Subject: 24.2.50; Eager macro-expansion failure: (void-function byte-compile-log-warning)

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 08:40:05 -0700

I am now getting this when I start Emacs (with my setup) - I see this at
the top of *Messages*:
 
Eager macro-expansion failure: (void-function byte-compile-log-warning)
Loading delsel...done
Eager macro-expansion failure: (void-function byte-compile-log-warning)
[2 times]
 
I have no idea what that means or what I should do about this, if
anything.
 
This is new.  I do not see it in a build from 2012-09-03.
 
In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-09-17 on MARVIN
Bzr revision: 110062 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.13.1-1-dev/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8/include/libxml2'