Subject: bug#12475: No buffer named "*Tree*"

From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 12:18:48 -0400

I mis-hit a key or two and ended up with a strange-looking buffer, which
I killed. Thereafter, I kept getting the following as I navigated the
summary.  I don't know what I did to turn on trees, but killing the
buffer *should* be enough to turn them off!

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "No buffer named *Tree*")
  gnus-highlight-selected-tree(-1)
  gnus-summary-display-article(-1)
  gnus-summary-next-article(nil nil t)
  gnus-summary-prev-article(nil)
  call-interactively(gnus-summary-prev-article nil nil)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Ma Gnus v0.6
GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.4.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0 AppKit 1138.47)
 of 2012-06-27 on pluto.luannocracy.com

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing                  Software Development        Training
http://www.boostpro.com             Clang/LLVM/EDG Compilers  C++  Boost