Subject: bug#12457: 24.2.50; [patch] Use in `file-truename' in `flymake-create-temp-inplace'

From: Arne Jørgensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 08:41:03 +0200

If the temp-name in `flymake-create-temp-inplace' is going through
symlinks reported errors might not get catched if they contain the
expanded file name.

Wrapping temp-name in `file-truename' will make the file names
consistent in the error reports and in flymake.

Kind regards,
Arne

=== modified file 'lisp/progmodes/flymake.el'
--- lisp/progmodes/flymake.el	2012-09-05 07:05:56 +0000
+++ lisp/progmodes/flymake.el	2012-09-17 06:20:04 +0000
@@ -1532,10 +1532,10 @@
     (error "Invalid file-name"))
   (or prefix
       (setq prefix "flymake"))
-  (let* ((temp-name   (concat (file-name-sans-extension file-name)
-			      "_" prefix
-			      (and (file-name-extension file-name)
-				   (concat "." (file-name-extension file-name))))))
+  (let* ((temp-name (file-truename (concat (file-name-sans-extension file-name)
+                                           "_" prefix
+                                           (and (file-name-extension file-name)
+                                                (concat "." (file-name-extension file-name)))))))
     (flymake-log 3 "create-temp-inplace: file=%s temp=%s" file-name temp-name)
     temp-name))

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin12.1.0, NS apple-appkit-1187.00)
 of 2012-09-04 on Arnes-MacBook-Pro-2.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD' '--without-dbus'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/info/emacs' '--with-ns'
 '--disable-ns-self-contained' 'CC=cc''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  msb-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<up> SPC SPC SPC <up> SPC SPC <up> SPC SPC <up> SPC 
<up> SPC SPC <up> SPC SPC <up> SPC <up> SPC SPC <up> 
SPC <up> SPC SPC <up> SPC <up> SPC <up> SPC <up> SPC 
<up> SPC <up> <down> SPC <up> SPC <up> SPC <up> SPC 
<up> SPC <up> SPC <up> SPC q <return> <return> F <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <return> <return> <return> <up> <up> 
C-y <down> <down> C-SPC <end> C-w <backspace> <backspace> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<down> <down> C-SPC <up> <up> <up> <up> C-w <down> 
<down> <down> <down> SPC <down> <down> C-a <up> <up> 
C-SPC <down> <down> <down> C-w <down> A SPC s i m i 
l a r SPC s u <backspace> o l u t i o n SPC w a s SPC 
c o m m i t e d SPC i n SPC C-e SPC b y SPC C-a s-v 
SPC c o m m i t t e d SPC a <backspace> <escape> l 
C-e <escape> <backspace> <backspace> <escape> <left> 
<left> <escape> <left> <escape> <backspace> <escape> 
<backspace> C-e . , <backspace> <return> <return> T 
h a b k s <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> n k s 
. <return> <return> A r n e . <backspace> C-x C-s <home> 
<end> C-c C-c d q g <down> SPC q g s <return> <return> 
h <down> C-SPC <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <escape> x w r i <tab> - r e <tab> 
<return> h h h <return> C-x 1 C-x 1 q M-x b u g <tab> 
<escape> <backspace> <escape> <backspace> r e p o <tab> 
r <tab> <return> C-g <return> <escape> <right> <escape> 
<right> <escape> <right> <escape> <right> <escape> 
<left> <left> C-SPC C-e <escape> w M-x <up> <retur
n>

Recent messages:
Opening nntp server on gmane...done
No more unseen articles
No more unread articles
Mark set
Wrote /Users/arne/hhh
Exiting summary buffer and applying spam rules
Making completion list...
Quit
No more unseen articles
No more unread articles

Load-path shadows:
/Users/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/mark-more-like-this-1.0/mark-more-like-this hides /Users/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/mark-multiple-20120803.5/mark-more-like-this
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/password-cache hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/password-cache
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/md4 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/md4
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hex-util hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/hex-util
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/format-spec hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/format-spec
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/color hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/color
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dns-mode hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.12/flymake hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/tls hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/net/tls
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/net/sasl
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ntlm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/net/ntlm
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/netrc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/net/netrc
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/imap hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/net/imap
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hmac-def hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dns hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/net/dns
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/dig hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/net/dig
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/uudecode hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/hashcash hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/binhex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/mail/binhex
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/yenc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/utf7 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/starttls hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/spam
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-wash hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-stat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/spam-report hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/smime hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/smime
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/smiley hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/shr hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/shr
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/shr-color hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/shr-color
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/score-mode hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rtree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/registry hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/registry
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/qp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/qp
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pop3 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/plstore hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnweb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nntp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnspool hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnrss hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnregistry hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnoo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnnil hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmh hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmbox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmairix hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnir hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnimap hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnheader hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nngateway hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnfolder hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nneething hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndraft hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndoc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndir hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nndiary hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/nnagent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml2015 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml1991 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mml
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml-smime hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mml-sec hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-view hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-uu hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-util hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-url hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-partial hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-extern hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-encode hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-decode hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mm-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/messcompat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/message hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/message
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mailcap hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-source hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/mail-parse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/html2text hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gssapi hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gravatar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-win hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-util hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sync hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-start hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-score hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-range hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-int hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-group hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-async hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-art hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/flow-fill hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/ecomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/deuglify hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/compface hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/compface
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/canlock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/auth-source hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20120916.1045/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/time-date hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/parse-time hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pgg hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
~/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/pgg-def hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sendmail help-mode canlock copyright ecomplete misearch
multi-isearch flow-fill pp sort diff-mode jka-compr smiley gnus-cite
mm-archive mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml disp-table nndraft
nnmh nnfolder gnus-topic parse-time netrc gnutls network-stream starttls
tls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache
spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-registry registry eieio-base nnrss xml
mm-url spam-report gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message idna
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus-load gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source eieio password-cache url-vars mailcap nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit flyspell ispell eldoc
melpa server edit-server which-func imenu flymake-phpcs bug-reference
skeleton-markers skeleton php-mode flymake etags cc-langs cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe add-log nav-flash compile
comint ansi-color ring pulse autoinsert paren msb autopair gtags
auto-complete-config auto-complete easy-mmode edmacro kmacro cl-macs gv
popup cl cl-lib apache-mode-autoloads applescript-mode-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site auto-complete-autoloads
auto-dictionary-autoloads autopair-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads
defaultcontent-autoloads drupal-mode-autoloads edit-list-autoloads
etags-table-autoloads expand-region-autoloads flymake-csslint-autoloads
flymake-jshint-autoloads flymake-php-autoloads flymake-phpcs-autoloads
flymake-autoloads geben-autoloads git-commit-autoloads gtags-autoloads
jira-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads magit-autoloads
mark-more-like-this-autoloads mark-multiple-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads melpa-autoloads byte-opt warnings bytecomp
byte-compile cconv macroexp advice help-fns advice-preload
nav-flash-autoloads oauth2-autoloads pcmpl-args-autoloads
php-extras-autoloads info easymenu php-mode-autoloads popup-autoloads
pos-tip-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads textile-mode-autoloads
unbound-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads writegood-mode-autoloads
xml-rpc-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads package time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)