7fff8dd72ff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.3
- 91) <0945ACAF-AA0A-3D01-9960-72B51722EC1F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff8dd73000 -     0x7fff8dd73fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.6 - ???)
<9E3D4787-A2CE-38E0-BEF8-E5DA63B6E6A1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
    0x7fff8e244000 -     0x7fff8e245ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib
(53.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <8BCA214A-8992-34B2-A8B9-B74DEACA1869>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff8e2a3000 -     0x7fff8e2eaff7  com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 -
705.78) <133C784C-CE6D-3B5B-8731-18D69860DA1C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
    0x7fff8e2eb000 -     0x7fff8e2f1fff  libmacho.dylib (800.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <548BAEB6-8C4C-3B0F-AB0C-7E1C960BCAB5>
/usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff8e2f2000 -     0x7fff8e368fff  com.apple.ISSupport (1.9.8 -
56) <E7ED107A-1EFD-3720-A4B4-C0E2DDFA6C81>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ISSupport.framework/Versions/A/ISSupport
    0x7fff8e369000 -     0x7fff8e36afff
libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (??? - ???)
<3DCF577B-F126-302B-BCE2-4DB9A95B8598>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff8e36b000 -     0x7fff8e37eff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (??? - ???)
<322486D1-359C-3059-BF53-D4B038621E18> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff8e37f000 -     0x7fff8e421fff  com.apple.securityfoundation
(5.0 - 55116) <1E062087-A9B1-3E38-8133-E9D282EA34B0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff8e422000 -     0x7fff8e431fff  libxar-nossl.dylib (??? -
???) <518C0791-AB8D-3E8A-BB40-D4F312704FE2>
/usr/lib/libxar-nossl.dylib
    0x7fff8e432000 -     0x7fff8e433ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (???
- ???) <96D38E74-F18F-3CCB-A20B-E8E3ADC4E166>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff8e434000 -     0x7fff8e439fff  libcache.dylib (47.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <3D114C8A-AD1F-3C78-9E8C-B8F3810740E5>
/usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff8e43a000 -     0x7fff8e4edff7  com.apple.CoreText (220.20.0
- ???) <4C3E0213-2627-37D1-8550-E30A0EA6C262>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff8e4ee000 -     0x7fff8e508fff  com.apple.CoreMediaAuthoring
(2.0 - 891) <C7A92C52-AD9F-3CF1-86D5-C0714118935C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaAuthoring.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaAuthoring
    0x7fff8e509000 -     0x7fff8e59fff7  libvMisc.dylib (325.4.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <C06C0706-3462-3F24-A8BE-4DA8076DE59F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff8e5a0000 -     0x7fff8e625ff7  com.apple.Heimdal (2.2 - 2.0)
<A9FC8FF4-8D02-3D91-B409-AF19B72AEFDE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff8e626000 -     0x7fff8e666fe7  libGLImage.dylib (??? - ???)
<11B7E8A0-F475-32BD-9234-1E245384F586>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff8e667000 -     0x7fff8e6eafef  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
627.35) <6769AD6A-58D2-3D25-B289-15C65B82CF8D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff8ea4d000 -     0x7fff8eab6fff  com.apple.coreui (1.2.2 -
165.10) <F427BF39-3E01-3DC6-A63D-BFC50FE6C72E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff8eb00000 -     0x7fff8ee24fff
com.apple.AddressBook.framework (6.1.2 - 1090)
<D9EE9FE8-7CEE-3765-B073-B941E7976840>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/Versions/A/AddressBook
    0x7fff8ee25000 -     0x7fff8f151ff7  com.apple.HIToolbox (1.9 -
???) <32527EBE-4E99-31F6-BBE7-60A796803905>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff8f152000 -     0x7fff8f474fff  com.apple.JavaScriptCore
(7534.57 - 7534.57.3) <903618BC-64B4-3E5D-B526-301C600F44C0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore
    0x7fff8f4c1000 -     0x7fff8f4c2ff7  libremovefile.dylib (21.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <8901B7EE-6CA0-31F3-BBFE-BB71C90B1E49>
/usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff8f51e000 -     0x7fff8f52bfff  libCSync.A.dylib (600.0.0 -
compatibility 64.0.0) <36A15341-34AB-3D2B-96AD-15E198AA5180>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
    0x7fff8f5a1000 -     0x7fff8f5cafff  libJPEG.dylib (??? - ???)
<64D079F9-256A-323B-A837-84628B172F21>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff8f63f000 -     0x7fff8f663fff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices
(1.4 - 44.1) <EA3837DF-A3A3-37FF-AE11-D50048D5F21A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff8f664000 -     0x7fff8f769fff  libFontParser.dylib (??? -
???) <DA05BC85-D79C-3F8E-A641-3E1E63B8E842>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff8f76c000 -     0x7fff8f76dfff  libunc.dylib (24.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <0482C762-746D-37EB-A8C9-E1048CF70462>
/usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff8f76e000 -     0x7fff8f800ff7  com.apple.CorePDF (3.1 - 3.1)
<B5B5215F-38C0-364D-BDA4-35D674FFCEC4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/Versions/A/CorePDF
    0x7fff8f801000 -     0x7fff8f818fff
com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (231.4 - 231.4)
<10A978D1-8781-33F0-BE45-60C9171F7278>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff8f819000 -     0x7fff8f889fff  com.apple.datadetectorscore
(3.0 - 179.4) <D14F635D-D403-3780-85C9-91EB0CA07F8E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff8f89f000 -     0x7fff8fb88ff7  com.apple.security (7.0 -
55148.1) <19F7B16B-B974-3274-886F-B8B2FA56032F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff8fb89000 -     0x7fff8fbe4ff7  com.apple.opencl (2.0.16 -
2.0.16) <BF470CCF-9A69-399A-9789-D7E44573B0F5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff8fc16000 -     0x7fff8fe8efff  com.apple.imageKit (2.1.2 -
1.0) <F91FD4F3-1CB9-322F-AF9B-9B9BBEBF4668>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Versions/A/ImageKit
    0x7fff8ffd2000 -     0x7fff8fff1fff  libresolv.9.dylib (46.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <0635C52D-DD53-3721-A488-4C6E95607A74>
/usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff9002d000 -     0x7fff9003bfff  com.apple.HelpData (2.1.2 -
72.2) <920AFDD2-DD33-379F-8AFF-EFEF2FBFEE85>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
    0x7fff9003c000 -     0x7fff9011afff  com.apple.DiscRecording
(6.0.4 - 6040.4.1) <7839FE5C-9FB9-3C2A-B8DA-24D112A2891B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x7fff90131000 -     0x7fff9017dff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.11.3 - 1.11) <0A7F1982-B4EA-3424-A0C7-FE46C6224F03>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff9017e000 -     0x7fff90194fff  libGL.dylib (??? - ???)
<E0183967-5EA6-3428-AC3B-0403A06F0E3F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff90195000 -     0x7fff9053efef  com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 -
705.78) <3827A667-AD97-3001-A7F4-7D2E3E1FD80B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox
    0x7fff90578000 -     0x7fff905ccff7
com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1)
<EB468227-3203-38C9-A5BC-E28576D507CF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
    0x7fff905cd000 -     0x7fff905d4fff  libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib
(600.0.0 - compatibility 64.0.0)
<2849A19A-A5BF-3A4C-BC12-0C2AB14615DF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib
    0x7fff9066e000 -     0x7fff9074bfef  libsystem_c.dylib (763.13.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <535C622E-2C14-3DD4-98D0-EA181DF8D582>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff9074c000 -     0x7fff90751ff7  libsystem_network.dylib (???
- ???) <DD7492F9-39FB-3E73-9028-3E1027D012B9>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff90752000 -     0x7fff90752fff
com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.7.2 - 1.7.2)
<04C10813-CCE5-3333-8C72-E8E35E417B3B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff90824000 -     0x7fff90826ff7
com.apple.print.framework.Print (7.4 - 247.3)
<626C58D5-2841-3329-8C32-9F4A8353F3E7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    0x7fff90827000 -     0x7fff909b2ff7  com.apple.QTKit (7.7.1 -
2331) <DC1B6ABC-EF43-326E-AD3D-20CD3795C09C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit
    0x7fff90b8a000 -     0x7fff90cc0fff  com.apple.vImage (5.1 - 5.1)
<A08B7582-67BC-3EED-813A-4833645964A7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff90cc1000 -     0x7fff91188fff  FaceCoreLight (1.4.7 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <BDD0E1DE-CF33-3AF8-B33B-4D1574CCC19D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/Versions/A/FaceCoreLight
    0x7fff9119c000 -     0x7fff911bcfff  libsystem_kernel.dylib
(1699.31.2 - compatibility 1.0.0)
<185823F1-409E-3AFD-93A9-C214013C17C8>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff911bd000 -     0x7fff91ef4fef  com.apple.WebCore (7534.57 -
7534.57.5) <27D49834-C610-3D35-9398-05903CC7559A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/WebCore
    0x7fff91ef5000 -     0x7fff91f88ff7  com.apple.PDFKit (2.6.3 -
2.6.3) <A1E29A8C-E53F-3ACF-89B0-351FE58465DA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PDFKit.framework/Versions/A/PDFKit
    0x7fff91f91000 -     0x7fff91fcbfff  libncurses.5.4.dylib (5.4.0 -
compatibility 5.4.0) <387DE593-9CC5-38C7-911B-A5F2264D34F2>
/usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff92013000 -     0x7fff92120fff  libJP2.dylib (??? - ???)
<5BE8CFA7-00C2-3BDE-BC20-5FF6DC18B415>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff92121000 -     0x7fff92165ff7  com.apple.MediaKit (12 - 602)
<D69EDB2E-3432-3E54-966E-35AFD049135C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff92166000 -     0x7fff92252ff7  com.apple.backup.framework
(1.3.5 - 1.3.5) <90604703-DF2A-3202-85E1-70E09160FECF>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff92253000 -     0x7fff92270fff  libxpc.dylib (77.19.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <9F57891B-D7EF-3050-BEDD-21E7C6668248>
/usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff922cb000 -     0x7fff92455ff7  com.apple.WebKit (7534.57 -
7534.57.5) <C7661093-E1C3-3087-8138-ADC5E1DC609C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/WebKit
    0x7fff92456000 -     0x7fff92461ff7  com.apple.DisplayServicesFW
(2.5.4 - 323.3) <5E7F7A88-9313-3C31-87BD-80F3361DA338>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DisplayServices.framework/Versions/A/DisplayServices
    0x7fff92462000 -     0x7fff924cdff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit
(2.0 - ???) <BA8FC1EB-0360-394F-9D6C-1D58BB187466>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff924ce000 -     0x7fff92503fff  com.apple.securityinterface
(5.0 - 55022.4) <63371915-795C-3B1D-B413-6F7B6FEA00D0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityInterface.framework/Versions/A/SecurityInterface
    0x7fff92504000 -     0x7fff9254afff  libcurl.4.dylib (7.0.0 -
compatibility 7.0.0) <2C442396-1006-3765-92D2-60869D4641CE>
/usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff92559000 -     0x7fff925cffff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication
(2.2 - 73.2) <126415E3-3A35-315B-B4B7-507CDBED0D58>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff925d9000 -     0x7fff925e4fff  com.apple.CommonAuth (2.2 -
2.0) <77E6F0D0-85B6-30B5-B99C-F57104DD2EBA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff9279e000 -     0x7fff927defff  libtidy.A.dylib (??? - ???)
<E500CDB9-C010-3B1A-B995-774EE64F39BE> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
    0x7fff927fc000 -     0x7fff927fcfff  com.apple.ApplicationServices
(41 - 41) <E23F1CED-C0FB-35A8-9657-484C5E6A32AE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff927fd000 -     0x7fff9280fff7  libsasl2.2.dylib (3.15.0 -
compatibility 3.0.0) <6245B497-784B-355C-98EF-2DC6B45BF05C>
/usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff92810000 -     0x7fff92822ff7  libz.1.dylib (1.2.5 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <30CBEF15-4978-3DED-8629-7109880A19D4>
/usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff92823000 -     0x7fff9297cfff
com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.7.2 - 1.7.2)
<E5B0E9FC-9823-33DD-BE31-C856CF9BB451>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff9297d000 -     0x7fff92985fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (??? -
???) <8A0F6F23-53C1-34FD-B641-4C0771C71E2A>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff92b89000 -     0x7fff92ba5fff
com.apple.frameworks.preferencepanes (15.0 - 15.0)
<A72CED98-BB2A-3236-B2D6-2024B387DE4D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/PreferencePanes.framework/Versions/A/PreferencePanes
    0x7fff92ba6000 -     0x7fff92fc4ff7  com.apple.SceneKit (125.3 -
125.4) <3159EA53-6054-318C-A93D-865C975C490F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SceneKit.framework/Versions/A/SceneKit
    0x7fff92fc7000 -     0x7fff931f1fe7  com.apple.CoreData (104.1 -
358.14) <1C100A86-EEDF-352E-8BC0-DFE82FF92362>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff931f2000 -     0x7fff931f7fff  libpam.2.dylib (3.0.0 -
compatibility 3.0.0) <D952F17B-200A-3A23-B9B2-7C1F7AC19189>
/usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff931f8000 -     0x7fff93239fff  com.apple.QD (3.40 - ???)
<05970F98-B752-37AF-B577-2B940DF020A1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff93246000 -     0x7fff9326ffff  com.apple.datadetectors (3.3
- 172.6) <EE91320D-3B8D-350E-8D1D-067BB8A6D29A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectors.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectors
    0x7fff935c4000 -     0x7fff935caff7  com.apple.phonenumbers (1.0 -
47) <8CE13253-C65B-392F-B87F-D85A15D500D3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhoneNumbers.framework/Versions/A/PhoneNumbers
    0x7fff935cb000 -     0x7fff935dfff7  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0
- 1.7.0) <A7C58D71-6D4A-317D-AA06-D648B1F78573>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff93638000 -     0x7fff9363cfff  libdyld.dylib (195.6.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <FFC59565-64BD-3B37-90A4-E2C3A422CFC1>
/usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff9363d000 -     0x7fff936b0fff  libstdc++.6.dylib (52.0.0 -
compatibility 7.0.0) <6BDD43E4-A4B1-379E-9ED5-8C713653DFF2>
/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
    0x7fff936b1000 -     0x7fff9370eff7  com.apple.QuickLookFramework
(3.2 - 500.16) <761BBB26-F332-3CE9-8165-68ECC3BE7D75>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook
    0x7fff93776000 -     0x7fff93777fff  liblangid.dylib (??? - ???)
<CACBE3C3-2F7B-3EED-B50E-EDB73F473B77> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff93778000 -     0x7fff93794ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage
(1.0 - 126.1) <509F52ED-E54B-3FEF-B3C2-759387B826E6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff93795000 -     0x7fff93bc2fff  libLAPACK.dylib (??? - ???)
<C7456566-4B04-3971-8D62-DE0DEBE811B7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff94288000 -     0x7fff9430aff7  libType1Scaler.dylib (??? -
???) <3862ACEC-28D5-3E01-B384-416CF278BACF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libType1Scaler.dylib
    0x7fff9430b000 -     0x7fff94338fff  com.apple.quartzfilters
(1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <55B37158-32E1-3F0D-981A-E65B56363EF3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzFilters.framework/Versions/A/QuartzFilters
    0x7fff94339000 -     0x7fff94347ff7  libkxld.dylib (??? - ???)
<9F65E9DF-2A92-3CE2-BA34-247D392DAB48> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff94348000 -     0x7fff943ccff7
com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (317.11.0 - ???)
<46ED8F7A-01E9-3733-A531-3512DA8BC113>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff943eb000 -     0x7fff94552fff  com.apple.CFNetwork (520.4.3
- 520.4.3) <31D7A595-375E-341A-8E97-21E73CC62E4A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff94556000 -     0x7fff945b0ff7  com.apple.ImageCaptureCore
(3.0.3 - 3.0.3) <C64884E2-3C6B-3A49-A5EF-14EB3AAA293D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageCaptureCore.framework/Versions/A/ImageCaptureCore
    0x7fff945b1000 -     0x7fff947b3fff  libicucore.A.dylib (46.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <38CD6ED3-C8E4-3CCD-89AC-9C3198803101>
/usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff947b4000 -     0x7fff94808fff  libFontRegistry.dylib (??? -
???) <2CCED595-0992-3A04-A8E8-887429652789>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff9484c000 -     0x7fff9484ffff  com.apple.help (1.3.2 - 42)
<416BA8D2-9A2F-3F07-9E6B-E1231A92AAC0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    0x7fff948c3000 -     0x7fff94911fff  libauto.dylib (??? - ???)
<D8AC8458-DDD0-3939-8B96-B6CED81613EF> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff94912000 -     0x7fff94919fff  libcopyfile.dylib (85.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <65602684-33B1-32DE-802B-050CE07659AC>
/usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff9491a000 -     0x7fff94921ff7  com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 -
17) <95285481-4162-308B-85E9-E0A47D4F3766>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
    0x7fff94922000 -     0x7fff94942fff  libPng.dylib (??? - ???)
<F4D84592-C450-3076-88E9-8E6517C7EF33>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff94943000 -     0x7fff949beff7
com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (7.1 - 366.3)
<51681D6E-62D3-3B7D-9981-D3FC3568BAB6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff949bf000 -     0x7fff949c4fff  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.7
- 146) <7960A302-F9AC-3F72-838E-3A382032DCA6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff94a12000 -     0x7fff94a13fff  libdnsinfo.dylib (395.11.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <853BAAA5-270F-3FDC-B025-D448DB72E1C3>
/usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib
    0x7fff94a14000 -     0x7fff94a14fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.7 -
Accelerate 1.7) <A42ACCF8-7C09-3891-B2B3-F6048A650BA2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff94a15000 -     0x7fff94a45ff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices
(1.2.1 - 158.2) <3107DEB8-A19E-3C51-8F2D-67CCE49FD401>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff94a46000 -     0x7fff94a9efff  libTIFF.dylib (??? - ???)
<A0FF68DE-2935-30E7-B61C-4D9D70E14AD0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff94aa1000 -     0x7fff94ae5ff7  libRIP.A.dylib (600.0.0 -
compatibility 64.0.0) <E021ABE6-72DE-362B-8272-6320925C887E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff94ae6000 -     0x7fff94ae8fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(??? - ???) <CBAE2CCA-3B42-328E-8FA5-5EF22622EAEB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff94ae9000 -     0x7fff94b14ff7
com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (113.17 - 113.17)
<3D222F99-6155-363D-8B84-263B80500226>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff94b2a000 -     0x7fff94bcffff  com.apple.ink.framework (1.4
- 110) <F93B76B3-E57C-3805-B20D-03717A3F91DD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff94bd0000 -     0x7fff94c0bfff  com.apple.LDAPFramework (3.2
- 120.2) <A2675243-9122-308D-A5C8-9C1C4FE7639D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff94c16000 -     0x7fff94c3efff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis
(1.11 - 11) <8D4C6382-DD92-37A2-BCFC-E89951320848>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff94c3f000 -     0x7fff94c6cfe7  libSystem.B.dylib (159.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <A5108164-E3EA-3C07-AA57-239BA58808A7>
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff94c6d000 -     0x7fff94c83ff7  com.apple.ImageCapture (7.0.1
- 7.0.1) <BF4EC1CC-C998-3529-A69F-765774C66A6F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    0x7fff94c84000 -     0x7fff94c84fff  com.apple.Carbon (153 - 153)
<51D75B5A-3F04-32C9-BBA4-A96AF6E3FDFA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    0x7fff94c85000 -     0x7fff94ca2ff7  com.apple.openscripting
(1.3.3 - ???) <F5E34F54-CE85-334B-8F25-53581D43960C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    0x7fff94ca3000 -     0x7fff94ca3fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib
(3.7 - vecLib 3.7) <4F7416F1-A069-3A39-B5F1-008279F6B819>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff94ca4000 -     0x7fff94d00ff7  com.apple.HIServices (1.21 -
???) <25FBDEA4-871F-3A58-A525-0E1799945522>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff94d01000 -     0x7fff94dc8ff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.7.4 -
4.7.4) <F00820E4-7753-3F41-8D3D-95CD6F174886>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff94dc9000 -     0x7fff94dd5fff
com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework (10.7 - 146)
<38778B01-2CF6-3A33-8A7A-FE016774B24C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
    0x7fff94dd6000 -     0x7fff94dddfff  libGFXShared.dylib (??? -
???) <0EA5DB50-D9AA-3BD5-9B1A-D5A82BD10E14>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff94dde000 -     0x7fff94eeafff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (44.0.0
- compatibility 0.9.8) <557A7749-70EE-3ADF-BC3E-0A5E7DDCD8C1>
/usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff94eeb000 -     0x7fff94ef5ff7  liblaunch.dylib (392.38.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <6ECB7F19-B384-32C1-8652-2463C1CF4815>
/usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff94ef6000 -     0x7fff94ff8fff  libxml2.2.dylib (10.3.0 -
compatibility 10.0.0) <AFBB22B7-07AE-3F2E-B88C-70BEEBFB8A86>
/usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff950ab000 -     0x7fff9531ffff  com.apple.CoreImage (7.98 -
1.0.1) <1E7BFFE3-4A46-317F-A1C0-A6FE040DE908>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff95320000 -     0x7fff953ffff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework
(3.1.2 - 3.1.2) <CDA0CC54-1442-3467-91D6-44456BD93733>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff95400000 -     0x7fff9540efff  com.apple.NetAuth (3.2 - 3.2)
<B247BEAB-E3DA-3075-A2E5-BD3371AB0FA4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff9540f000 -     0x7fff95444fff  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (???
- ???) <3A64D221-5202-3ECD-8BCC-77E6D29F8F45>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
    0x7fff95445000 -     0x7fff9594eff7  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle
(3.14.0 - 646) <75A96BFC-1832-808B-F430-C4C9379C5A98>
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fff95996000 -     0x7fff9599cfff  com.apple.DiskArbitration
(2.4.1 - 2.4.1) <22E77322-56E7-3730-9289-D8825A08408F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff9599d000 -     0x7fff959abfff  libdispatch.dylib (187.9.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <1D5BE322-A9B9-3BCE-8FAC-076FB07CF54A>
/usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff959ac000 -     0x7fff95c1cff7  com.apple.QuartzComposer (5.0
- 236.7) <A147525C-C07F-3BAC-B001-EBEE6E6A913E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzComposer.framework/Versions/A/QuartzComposer
    0x7fff95c1d000 -     0x7fff95c1dfff  libkeymgr.dylib (23.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <61EFED6A-A407-301E-B454-CD18314F0075>
/usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff95c1e000 -     0x7fff95f37fff  com.apple.Foundation (6.7.2 -
833.25) <F6584E06-7C8F-3422-AF84-3AA58EC67935>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff95f38000 -     0x7fff95f77fff  com.apple.AE (527.7 - 527.7)
<9B3F7EC2-EDE2-3123-BAA5-C36A09BA038E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff95f7c000 -     0x7fff95f82fff  IOSurface (??? - ???)
<77C6757B-D357-3E34-9424-48F962B5CC9C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff95f83000 -     0x7fff95f86fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (??? -
???) <28CB0F3F-A202-391F-8CAC-FC9A1398A962>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff95f87000 -     0x7fff9615bff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation
(6.7.2 - 635.21) <62A3402E-A4E7-391F-AD20-1EF20236CE1B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff9615c000 -     0x7fff9625dfff
com.apple.QuickLookUIFramework (3.2 - 500.16)
<FBC006C9-63D1-3513-B001-931AC0370209>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/Versions/A/QuickLookUI
    0x7fff9625e000 -     0x7fff96289ff7  libxslt.1.dylib (3.24.0 -
compatibility 3.0.0) <E71220D3-8015-38EC-B97D-7FDB383C2BDC>
/usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff9628a000 -     0x7fff96293ff7  libsystem_notify.dylib
(80.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <A4D651E3-D1C6-3934-AD49-7A104FD14596>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff96294000 -     0x7fff962e5ff7  com.apple.CoreMediaIO (216.0
- 3199.8) <F1E94FC0-8751-3CB5-AFC9-A1A82B8890C4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO
    0x7fff9630f000 -     0x7fff96321ff7  libbsm.0.dylib (??? - ???)
<666E88F0-F8F3-3490-B688-2CF9418CB7E8> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff96332000 -     0x7fff96361fff  com.apple.shortcut (2.1 -
2.1) <973695ED-9884-362B-ACED-A8C4A2A9C44B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
    0x7fff96362000 -     0x7fff96377fff
com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.0.74 - 4.0.74)
<4DD43F2F-7688-3028-868C-4E2876AFBF21>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff96378000 -     0x7fff96378fff  com.apple.quartzframework
(1.5 - 1.5) <A7A2DBBA-BFFC-35C0-A927-CC0BA4C851E7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Quartz
    0x7fff96379000 -     0x7fff9637dfff  libmathCommon.A.dylib
(2026.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0)
<FF83AFF7-42B2-306E-90AF-D539C51A4542>
/usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
    0x7fff9637e000 -     0x7fff96d1a95f  com.apple.CoreGraphics
(1.600.0 - ???) <3FBBB631-C7BB-342B-A9FC-16BDBBEAFBD1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff96d28000 -     0x7fff96d4cfff  com.apple.Kerberos (1.0 - 1)
<5A114BAB-19C7-30B1-B9FB-F40019499734>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff96d4d000 -     0x7fff96d87fe7  com.apple.DebugSymbols (2.1 -
87) <ED2B177C-4146-3715-91DF-D99A8ED5449A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff96e50000 -     0x7fff96ef1ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices
(480.34 - 480.34) <67D5B865-B4B6-3522-8652-654A4E3F4B6D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff96ef2000 -     0x7fff96f45fff  com.apple.AppleVAFramework
(5.0.16 - 5.0.16) <7276B9B1-6B36-3335-9460-81A427D43E74>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
    0x7fff96f46000 -     0x7fff96f79ff7  com.apple.GSS (2.2 - 2.0)
<971395D0-B9D0-3FDE-B23F-6F9D0A2FB95F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 1659
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 1119375
    thread_create: 2
    thread_set_state: 590

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=210.1M resident=93.8M(45%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=116.3M(55%)
Writable regions: Total=726.3M written=105.8M(15%)
resident=177.8M(24%) swapped_out=42.0M(6%) unallocated=548.6M(76%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
===========                      =======
ATS (font support)                287.8M
ATS (font support) (reserved)     192.0M        reserved VM address
space (unallocated)
CG backing stores                  18.1M
CG image                            100K
CG raster data                      684K
CG shared images                   6392K
CoreGraphics                         16K
CoreImage                             4K
CoreServices                       1996K
MALLOC                            159.7M
MALLOC guard page                    48K
Memory tag=240                        4K
Memory tag=242                       12K
Memory tag=251                       20K
OpenCL                               16K
STACK GUARD                        55.7M
Stack                              10.9M
VM_ALLOCATE                        16.8M
__CI_BITMAP                          80K
__DATA                             59.4M
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         49.7M
__RC_CAMERAS                        248K
__TEXT                            160.4M
__UNICODE                           544K
mapped file                        24.7M
shared memory                      65.7M
===========                      =======
TOTAL                               1.1G
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space    919.3M

Model: MacBookAir5,2, BootROM MBA51.00EF.B00, 2 processors, Intel Core
i5, 1.8 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 2.5f4
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Built-In, 512 MB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD,
0x484D5434353153364D465238412D50422020
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD,
0x484D5434353153364D465238412D50422020
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xE9),
Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.198.19.21)
Bluetooth: Version 4.0.7f2, 2 service, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD TS128E, 121.33 GB
USB Device: hub_device, 0x8087  (Intel Corporation), 0x0024, 0x1a100000 / 2
USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2502, 0x1a120000 / 4
USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2504, 0x1a121000 / 6
USB Device: composite_device, 0x04f9  (Brother International
Corporation), 0x0180, 0x1a121100 / 8
USB Device: hub_device, 0x0430  (Fujitsu Component Limited), 0x100e,
0x1a121200 / 7
USB Device: Sun USB Keyboard, 0x0430  (Fujitsu Component Limited),
0x00a2, 0x1a121240 / 9
USB Device: USB2223, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x223a, 0x1a122000 / 5
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in), apple_vendor_id, 0x8510,
0x1a110000 / 3
USB Device: hub_device, 0x8087  (Intel Corporation), 0x0024, 0x1d100000 / 2
USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2513, 0x1d180000 / 3
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub, 0x0a5c  (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0x1d181000 / 6
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, apple_vendor_id, 0x821f,
0x1d181300 / 7
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, apple_vendor_id,
0x024c, 0x1d182000 / 5
USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader, apple_vendor_id, 0x8404, 0x1d183000 / 4

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.4.2, NS apple-appkit-1138.47)
of 2012-09-19 on mba
Bzr revision: 110097 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1138
Configured using:
`configure '--with-ns''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-notify-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  erc-highlight-nicknames-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-keep-place-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> y C-l M-x r e
p o r t - <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Mark set [3 times]
Loading cc-langs...done
[yas] Loading snippets for c-mode, just in time: (yas/load-directory-1
/Users/mmccrack/elisp/yasnippet/snippets/c-mode (quote c-mode) (quote
(cc-mode)))!
[yas] Loading snippets for cc-mode, just in time:
(yas/load-directory-1 /Users/mmccrack/elisp/yasnippet/snippets/cc-mode
(quote cc-mode) (quote (text-mode)))!
switched OFF Flymake mode for buffer main.c due to fatal status NOMK,
warning No buildfile (Makefile) found for
/Users/mmccrack/Documents/Canonical/Source/py2app/py2app/apptemplate/src/main.c
Loading vc-hg...done
Desktop: 7 buffers restored, 111 to restore lazily.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
switched OFF Flymake mode for buffer main.c due to fatal status
CFGERR, warning Configuration error has occurred while running (make
-s -C switched OFF Flymake mode for buffer main.c due to fatal status
NOMK, warning No buildfile (Makefile) found for
/Users/mmccrack/Documents/Canonical/Source/py2app/py2app/apptemplate/src/main.c
CHK_SOURCES=../../../../../../../../../../../main_flymake.c
SYNTAX_CHECK_MODE=1 check-syntax)
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils vc-hg cc-langs cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs dired-aux vc-bzr semantic/wisent/python semantic/db-mode
semantic/decorate/include semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/db
eieio-base semantic/decorate/mode semantic/tag-ls semantic/decorate
pulse semantic/ctxt semantic/dep semantic/wisent/python-wy
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent python flymake ack timeclock
uniquify erc-track erc-ring erc-notify erc-networks erc-netsplit
erc-menu erc-match erc-pcomplete pcomplete erc-join paren time desktop
cus-start cus-load ido win-switch windmove notes-variables notes-emacs
erc-highlight-nicknames erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp wid-edit
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec tls yasnippet
dropdown-list derived easy-mmode help-mode assoc anything-match-plugin
anything-config warnings compile comint ring semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet imenu bookmark pp ffap url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars dired rx thingatpt anything advice advice-preload help-fns
edmacro kmacro woman easymenu man ansi-color cl-macs gv cl cl-lib linum
xt-mouse time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns
multi-tty emacs)