Subject: Re: bug#12495: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS with

From: Peter Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:29:04 +1000

On 09/24/2012 01:57 AM, Hib Eris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With AC_CONFIG_HEADERS(config.h subdir/myconfig.h) in configure.ac,
> automake generates a target to build config.h.in with autoheader in
> Makefile.in (as expected),
> but it also generates a target in subdir/Makefile.in to build
> subdir/myconfig.h.in which also runs autoheader.
> This last target does not create subdir/myconfig.h as autoheader only
> generates config.h, so this seems wrong.
Hi Hib,

I have the setup you describe, and I have not encountered the problem 
you describe.

I have AC_CONFIG_HEADERS([config.h lib/config_public.h])

and there is no rule to create 'lib/config_public.h.in'. Am I missing 
something?

Cheers,
Peter