Subject: bug#12456: 24.2.50; Completion in `Info-goto-node' (cross-manual jump)

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 19:59:43 +0200

Recipe from emacs -Q: C-h r g ( e l i s p ) n n <TAB>

When I do it, I see in the echo area the message "[Complete, but not
unique]", which is wrong, as the elisp manual has no node called (nor
beggining with) "nn".

OTOH, if I repeat the experiment but this time with "(elisp)num",
Emacs says the same message (this time is right), but a second <TAB>
produces the message "[No completions]", which is wrong, as there is 3
nodes in the elisp manual whose names start with "num".

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-09-16 on DANI-PC
Bzr revision: 110047 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/include -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/src
 -I../../libs/libpng-1.4.10 -I../../libs/zlib-1.2.6
 -I../../libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include -I../../libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -I../../libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -I../../libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -I../../libs/gnutls-3.0.16/include
 -I../../libs/libiconv-1.14-2-mingw32-dev/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ESN
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

-- 
Dani Moncayo