Subject: bug#12466: 24.2; crash on OS X 10.7 in [EmacsView windowDidResize]

From: Michael McCracken <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 09:23:17 -0700

This is a recurring issue, after several days of usage, emacs crashes
when resizing a frame.

Specifically, this is on the main screen of a two-screen setup, and I
was resizing one of two frames.

Here's the contents of the apple problem report, with backtrace:

Process:         Emacs [5504]
Path:            /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:      org.gnu.Emacs
Version:         Version 24.2 (9.0)
Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [203]

Date/Time:       2012-09-18 09:07:44.152 -0700
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.7.4 (11E2705)
Report Version:  9

Interval Since Last Report:          4603043 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:           64
Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  206962 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   2
Anonymous UUID:                      794C23DA-635C-4C04-B259-47C9E2C73871

Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
objc[5504]: garbage collection is OFF
abort() called

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff911b2ce2 __pthread_kill + 10
1   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff906be7d2 pthread_kill + 95
2   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff906afa7a abort + 143
3   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100191c91 ns_term_shutdown + 81
4   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000a7130 shut_down_emacs + 192
5   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000a7a07 fatal_error_signal + 295
6   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff90710cfa _sigtramp + 26
7   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff911b2ce2 __pthread_kill + 10
8   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff906be7d2 pthread_kill + 95
9   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff906afa7a abort + 143
10  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001235fd Fsignal + 125
11  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123b89 xsignal + 9
12  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100124015 xsignal3 + 37
13  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100155703 scan_lists + 1539
14  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123362 Ffuncall + 1106
15  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015ebdc exec_byte_code + 5820
16  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001226e2 eval_sub + 1506
17  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001256b5
internal_lisp_condition_case + 517
18  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015e060 exec_byte_code + 2880
19  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100122e1b funcall_lambda + 763
20  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123164 Ffuncall + 596
21  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015ebdc exec_byte_code + 5820
22  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100122e1b funcall_lambda + 763
23  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123164 Ffuncall + 596
24  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015ebdc exec_byte_code + 5820
25  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100122e1b funcall_lambda + 763
26  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123164 Ffuncall + 596
27  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015ebdc exec_byte_code + 5820
28  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100122e1b funcall_lambda + 763
29  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123164 Ffuncall + 596
30  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015ebdc exec_byte_code + 5820
31  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001226e2 eval_sub + 1506
32  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100121aa9 internal_catch + 217
33  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015e09a exec_byte_code + 2938
34  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100122e1b funcall_lambda + 763
35  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123164 Ffuncall + 596
36  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015ebdc exec_byte_code + 5820
37  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001226e2 eval_sub + 1506
38  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100121aa9 internal_catch + 217
39  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015e09a exec_byte_code + 2938
40  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100122e1b funcall_lambda + 763
41  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123164 Ffuncall + 596
42  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015ebdc exec_byte_code + 5820
43  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100122e1b funcall_lambda + 763
44  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123164 Ffuncall + 596
45  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015ebdc exec_byte_code + 5820
46  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100122e1b funcall_lambda + 763
47  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123164 Ffuncall + 596
48  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015ebdc exec_byte_code + 5820
49  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100122e1b funcall_lambda + 763
50  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123164 Ffuncall + 596
51  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001253fe call1 + 30
52  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010012c361 mapcar1 + 161
53  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010012c5f8 Fmapc + 88
54  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123375 Ffuncall + 1125
55  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015ebdc exec_byte_code + 5820
56  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100122e1b funcall_lambda + 763
57  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123164 Ffuncall + 596
58  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015ebdc exec_byte_code + 5820
59  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100122e1b funcall_lambda + 763
60  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123164 Ffuncall + 596
61  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100125499 funcall_nil + 9
62  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100120b4e run_hook_with_args + 238
63  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001233bb Ffuncall + 1195
64  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015ebdc exec_byte_code + 5820
65  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001226e2 eval_sub + 1506
66  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001256b5
internal_lisp_condition_case + 517
67  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015e060 exec_byte_code + 2880
68  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100122e1b funcall_lambda + 763
69  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123164 Ffuncall + 596
70  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015ebdc exec_byte_code + 5820
71  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100122e1b funcall_lambda + 763
72  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123164 Ffuncall + 596
73  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100121413
internal_condition_case_n + 323
74  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100022e0f safe_call + 159
75  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100022e7e safe_call1 + 30
76  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100022fe8
handle_fontified_prop + 360
77  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010002d92e handle_stop + 126
78  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100040068
next_element_from_buffer + 1272
79  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100034401
get_next_display_element + 81
80  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100036039
move_it_in_display_line_to + 409
81  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010003a251 move_it_to + 321
82  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010003b781 move_it_vertically + 65
83  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100059b45 Fwindow_end + 357
84  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123375 Ffuncall + 1125
85  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015ebdc exec_byte_code + 5820
86  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123164 Ffuncall + 596
87  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001253fe call1 + 30
88  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010012c361 mapcar1 + 161
89  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010012c5f8 Fmapc + 88
90  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123375 Ffuncall + 1125
91  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015ebdc exec_byte_code + 5820
92  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123164 Ffuncall + 596
93  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010015ebdc exec_byte_code + 5820
94  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100123164 Ffuncall + 596
95  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010012541a call0 + 26
96  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000559a5 run_funs + 53
97  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100055b94
run_window_configuration_change_hook + 468
98  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000069d7 change_frame_size_1 + 807
99  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100195eaa -[EmacsView
windowDidResize:] + 282
100 com.apple.Foundation          	0x00007fff95c34d0e
__-[NSNotificationCenter
addObserver:selector:name:object:]_block_invoke_1 + 47
101 com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x00007fff95fd37ba
_CFXNotificationPost + 2634
102 com.apple.Foundation          	0x00007fff95c20fc3
-[NSNotificationCenter postNotificationName:object:userInfo:] + 65
103 com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8b80b03c -[NSWindow
_setFrameCommon:display:stashSize:] + 2291
104 com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8b80a743 -[NSWindow
setFrame:display:] + 60
105 com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8b85b5f7
-[NSWindow(NSWindowResizing) _resizeWithEvent:] + 1498
106 com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8b85afbb -[NSTitledFrame
mouseDown:] + 187
107 com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8b85aecc -[NSThemeFrame
mouseDown:] + 665
108 com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8b7db348 -[NSWindow
sendEvent:] + 6306
109 com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8b774a55 -[NSApplication
sendEvent:] + 5593
110 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010018f4d6 -[EmacsApp
sendEvent:] + 150
111 com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8b70b0c6 -[NSApplication run] + 555
112 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001936af ns_read_socket + 527
113 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000b5075 read_avail_input + 309
114 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000b5bb4 gobble_input + 100
115 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100198c5b ns_select + 427
116 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100168cf7
wait_reading_process_output + 2071
117 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000038d0 sit_for + 224
118 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000b79a4 read_char + 6244
119 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000b92d2 read_key_sequence + 1362
120 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000bb758 command_loop_1 + 616
121 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001219a5
internal_condition_case + 293
122 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000b0f77 command_loop_2 + 55
123 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100121aa9 internal_catch + 217
124 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000b16fc recursive_edit_1 + 364
125 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000b1872 Frecursive_edit + 290
126 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000a873e main + 3262
127 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000100001624 start + 52

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff911b37e6 kevent + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib             	0x00007fff959a078a _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 923
2   libdispatch.dylib             	0x00007fff9599f31a _dispatch_mgr_thread + 54

Thread 2:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff911b3192 __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff906be594 _pthread_wqthread + 758
2   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff906bfb85 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff911b3192 __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff906be594 _pthread_wqthread + 758
2   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff906bfb85 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx:
0x00007fff5fbf5298  rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x0000000000000b07  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp:
0x00007fff5fbf52c0  rsp: 0x00007fff5fbf5298
   r8: 0x00007fff7a9fafb8   r9: 0x0000000000000010  r10:
0x00007fff911b2d0a  r11: 0xffffff80002dad60
  r12: 0x0000000000000006  r13: 0x000000010058cae8  r14:
0x00007fff7a9fd960  r15: 0x000000010058cb48
  rip: 0x00007fff911b2ce2  rfl: 0x0000000000000246  cr2: 0x000000010ac51110
Logical CPU: 0

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x100202fff +org.gnu.Emacs (Version 24.2 -
9.0) <9A7FCB47-62F7-9238-FA7B-B9B4526078DC>
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
       0x100b44000 -        0x100b48ff7  libFontRegistryUI.dylib (???
- ???) <1A0C6990-AD0E-303C-B625-0098B7BF9974>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Resources/libFontRegistryUI.dylib
       0x100b7c000 -        0x100b7fff7  libCoreFSCache.dylib (??? -
???) <0D155750-7910-32C5-8327-924FC1089442>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
       0x10220e000 -        0x102218fef  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.0.14
- compatibility 1.0.0) <C2986BB5-7D0A-315C-87F3-47194095AB26>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
       0x102220000 -        0x102220fff +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<301171CD-6ED6-4B03-A59A-D7FC545D8168> cl_kernels
       0x105f00000 -        0x105f9fff7  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.0.14 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <48AC72F2-8B20-3039-A7D4-2C127928954E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
    0x7fff6b656000 -     0x7fff6b68abaf  dyld (195.6 - ???)
<C58DAD8A-4B00-3676-8637-93D6FDE73147> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff89d13000 -     0x7fff89d16fff  libRadiance.dylib (??? - ???)
<CD89D70D-F177-3BAE-8A26-644EA7D5E28E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff89dc4000 -     0x7fff89edcfff  com.apple.DesktopServices
(1.6.4 - 1.6.4) <E1A724B2-0DCD-338B-86E2-76AB498DBA2E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff89edd000 -     0x7fff89fc1ed7  libobjc.A.dylib (228.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <76082BBC-446B-3355-AED5-0DBCEE600CB2>
/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff89fc2000 -     0x7fff89febfff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.7 -
70.3) <9A9D4058-9935-3B0A-B1A6-27EB78D02249>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff89fec000 -     0x7fff8a02cff7  libcups.2.dylib (2.9.0 -
compatibility 2.0.0) <BDD11BE5-A9AB-347C-AB30-FDA1C5603E68>
/usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff8a02d000 -     0x7fff8a03aff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (1.0.5 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <DFAB8CA8-CC9D-3F58-8C12-CE120442AACD>
/usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff8a063000 -     0x7fff8a063fff  com.apple.CoreServices (53 -
53) <97E086D0-20B4-3BB4-BEE2-04EE5700D55B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff8a064000 -     0x7fff8a07bfff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory
(10.7 - 146) <BBB7C97E-7B46-3286-9128-32B5D16B5CBE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff8a07c000 -     0x7fff8a176ff7  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework
(10.7.4 - 331.7) <C45A747F-A5DD-312A-9486-8306A6E9AB39>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff8a177000 -     0x7fff8a1c9ff7  libGLU.dylib (??? - ???)
<E9C325A6-D3D6-3C6A-A655-D2CB5BBEB992>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff8a1ca000 -     0x7fff8a2bffff  libiconv.2.dylib (7.0.0 -
compatibility 7.0.0) <5C40E880-0706-378F-B864-3C2BD922D926>
/usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff8a33d000 -     0x7fff8a921fff  libBLAS.dylib (??? - ???)
<09028536-1215-324C-B7BD-384CF5DBC5D0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff8a924000 -     0x7fff8a95dfe7  libssl.0.9.8.dylib (44.0.0 -
compatibility 0.9.8) <79AAEC98-1258-3DA4-B1C0-4120049D390B>
/usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff8a95e000 -     0x7fff8a95efff  com.apple.vecLib (3.7 -
vecLib 3.7) <F968254A-2A06-3E2A-A587-151D7A2DB55A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8a971000 -     0x7fff8a9d9ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio
(4.0.3 - 4.0.3) <F047EFBC-D109-37AA-B12B-7542685B2E6E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff8a9e0000 -     0x7fff8a9effff  com.apple.opengl (1.8.0 -
1.8.0) <F487C903-3082-3528-916D-AC96AFF23927>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff8ad82000 -     0x7fff8ada8fff
com.apple.framework.familycontrols (3.0 - 300)
<84E55A2E-643E-36E9-AFD8-CED667AF6B8E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
    0x7fff8adb2000 -     0x7fff8ae28fff  libc++.1.dylib (28.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <DA22E4D6-7F20-3BEA-9B89-2FBA735C2EE1>
/usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff8ae29000 -     0x7fff8ae2efff  libGIF.dylib (??? - ???)
<8763F67F-A881-30B6-B20E-D395B4D9FD58>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff8ae2f000 -     0x7fff8af36fe7  libsqlite3.dylib (9.6.0 -
compatibility 9.0.0) <EE02BB01-64C9-304D-9719-A35F5CD6D04C>
/usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff8af51000 -     0x7fff8af55fff  libCGXType.A.dylib (600.0.0 -
compatibility 64.0.0) <35D606B1-7AD9-38E3-A2A9-E92B904BDDE8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff8af57000 -     0x7fff8af5cfff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (6.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <98ECD5F6-E85C-32A5-98CD-8911230CB66A>
/usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff8b706000 -     0x7fff8c30cff7  com.apple.AppKit (6.7.3 -
1138.47) <29585604-7CFC-3DFC-8C87-142B69502575>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff8c311000 -     0x7fff8c318fff  com.apple.NetFS (4.0 - 4.0)
<30AAE235-3F64-38BC-B0C9-271C8979C1C9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff8cc17000 -     0x7fff8ccfbfff
com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (478.46 - 478.46)
<DAE95FD5-AA73-30E2-B563-EA2BDBD4D3CF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff8ccfc000 -     0x7fff8ccfefff  libquarantine.dylib (36.6.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <0EBF714B-4B69-3E1F-9A7D-6BBC2AACB310>
/usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff8ccff000 -     0x7fff8cd05ff7  libunwind.dylib (30.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <1E9C6C8C-CBE8-3F4B-A5B5-E03E3AB53231>
/usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff8d13a000 -     0x7fff8d13cfff
com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 1)
<3087AE86-B57F-3D39-9885-C93DC6FD5163>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff8d25d000 -     0x7fff8d268ff7
com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.0.21 - 4.0.21)
<6540EAF2-E3BF-3D2E-B4C1-F106180D6F20>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff8d26e000 -     0x7fff8d279ff7  libc++abi.dylib (14.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <8FF3D766-D678-36F6-84AC-423C878E6D14>
/usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff8d3ad000 -     0x7fff8d447ff7  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <C5585E08-76A0-34E0-B92C-22BA9D3E083C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff8d4cf000 -     0x7fff8d7ebfff
com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (960.24 - 960.24)
<CDCB53C0-D212-3485-A594-DDE33AAC5AF0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff8d7fc000 -     0x7fff8d837fff  libsystem_info.dylib (??? -
???) <35F90252-2AE1-32C5-8D34-782C614D9639>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff8daa3000 -     0x7fff8db03fff  libvDSP.dylib (325.4.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <1E3EEDA7-1DC6-3593-9DED-0BAFA0972A76>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff8db04000 -     0x7fff8dca4ff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.7 -
270.5) <8F2C804B-24F5-3E41-B85D-D1AC18BDB912>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff8dccd000 -     0x7fff8dd0fff7  libcommonCrypto.dylib
(55010.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0)
<A5B9778E-11C3-3F61-B740-1F2114E967FB>
/usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8dd10000 -     0x7fff8dd72ff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.3
- 91) <0945ACAF-AA0A-3D01-9960-72B51722EC1F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff8e244000 -     0x7fff8e245ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib
(53.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <8BCA214A-8992-34B2-A8B9-B74DEACA1869>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff8e2eb000 -     0x7fff8e2f1fff  libmacho.dylib (800.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <548BAEB6-8C4C-3B0F-AB0C-7E1C960BCAB5>
/usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff8e369000 -     0x7fff8e36afff
libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (??? - ???)
<3DCF577B-F126-302B-BCE2-4DB9A95B8598>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff8e36b000 -     0x7fff8e37eff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (??? - ???)
<322486D1-359C-3059-BF53-D4B038621E18> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff8e37f000 -     0x7fff8e421fff  com.apple.securityfoundation
(5.0 - 55116) <1E062087-A9B1-3E38-8133-E9D282EA34B0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff8e422000 -     0x7fff8e431fff  libxar-nossl.dylib (??? -
???) <518C0791-AB8D-3E8A-BB40-D4F312704FE2>
/usr/lib/libxar-nossl.dylib
    0x7fff8e432000 -     0x7fff8e433ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (???
- ???) <96D38E74-F18F-3CCB-A20B-E8E3ADC4E166>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff8e434000 -     0x7fff8e439fff  libcache.dylib (47.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <3D114C8A-AD1F-3C78-9E8C-B8F3810740E5>
/usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff8e43a000 -     0x7fff8e4edff7  com.apple.CoreText (220.20.0
- ???) <4C3E0213-2627-37D1-8550-E30A0EA6C262>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff8e509000 -     0x7fff8e59fff7  libvMisc.dylib (325.4.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <C06C0706-3462-3F24-A8BE-4DA8076DE59F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff8e5a0000 -     0x7fff8e625ff7  com.apple.Heimdal (2.2 - 2.0)
<A9FC8FF4-8D02-3D91-B409-AF19B72AEFDE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff8e626000 -     0x7fff8e666fe7  libGLImage.dylib (??? - ???)
<11B7E8A0-F475-32BD-9234-1E245384F586>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff8e667000 -     0x7fff8e6eafef  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
627.35) <6769AD6A-58D2-3D25-B289-15C65B82CF8D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff8ea4d000 -     0x7fff8eab6fff  com.apple.coreui (1.2.2 -
165.10) <F427BF39-3E01-3DC6-A63D-BFC50FE6C72E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff8ee25000 -     0x7fff8f151ff7  com.apple.HIToolbox (1.9 -
???) <32527EBE-4E99-31F6-BBE7-60A796803905>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff8f4c1000 -     0x7fff8f4c2ff7  libremovefile.dylib (21.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <8901B7EE-6CA0-31F3-BBFE-BB71C90B1E49>
/usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff8f51e000 -     0x7fff8f52bfff  libCSync.A.dylib (600.0.0 -
compatibility 64.0.0) <36A15341-34AB-3D2B-96AD-15E198AA5180>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
    0x7fff8f5a1000 -     0x7fff8f5cafff  libJPEG.dylib (??? - ???)
<64D079F9-256A-323B-A837-84628B172F21>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff8f63f000 -     0x7fff8f663fff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices
(1.4 - 44.1) <EA3837DF-A3A3-37FF-AE11-D50048D5F21A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff8f664000 -     0x7fff8f769fff  libFontParser.dylib (??? -
???) <DA05BC85-D79C-3F8E-A641-3E1E63B8E842>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff8f76c000 -     0x7fff8f76dfff  libunc.dylib (24.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <0482C762-746D-37EB-A8C9-E1048CF70462>
/usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff8f801000 -     0x7fff8f818fff
com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (231.4 - 231.4)
<10A978D1-8781-33F0-BE45-60C9171F7278>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff8f819000 -     0x7fff8f889fff  com.apple.datadetectorscore
(3.0 - 179.4) <D14F635D-D403-3780-85C9-91EB0CA07F8E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff8f89f000 -     0x7fff8fb88ff7  com.apple.security (7.0 -
55148.1) <19F7B16B-B974-3274-886F-B8B2FA56032F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff8fb89000 -     0x7fff8fbe4ff7  com.apple.opencl (2.0.16 -
2.0.16) <BF470CCF-9A69-399A-9789-D7E44573B0F5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff8ffd2000 -     0x7fff8fff1fff  libresolv.9.dylib (46.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <0635C52D-DD53-3721-A488-4C6E95607A74>
/usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff9002d000 -     0x7fff9003bfff  com.apple.HelpData (2.1.2 -
72.2) <920AFDD2-DD33-379F-8AFF-EFEF2FBFEE85>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
    0x7fff9003c000 -     0x7fff9011afff  com.apple.DiscRecording
(6.0.4 - 6040.4.1) <7839FE5C-9FB9-3C2A-B8DA-24D112A2891B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x7fff90131000 -     0x7fff9017dff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.11.3 - 1.11) <0A7F1982-B4EA-3424-A0C7-FE46C6224F03>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff9017e000 -     0x7fff90194fff  libGL.dylib (??? - ???)
<E0183967-5EA6-3428-AC3B-0403A06F0E3F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff90578000 -     0x7fff905ccff7
com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1)
<EB468227-3203-38C9-A5BC-E28576D507CF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
    0x7fff905cd000 -     0x7fff905d4fff  libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib
(600.0.0 - compatibility 64.0.0)
<2849A19A-A5BF-3A4C-BC12-0C2AB14615DF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib
    0x7fff9066e000 -     0x7fff9074bfef  libsystem_c.dylib (763.13.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <535C622E-2C14-3DD4-98D0-EA181DF8D582>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff9074c000 -     0x7fff90751ff7  libsystem_network.dylib (???
- ???) <DD7492F9-39FB-3E73-9028-3E1027D012B9>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff90752000 -     0x7fff90752fff
com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.7.2 - 1.7.2)
<04C10813-CCE5-3333-8C72-E8E35E417B3B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff90b8a000 -     0x7fff90cc0fff  com.apple.vImage (5.1 - 5.1)
<A08B7582-67BC-3EED-813A-4833645964A7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff90cc1000 -     0x7fff91188fff  FaceCoreLight (1.4.7 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <BDD0E1DE-CF33-3AF8-B33B-4D1574CCC19D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/Versions/A/FaceCoreLight
    0x7fff9119c000 -     0x7fff911bcfff  libsystem_kernel.dylib
(1699.31.2 - compatibility 1.0.0)
<185823F1-409E-3AFD-93A9-C214013C17C8>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff91f91000 -     0x7fff91fcbfff  libncurses.5.4.dylib (5.4.0 -
compatibility 5.4.0) <387DE593-9CC5-38C7-911B-A5F2264D34F2>
/usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff92013000 -     0x7fff92120fff  libJP2.dylib (??? - ???)
<5BE8CFA7-00C2-3BDE-BC20-5FF6DC18B415>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff92121000 -     0x7fff92165ff7  com.apple.MediaKit (12 - 602)
<D69EDB2E-3432-3E54-966E-35AFD049135C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff92253000 -     0x7fff92270fff  libxpc.dylib (77.19.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <9F57891B-D7EF-3050-BEDD-21E7C6668248>
/usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff92462000 -     0x7fff924cdff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit
(2.0 - ???) <BA8FC1EB-0360-394F-9D6C-1D58BB187466>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff92504000 -     0x7fff9254afff  libcurl.4.dylib (7.0.0 -
compatibility 7.0.0) <2C442396-1006-3765-92D2-60869D4641CE>
/usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff92559000 -     0x7fff925cffff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication
(2.2 - 73.2) <126415E3-3A35-315B-B4B7-507CDBED0D58>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff925d9000 -     0x7fff925e4fff  com.apple.CommonAuth (2.2 -
2.0) <77E6F0D0-85B6-30B5-B99C-F57104DD2EBA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff9279e000 -     0x7fff927defff  libtidy.A.dylib (??? - ???)
<E500CDB9-C010-3B1A-B995-774EE64F39BE> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
    0x7fff927fc000 -     0x7fff927fcfff  com.apple.ApplicationServices
(41 - 41) <E23F1CED-C0FB-35A8-9657-484C5E6A32AE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff927fd000 -     0x7fff9280fff7  libsasl2.2.dylib (3.15.0 -
compatibility 3.0.0) <6245B497-784B-355C-98EF-2DC6B45BF05C>
/usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff92810000 -     0x7fff92822ff7  libz.1.dylib (1.2.5 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <30CBEF15-4978-3DED-8629-7109880A19D4>
/usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff92823000 -     0x7fff9297cfff
com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.7.2 - 1.7.2)
<E5B0E9FC-9823-33DD-BE31-C856CF9BB451>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff9297d000 -     0x7fff92985fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (??? -
???) <8A0F6F23-53C1-34FD-B641-4C0771C71E2A>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff92fc7000 -     0x7fff931f1fe7  com.apple.CoreData (104.1 -
358.14) <1C100A86-EEDF-352E-8BC0-DFE82FF92362>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff931f2000 -     0x7fff931f7fff  libpam.2.dylib (3.0.0 -
compatibility 3.0.0) <D952F17B-200A-3A23-B9B2-7C1F7AC19189>
/usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff931f8000 -     0x7fff93239fff  com.apple.QD (3.40 - ???)
<05970F98-B752-37AF-B577-2B940DF020A1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff935cb000 -     0x7fff935dfff7  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0
- 1.7.0) <A7C58D71-6D4A-317D-AA06-D648B1F78573>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff93638000 -     0x7fff9363cfff  libdyld.dylib (195.6.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <FFC59565-64BD-3B37-90A4-E2C3A422CFC1>
/usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff9363d000 -     0x7fff936b0fff  libstdc++.6.dylib (52.0.0 -
compatibility 7.0.0) <6BDD43E4-A4B1-379E-9ED5-8C713653DFF2>
/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
    0x7fff93776000 -     0x7fff93777fff  liblangid.dylib (??? - ???)
<CACBE3C3-2F7B-3EED-B50E-EDB73F473B77> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff93778000 -     0x7fff93794ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage
(1.0 - 126.1) <509F52ED-E54B-3FEF-B3C2-759387B826E6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff93795000 -     0x7fff93bc2fff  libLAPACK.dylib (??? - ???)
<C7456566-4B04-3971-8D62-DE0DEBE811B7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff94288000 -     0x7fff9430aff7  libType1Scaler.dylib (??? -
???) <3862ACEC-28D5-3E01-B384-416CF278BACF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libType1Scaler.dylib
    0x7fff94339000 -     0x7fff94347ff7  libkxld.dylib (??? - ???)
<9F65E9DF-2A92-3CE2-BA34-247D392DAB48> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff94348000 -     0x7fff943ccff7
com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (317.11.0 - ???)
<46ED8F7A-01E9-3733-A531-3512DA8BC113>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff943eb000 -     0x7fff94552fff  com.apple.CFNetwork (520.4.3
- 520.4.3) <31D7A595-375E-341A-8E97-21E73CC62E4A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff945b1000 -     0x7fff947b3fff  libicucore.A.dylib (46.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <38CD6ED3-C8E4-3CCD-89AC-9C3198803101>
/usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff947b4000 -     0x7fff94808fff  libFontRegistry.dylib (??? -
???) <2CCED595-0992-3A04-A8E8-887429652789>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff948c3000 -     0x7fff94911fff  libauto.dylib (??? - ???)
<D8AC8458-DDD0-3939-8B96-B6CED81613EF> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff94912000 -     0x7fff94919fff  libcopyfile.dylib (85.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <65602684-33B1-32DE-802B-050CE07659AC>
/usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff9491a000 -     0x7fff94921ff7  com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 -
17) <95285481-4162-308B-85E9-E0A47D4F3766>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
    0x7fff94922000 -     0x7fff94942fff  libPng.dylib (??? - ???)
<F4D84592-C450-3076-88E9-8E6517C7EF33>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff94943000 -     0x7fff949beff7
com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (7.1 - 366.3)
<51681D6E-62D3-3B7D-9981-D3FC3568BAB6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff949bf000 -     0x7fff949c4fff  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.7
- 146) <7960A302-F9AC-3F72-838E-3A382032DCA6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff94a12000 -     0x7fff94a13fff  libdnsinfo.dylib (395.11.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <853BAAA5-270F-3FDC-B025-D448DB72E1C3>
/usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib
    0x7fff94a14000 -     0x7fff94a14fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.7 -
Accelerate 1.7) <A42ACCF8-7C09-3891-B2B3-F6048A650BA2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff94a15000 -     0x7fff94a45ff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices
(1.2.1 - 158.2) <3107DEB8-A19E-3C51-8F2D-67CCE49FD401>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff94a46000 -     0x7fff94a9efff  libTIFF.dylib (??? - ???)
<A0FF68DE-2935-30E7-B61C-4D9D70E14AD0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff94aa1000 -     0x7fff94ae5ff7  libRIP.A.dylib (600.0.0 -
compatibility 64.0.0) <E021ABE6-72DE-362B-8272-6320925C887E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff94ae6000 -     0x7fff94ae8fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(??? - ???) <CBAE2CCA-3B42-328E-8FA5-5EF22622EAEB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff94ae9000 -     0x7fff94b14ff7
com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (113.17 - 113.17)
<3D222F99-6155-363D-8B84-263B80500226>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff94b2a000 -     0x7fff94bcffff  com.apple.ink.framework (1.4
- 110) <F93B76B3-E57C-3805-B20D-03717A3F91DD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff94bd0000 -     0x7fff94c0bfff  com.apple.LDAPFramework (3.2
- 120.2) <A2675243-9122-308D-A5C8-9C1C4FE7639D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff94c16000 -     0x7fff94c3efff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis
(1.11 - 11) <8D4C6382-DD92-37A2-BCFC-E89951320848>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff94c3f000 -     0x7fff94c6cfe7  libSystem.B.dylib (159.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <A5108164-E3EA-3C07-AA57-239BA58808A7>
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff94ca3000 -     0x7fff94ca3fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib
(3.7 - vecLib 3.7) <4F7416F1-A069-3A39-B5F1-008279F6B819>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff94ca4000 -     0x7fff94d00ff7  com.apple.HIServices (1.21 -
???) <25FBDEA4-871F-3A58-A525-0E1799945522>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff94d01000 -     0x7fff94dc8ff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.7.4 -
4.7.4) <F00820E4-7753-3F41-8D3D-95CD6F174886>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff94dd6000 -     0x7fff94dddfff  libGFXShared.dylib (??? -
???) <0EA5DB50-D9AA-3BD5-9B1A-D5A82BD10E14>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff94dde000 -     0x7fff94eeafff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (44.0.0
- compatibility 0.9.8) <557A7749-70EE-3ADF-BC3E-0A5E7DDCD8C1>
/usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff94eeb000 -     0x7fff94ef5ff7  liblaunch.dylib (392.38.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <6ECB7F19-B384-32C1-8652-2463C1CF4815>
/usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff94ef6000 -     0x7fff94ff8fff  libxml2.2.dylib (10.3.0 -
compatibility 10.0.0) <AFBB22B7-07AE-3F2E-B88C-70BEEBFB8A86>
/usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff950ab000 -     0x7fff9531ffff  com.apple.CoreImage (7.98 -
1.0.1) <1E7BFFE3-4A46-317F-A1C0-A6FE040DE908>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff95320000 -     0x7fff953ffff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework
(3.1.2 - 3.1.2) <CDA0CC54-1442-3467-91D6-44456BD93733>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff95400000 -     0x7fff9540efff  com.apple.NetAuth (3.2 - 3.2)
<B247BEAB-E3DA-3075-A2E5-BD3371AB0FA4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff9540f000 -     0x7fff95444fff  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (???
- ???) <3A64D221-5202-3ECD-8BCC-77E6D29F8F45>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
    0x7fff95445000 -     0x7fff9594eff7  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle
(3.14.0 - 646) <75A96BFC-1832-808B-F430-C4C9379C5A98>
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fff95996000 -     0x7fff9599cfff  com.apple.DiskArbitration
(2.4.1 - 2.4.1) <22E77322-56E7-3730-9289-D8825A08408F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff9599d000 -     0x7fff959abfff  libdispatch.dylib (187.9.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <1D5BE322-A9B9-3BCE-8FAC-076FB07CF54A>
/usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff95c1d000 -     0x7fff95c1dfff  libkeymgr.dylib (23.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <61EFED6A-A407-301E-B454-CD18314F0075>
/usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff95c1e000 -     0x7fff95f37fff  com.apple.Foundation (6.7.2 -
833.25) <F6584E06-7C8F-3422-AF84-3AA58EC67935>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff95f38000 -     0x7fff95f77fff  com.apple.AE (527.7 - 527.7)
<9B3F7EC2-EDE2-3123-BAA5-C36A09BA038E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff95f7c000 -     0x7fff95f82fff  IOSurface (??? - ???)
<77C6757B-D357-3E34-9424-48F962B5CC9C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff95f83000 -     0x7fff95f86fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (??? -
???) <28CB0F3F-A202-391F-8CAC-FC9A1398A962>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff95f87000 -     0x7fff9615bff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation
(6.7.2 - 635.21) <62A3402E-A4E7-391F-AD20-1EF20236CE1B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff9625e000 -     0x7fff96289ff7  libxslt.1.dylib (3.24.0 -
compatibility 3.0.0) <E71220D3-8015-38EC-B97D-7FDB383C2BDC>
/usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff9628a000 -     0x7fff96293ff7  libsystem_notify.dylib
(80.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <A4D651E3-D1C6-3934-AD49-7A104FD14596>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff9630f000 -     0x7fff96321ff7  libbsm.0.dylib (??? - ???)
<666E88F0-F8F3-3490-B688-2CF9418CB7E8> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff96332000 -     0x7fff96361fff  com.apple.shortcut (2.1 -
2.1) <973695ED-9884-362B-ACED-A8C4A2A9C44B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
    0x7fff96362000 -     0x7fff96377fff
com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.0.74 - 4.0.74)
<4DD43F2F-7688-3028-868C-4E2876AFBF21>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff96379000 -     0x7fff9637dfff  libmathCommon.A.dylib
(2026.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0)
<FF83AFF7-42B2-306E-90AF-D539C51A4542>
/usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
    0x7fff9637e000 -     0x7fff96d1a95f  com.apple.CoreGraphics
(1.600.0 - ???) <3FBBB631-C7BB-342B-A9FC-16BDBBEAFBD1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff96d28000 -     0x7fff96d4cfff  com.apple.Kerberos (1.0 - 1)
<5A114BAB-19C7-30B1-B9FB-F40019499734>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff96d4d000 -     0x7fff96d87fe7  com.apple.DebugSymbols (2.1 -
87) <ED2B177C-4146-3715-91DF-D99A8ED5449A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff96e50000 -     0x7fff96ef1ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices
(480.34 - 480.34) <67D5B865-B4B6-3522-8652-654A4E3F4B6D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff96f46000 -     0x7fff96f79ff7  com.apple.GSS (2.2 - 2.0)
<971395D0-B9D0-3FDE-B23F-6F9D0A2FB95F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 1248
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 951014
    thread_create: 2
    thread_set_state: 590

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=155.2M resident=154.4M(99%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=832K(1%)
Writable regions: Total=462.3M written=93.1M(20%) resident=151.2M(33%)
swapped_out=26.3M(6%) unallocated=311.1M(67%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
===========                      =======
ATS (font support)                127.9M
ATS (font support) (reserved)     127.9M        reserved VM address
space (unallocated)
CG backing stores                  19.7M
CG image                            100K
CG raster data                      620K
CG shared images                   5464K
CoreGraphics                         16K
CoreImage                             4K
CoreServices                       1996K
MALLOC                            138.2M
MALLOC guard page                    64K
Memory tag=240                        4K
Memory tag=242                       12K
Memory tag=251                        8K
OpenCL                                8K
STACK GUARD                        55.7M
Stack                               9.8M
VM_ALLOCATE                         700K
__CI_BITMAP                          80K
__DATA                             36.0M
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         49.7M
__RC_CAMERAS                        248K
__TEXT                            105.6M
__UNICODE                           544K
mapped file                        31.6M
shared memory                      61.3M
===========                      =======
TOTAL                             773.5M
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space    645.6M

Model: MacBookAir5,2, BootROM MBA51.00EF.B00, 2 processors, Intel Core
i5, 1.8 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 2.5f4
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Built-In, 512 MB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD,
0x484D5434353153364D465238412D50422020
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD,
0x484D5434353153364D465238412D50422020
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xE9),
Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.198.19.21)
Bluetooth: Version 4.0.7f2, 2 service, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD TS128E, 121.33 GB
USB Device: hub_device, 0x8087  (Intel Corporation), 0x0024, 0x1a100000 / 2
USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2502, 0x1a120000 / 4
USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2504, 0x1a121000 / 6
USB Device: composite_device, 0x04f9  (Brother International
Corporation), 0x0180, 0x1a121100 / 8
USB Device: hub_device, 0x0430  (Fujitsu Component Limited), 0x100e,
0x1a121200 / 7
USB Device: Sun USB Keyboard, 0x0430  (Fujitsu Component Limited),
0x00a2, 0x1a121240 / 9
USB Device: USB2223, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x223a, 0x1a122000 / 5
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in), apple_vendor_id, 0x8510,
0x1a110000 / 3
USB Device: hub_device, 0x8087  (Intel Corporation), 0x0024, 0x1d100000 / 2
USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2513, 0x1d180000 / 3
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub, 0x0a5c  (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0x1d181000 / 6
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, apple_vendor_id, 0x821f,
0x1d181300 / 7
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, apple_vendor_id,
0x024c, 0x1d182000 / 5
USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader, apple_vendor_id, 0x8404, 0x1d183000 / 4

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
of 2012-08-27 on bob.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1138
Configured using:
`configure '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '--build=i686-apple-darwin'
'--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin'
'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.5''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-notify-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  erc-highlight-nicknames-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-keep-place-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
y y y C-l M-x r e p o <tab> r t <tab> - <tab> <return>
w i n d o w D i d R e s i z e <return> C-n C-n C-n
C-n C-f C-f <return> C-l C-n C-p C-p C-n <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> M-x M-p C-e <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <return>

Recent messages:
Desktop: File "/Users/mmccrack/Documents/Canonical/Source/test-improve-buildout/scripts/dist/ubuntuone-control-panel-qt/UbuntuOne.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/site-packages.zip"
no longer exists.
Loading /Users/mmccrack/elisp/notes-index-mode.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/mmccrack/Dropbox/notes-mode-notes/index_cache.el (source)...done
Error during redisplay: (void-variable mouse-face) [7 times]
Desktop: 121 buffers restored, 11 failed to restore.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
switched OFF Flymake mode for buffer _fsevents.c due to fatal status
CFGERR, warning Configuration error has occurred while running (make
-s -C switched OFF Flymake mode for buffer _fsevents.c due to fatal
status NOMK, warning No buildfile (Makefile) found for
/Users/mmccrack/Documents/Canonical/Source/test-improve-buildout/scripts/devsetup/parts/python-macfsevents/_fsevents.c
CHK_SOURCES=../../../../../../../../../../../../_fsevents_flymake.c
SYNTAX_CHECK_MODE=1 check-syntax)
Making completion list...
Contacting host: debbugs.gnu.org:80
Reporting new bug! [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr network-stream starttls url-cache url-http url-gw
url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util password-cache
url-vars mailcap emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
notes-index-mode arc-mode archive-mode sgml-mode sh-script executable
make-mode conf-mode newcomment vc-git cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs nxml-uchnm rng-xsd
xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok dired-aux
noutline outline notes-mode notes-aux vc-dispatcher vc-bzr
semantic/wisent/python semantic/db-mode semantic/decorate/include
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/tag-ls semantic/decorate pulse
semantic/ctxt semantic/dep semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent python-21 python flymake ack timeclock uniquify
erc-track erc-ring erc-notify erc-networks erc-netsplit erc-menu
erc-match erc-pcomplete pcomplete erc-join paren time desktop cus-start
cus-load ido win-switch windmove notes-variables notes-emacs
erc-highlight-nicknames erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp wid-edit
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec tls yasnippet
dropdown-list derived easy-mmode help-mode view anything-match-plugin
anything-config warnings compile comint ansi-color ring
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp
mode-local cedet imenu bookmark pp ffap dired rx thingatpt anything
advice advice-preload help-fns edmacro kmacro woman easymenu man
regexp-opt assoc cl linum xt-mouse time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)