Subject: bug#12452: 24.2.50; change buffer of window after window-state-put

From: Константин Куликов<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 20:43:00 +0400

Emacs just crashing:

#>: emacs -Q
C-x 2
M-: (setq wmst (window-state-get)) RET
M-: (window-state-put wmst) RET
C-x b RET

--------------------
####
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007ffff1cb9287 in kill () from /usr/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x000000000053d849 in fatal_error_backtrace (sig=sig@entry=6,
backtrace_limit=backtrace_limit@entry=10) at emacs.c:331
No locals.
#2  0x00000000005635c3 in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:1836
No locals.
#3  0x00000000004841ec in Fframe_first_window
(frame_or_window=frame_or_window@entry=19095669) at window.c:362
        window = <optimized out>
#4  0x000000000057dd27 in choose_minibuf_frame () at minibuf.c:136
        tail = 16486518
        frame = 19095669
#5  0x000000000057ddf9 in choose_minibuf_frame_1 (ignore=ignore@entry=12734962)
at minibuf.c:143
No locals.
#6  0x00000000005e322f in unbind_to (count=<optimized out>, value=12734962)
at eval.c:3233
        this_binding = {symbol = <optimized out>, old_value = 12734962,
func = 0x57ddf0 <choose_minibuf_frame_1>, unused = <optimized out>}
        quitf = 12734962
#7  0x00000000005e3436 in unwind_to_catch (catch=0x7fffffffdaa0,
value=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1118
        last_time = true
#8  0x00000000005e5c75 in Fsignal (error_symbol=error_symbol@entry=12786834,
data=31126854) at eval.c:1567
        unwind_data = <optimized out>
        conditions = 9375190
        string = <optimized out>
        real_error_symbol = 12786834
        clause = 12735010
        h = <optimized out>
        bp = <optimized out>
#9  0x00000000005e5ca9 in xsignal (error_symbol=error_symbol@entry=12786834,
data=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1588
No locals.
#10 0x00000000005e698a in xsignal2 (error_symbol=12786834, arg1=<optimized
out>, arg2=arg2@entry=20154669) at eval.c:1609
No locals.
#11 0x00000000005c7c66 in wrong_type_argument (predicate=<optimized out>,
value=value@entry=20154669) at data.c:106
No locals.
#12 0x0000000000490c66 in decode_valid_window (window=20154669) at
window.c:269
No locals.
#13 decode_valid_window (window=20154669) at window.c:5525
No locals.
#14 Fset_window_parameter (value=18828677, parameter=12967474,
window=20154669) at window.c:1874
        old_alist_elt = <optimized out>
#15 Fset_window_configuration (configuration=configuration@entry=20187325)
at window.c:5755
        window = 20154669
        dead_windows = 12734962
        par = <optimized out>
        root_window = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        previous_frame_cols = 89
        previous_frame_menu_bar_lines = 0
        previous_frame_lines = 53
        previous_frame_tool_bar_lines = 0
        pers = <optimized out>
        w = 0x1338928
        leaf_windows = 0x7fffffffca40
        k = <optimized out>
        tem = 31107222
        p = 0x1340a00
        n_leaf_windows = 4
        data = 0x13408b8
        saved_windows = <optimized out>
        new_current_buffer = 30868549
        frame = 19095669
        f = 0x1236070
        old_point = 1273
#16 0x00000000005e322f in unbind_to (count=count@entry=12,
value=value@entry=9361217)
at eval.c:3233
        this_binding = {symbol = <optimized out>, old_value = 20187325,
func = 0x490290 <Fset_window_configuration>, unused = <optimized out>}
        quitf = 12734962
#17 0x000000000057f347 in read_minibuf (map=map@entry=16570998,
initial=initial@entry=12734962, prompt=<optimized out>, prompt@entry=14147233,
expflag=<optimized out>, histvar=12898914,
    histpos=<optimized out>, defalt=defalt@entry=13955697, allow_props=0,
inherit_input_method=0) at minibuf.c:779
        val = 9361217
        count = -248962
        mini_frame = <optimized out>
        ambient_dir = <optimized out>
        minibuffer = <optimized out>
        input_method = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        enable_multibyte = <optimized out>
        pos = 0
        histstring = <optimized out>
        empty_minibuf = <optimized out>
        dummy = <optimized out>
        frame = <optimized out>
#18 0x000000000057fa7b in Fread_from_minibuffer (prompt=14147233,
initial_contents=12734962, keymap=16570998, read=12734962, hist=12898914,
default_value=13955697, inherit_input_method=12734962)
    at minibuf.c:987
        histvar = <optimized out>
        histpos = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#19 0x00000000005e4db4 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized
out>) at eval.c:2832
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        lisp_numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        backtrace = {next = 0x7fffffffcf20, function = 0x7fffffffcdd8, args
= 0x7fffffffcde0, nargs = 7, debug_on_exit = 0}
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffcde0
        i = <optimized out>
#20 0x00000000006317ce in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11949, vector=72,
maxdepth=11949, args_template=4611686018430533632, nargs=0, nargs@entry=8,
args=0x400000000fff0000) at bytecode.c:898
        targets = {0x63390e <exec_byte_code+11358>, 0x6339b9
<exec_byte_code+11529>, 0x6339be <exec_byte_code+11534>, 0x63355a
<exec_byte_code+10410>, 0x631836 <exec_byte_code+2950>,
    0x631836 <exec_byte_code+2950>, 0x63355f <exec_byte_code+10415>,
0x63359f <exec_byte_code+10479>, 0x633514 <exec_byte_code+10340>, 0x633519
<exec_byte_code+10345>, 0x63351e <exec_byte_code+10350>,
    0x633525 <exec_byte_code+10357>, 0x6316b2 <exec_byte_code+2562>,
0x6316b8 <exec_byte_code+2568>, 0x631d4d <exec_byte_code+4253>, 0x633535
<exec_byte_code+10373>, 0x631edb <exec_byte_code+4651>,
    0x631ee0 <exec_byte_code+4656>, 0x631ee5 <exec_byte_code+4661>,
0x631ef5 <exec_byte_code+4677>, 0x63170c <exec_byte_code+2652>, 0x631710
<exec_byte_code+2656>, 0x631f2a <exec_byte_code+4730>,
    0x631f05 <exec_byte_code+4693>, 0x631fa4 <exec_byte_code+4852>,
0x631fa9 <exec_byte_code+4857>, 0x631fae <exec_byte_code+4862>, 0x631fb5
<exec_byte_code+4869>, 0x63176e <exec_byte_code+2750>,
    0x631770 <exec_byte_code+2752>, 0x631f69 <exec_byte_code+4793>,
0x631f7d <exec_byte_code+4813>, 0x632001 <exec_byte_code+4945>, 0x632006
<exec_byte_code+4950>, 0x63200b <exec_byte_code+4955>,
    0x632015 <exec_byte_code+4965>, 0x6317a7 <exec_byte_code+2807>,
0x6317b0 <exec_byte_code+2816>, 0x631fc5 <exec_byte_code+4885>, 0x631fd9
<exec_byte_code+4905>, 0x63205f <exec_byte_code+5039>,
    0x632064 <exec_byte_code+5044>, 0x632069 <exec_byte_code+5049>,
0x632075 <exec_byte_code+5061>, 0x6317ee <exec_byte_code+2878>, 0x6317f0
<exec_byte_code+2880>, 0x632025 <exec_byte_code+4981>,
    0x63203a <exec_byte_code+5002>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>,
0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3
<exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>,
    0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>,
0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6328d6 <exec_byte_code+7206>, 0x632acd
<exec_byte_code+7709>, 0x632b09 <exec_byte_code+7769>,
    0x632d15 <exec_byte_code+8293>, 0x632d50 <exec_byte_code+8352>,
0x631e22 <exec_byte_code+4466>, 0x631e60 <exec_byte_code+4528>, 0x632b43
<exec_byte_code+7827>, 0x631de5 <exec_byte_code+4405>,
    0x631e9c <exec_byte_code+4588>, 0x632b76 <exec_byte_code+7878>,
0x632bb2 <exec_byte_code+7938>, 0x632be6 <exec_byte_code+7990>, 0x632c30
<exec_byte_code+8064>, 0x632c69 <exec_byte_code+8121>,
    0x632ce9 <exec_byte_code+8249>, 0x632d96 <exec_byte_code+8422>,
0x632dd2 <exec_byte_code+8482>, 0x632e12 <exec_byte_code+8546>, 0x632e3f
<exec_byte_code+8591>, 0x632e6b <exec_byte_code+8635>,
    0x632ea6 <exec_byte_code+8694>, 0x632ee1 <exec_byte_code+8753>,
0x632f1b <exec_byte_code+8811>, 0x632f5c <exec_byte_code+8876>, 0x632f96
<exec_byte_code+8934>, 0x632fd0 <exec_byte_code+8992>,
    0x63304f <exec_byte_code+9119>, 0x63308a <exec_byte_code+9178>,
0x6330c5 <exec_byte_code+9237>, 0x63314e <exec_byte_code+9374>, 0x633188
<exec_byte_code+9432>, 0x6331c3 <exec_byte_code+9491>,
    0x6331fe <exec_byte_code+9550>, 0x633239 <exec_byte_code+9609>,
0x633273 <exec_byte_code+9667>, 0x6332a6 <exec_byte_code+9718>, 0x6332e1
<exec_byte_code+9777>, 0x63331a <exec_byte_code+9834>,
    0x633354 <exec_byte_code+9892>, 0x633403 <exec_byte_code+10067>,
0x631d1b <exec_byte_code+4203>, 0x63343a <exec_byte_code+10122>, 0x633466
<exec_byte_code+10166>, 0x6334dd <exec_byte_code+10285>,
    0x6339c8 <exec_byte_code+11544>, 0x6339ff <exec_byte_code+11599>,
0x633a2c <exec_byte_code+11644>, 0x633a5a <exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x633a88
<exec_byte_code+11736>, 0x633aba <exec_byte_code+11786>,
    0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x633aee <exec_byte_code+11838>,
0x633b21 <exec_byte_code+11889>, 0x633b52 <exec_byte_code+11938>, 0x633b83
<exec_byte_code+11987>, 0x633bb5 <exec_byte_code+12037>,
    0x633be7 <exec_byte_code+12087>, 0x631d1b <exec_byte_code+4203>,
0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x633c14 <exec_byte_code+12132>, 0x633c46
<exec_byte_code+12182>, 0x633c72 <exec_byte_code+12226>,
    0x633c9e <exec_byte_code+12270>, 0x633cda <exec_byte_code+12330>,
0x633d15 <exec_byte_code+12389>, 0x633d42 <exec_byte_code+12434>, 0x633e11
<exec_byte_code+12641>, 0x633e4d <exec_byte_code+12701>,
    0x633e88 <exec_byte_code+12760>, 0x633ec2 <exec_byte_code+12818>,
0x633ef4 <exec_byte_code+12868>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x632290
<exec_byte_code+5600>, 0x6320b5 <exec_byte_code+5125>,
    0x631d62 <exec_byte_code+4274>, 0x632155 <exec_byte_code+5285>,
0x632210 <exec_byte_code+5472>, 0x632415 <exec_byte_code+5989>, 0x632785
<exec_byte_code+6869>, 0x6327ce <exec_byte_code+6942>,
    0x631f3f <exec_byte_code+4751>, 0x6322dc <exec_byte_code+5676>,
0x63230e <exec_byte_code+5726>, 0x632370 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x6323a2
<exec_byte_code+5874>, 0x6323e3 <exec_byte_code+5939>,
    0x6327ef <exec_byte_code+6975>, 0x63282e <exec_byte_code+7038>,
0x632875 <exec_byte_code+7109>, 0x632085 <exec_byte_code+5077>, 0x633f21
<exec_byte_code+12913>, 0x633f60 <exec_byte_code+12976>,
    0x633f8d <exec_byte_code+13021>, 0x633fba <exec_byte_code+13066>,
0x633fe6 <exec_byte_code+13110>, 0x634013 <exec_byte_code+13155>, 0x63404f
<exec_byte_code+13215>, 0x63408a <exec_byte_code+13274>,
    0x6336fb <exec_byte_code+10827>, 0x633736 <exec_byte_code+10886>,
0x633780 <exec_byte_code+10960>, 0x6337bc <exec_byte_code+11020>, 0x6337f6
<exec_byte_code+11078>, 0x633823 <exec_byte_code+11123>,
    0x63385e <exec_byte_code+11182>, 0x633899 <exec_byte_code+11241>,
0x6338d3 <exec_byte_code+11299>, 0x63397e <exec_byte_code+11470>, 0x63338e
<exec_byte_code+9950>, 0x6333c8 <exec_byte_code+10008>,
    0x633916 <exec_byte_code+11366>, 0x633949 <exec_byte_code+11417>,
0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6324d0 <exec_byte_code+6176>, 0x63255c
<exec_byte_code+6316>, 0x6325ce <exec_byte_code+6430>,
    0x632673 <exec_byte_code+6595>, 0x6326e6 <exec_byte_code+6710>,
0x632ca3 <exec_byte_code+8179>, 0x633009 <exec_byte_code+9049>, 0x633497
<exec_byte_code+10215>, 0x6335f3 <exec_byte_code+10563>,
    0x633631 <exec_byte_code+10625>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>,
0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x633685 <exec_byte_code+10709>, 0x6339c3
<exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>,
    0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>,
0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3
<exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>,
    0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6336ce <exec_byte_code+10782>
<repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {pc = 0xb3964c <pure+2408268> "\211\203Y", byte_string =
10250129, byte_string_start = 0xb3960a <pure+2408202> "\003:\203\r",
constants = 10250165, next = 0x7fffffffd1a0}
        result = 0
#21 0x00000000005e470b in funcall_lambda (fun=10250077, nargs=nargs@entry=8,
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffcfe8) at eval.c:2972
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        next = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        count = -4398045964572
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#22 0x00000000005e4c7b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=9,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffcfe0)
at eval.c:2867
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 17476434
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = 8
        lisp_numargs = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        val = <optimized out>
        backtrace = {next = 0x7fffffffd0a0, function = 0x7fffffffcfe0, args
= 0x7fffffffcfe8, nargs = 8, debug_on_exit = 0}
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#23 0x000000000057e670 in Fcompleting_read (inherit_input_method=12734962,
def=13955697, hist=12898914, initial_input=12734962,
require_match=16745218, predicate=12734962, collection=<optimized out>,
prompt=
    14147233) at minibuf.c:1741
        args = {17476434, 14147233, 12900482, 12734962, 16745218, 12734962,
12898914, 13955697, 12734962}
#24 Fread_buffer (prompt=14147233, def=13955697, require_match=16745218) at
minibuf.c:1191
        args = {14147297, 14147393, 13955697, 6178875}
        result = <optimized out>
        s = <optimized out>
        len = <optimized out>
        count = 8
#25 0x00000000005e4e30 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized
out>) at eval.c:2813
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        lisp_numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        backtrace = {next = 0x7fffffffd3c0, function = 0x7fffffffd148, args
= 0x7fffffffd150, nargs = 3, debug_on_exit = 0}
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffd150
        i = <optimized out>
#26 0x00000000006317ce in exec_byte_code (bytestr=11949,
vector=140737488343392, maxdepth=11949, args_template=4611686018430533632,
nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=0x400000000fff0000) at bytecode.c:898
        targets = {0x63390e <exec_byte_code+11358>, 0x6339b9
<exec_byte_code+11529>, 0x6339be <exec_byte_code+11534>, 0x63355a
<exec_byte_code+10410>, 0x631836 <exec_byte_code+2950>,
    0x631836 <exec_byte_code+2950>, 0x63355f <exec_byte_code+10415>,
0x63359f <exec_byte_code+10479>, 0x633514 <exec_byte_code+10340>, 0x633519
<exec_byte_code+10345>, 0x63351e <exec_byte_code+10350>,
    0x633525 <exec_byte_code+10357>, 0x6316b2 <exec_byte_code+2562>,
0x6316b8 <exec_byte_code+2568>, 0x631d4d <exec_byte_code+4253>, 0x633535
<exec_byte_code+10373>, 0x631edb <exec_byte_code+4651>,
    0x631ee0 <exec_byte_code+4656>, 0x631ee5 <exec_byte_code+4661>,
0x631ef5 <exec_byte_code+4677>, 0x63170c <exec_byte_code+2652>, 0x631710
<exec_byte_code+2656>, 0x631f2a <exec_byte_code+4730>,
    0x631f05 <exec_byte_code+4693>, 0x631fa4 <exec_byte_code+4852>,
0x631fa9 <exec_byte_code+4857>, 0x631fae <exec_byte_code+4862>, 0x631fb5
<exec_byte_code+4869>, 0x63176e <exec_byte_code+2750>,
    0x631770 <exec_byte_code+2752>, 0x631f69 <exec_byte_code+4793>,
0x631f7d <exec_byte_code+4813>, 0x632001 <exec_byte_code+4945>, 0x632006
<exec_byte_code+4950>, 0x63200b <exec_byte_code+4955>,
    0x632015 <exec_byte_code+4965>, 0x6317a7 <exec_byte_code+2807>,
0x6317b0 <exec_byte_code+2816>, 0x631fc5 <exec_byte_code+4885>, 0x631fd9
<exec_byte_code+4905>, 0x63205f <exec_byte_code+5039>,
    0x632064 <exec_byte_code+5044>, 0x632069 <exec_byte_code+5049>,
0x632075 <exec_byte_code+5061>, 0x6317ee <exec_byte_code+2878>, 0x6317f0
<exec_byte_code+2880>, 0x632025 <exec_byte_code+4981>,
    0x63203a <exec_byte_code+5002>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>,
0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3
<exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>,
    0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>,
0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6328d6 <exec_byte_code+7206>, 0x632acd
<exec_byte_code+7709>, 0x632b09 <exec_byte_code+7769>,
    0x632d15 <exec_byte_code+8293>, 0x632d50 <exec_byte_code+8352>,
0x631e22 <exec_byte_code+4466>, 0x631e60 <exec_byte_code+4528>, 0x632b43
<exec_byte_code+7827>, 0x631de5 <exec_byte_code+4405>,
    0x631e9c <exec_byte_code+4588>, 0x632b76 <exec_byte_code+7878>,
0x632bb2 <exec_byte_code+7938>, 0x632be6 <exec_byte_code+7990>, 0x632c30
<exec_byte_code+8064>, 0x632c69 <exec_byte_code+8121>,
    0x632ce9 <exec_byte_code+8249>, 0x632d96 <exec_byte_code+8422>,
0x632dd2 <exec_byte_code+8482>, 0x632e12 <exec_byte_code+8546>, 0x632e3f
<exec_byte_code+8591>, 0x632e6b <exec_byte_code+8635>,
    0x632ea6 <exec_byte_code+8694>, 0x632ee1 <exec_byte_code+8753>,
0x632f1b <exec_byte_code+8811>, 0x632f5c <exec_byte_code+8876>, 0x632f96
<exec_byte_code+8934>, 0x632fd0 <exec_byte_code+8992>,
    0x63304f <exec_byte_code+9119>, 0x63308a <exec_byte_code+9178>,
0x6330c5 <exec_byte_code+9237>, 0x63314e <exec_byte_code+9374>, 0x633188
<exec_byte_code+9432>, 0x6331c3 <exec_byte_code+9491>,
    0x6331fe <exec_byte_code+9550>, 0x633239 <exec_byte_code+9609>,
0x633273 <exec_byte_code+9667>, 0x6332a6 <exec_byte_code+9718>, 0x6332e1
<exec_byte_code+9777>, 0x63331a <exec_byte_code+9834>,
    0x633354 <exec_byte_code+9892>, 0x633403 <exec_byte_code+10067>,
0x631d1b <exec_byte_code+4203>, 0x63343a <exec_byte_code+10122>, 0x633466
<exec_byte_code+10166>, 0x6334dd <exec_byte_code+10285>,
    0x6339c8 <exec_byte_code+11544>, 0x6339ff <exec_byte_code+11599>,
0x633a2c <exec_byte_code+11644>, 0x633a5a <exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x633a88
<exec_byte_code+11736>, 0x633aba <exec_byte_code+11786>,
    0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x633aee <exec_byte_code+11838>,
0x633b21 <exec_byte_code+11889>, 0x633b52 <exec_byte_code+11938>, 0x633b83
<exec_byte_code+11987>, 0x633bb5 <exec_byte_code+12037>,
    0x633be7 <exec_byte_code+12087>, 0x631d1b <exec_byte_code+4203>,
0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x633c14 <exec_byte_code+12132>, 0x633c46
<exec_byte_code+12182>, 0x633c72 <exec_byte_code+12226>,
    0x633c9e <exec_byte_code+12270>, 0x633cda <exec_byte_code+12330>,
0x633d15 <exec_byte_code+12389>, 0x633d42 <exec_byte_code+12434>, 0x633e11
<exec_byte_code+12641>, 0x633e4d <exec_byte_code+12701>,
    0x633e88 <exec_byte_code+12760>, 0x633ec2 <exec_byte_code+12818>,
0x633ef4 <exec_byte_code+12868>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x632290
<exec_byte_code+5600>, 0x6320b5 <exec_byte_code+5125>,
    0x631d62 <exec_byte_code+4274>, 0x632155 <exec_byte_code+5285>,
0x632210 <exec_byte_code+5472>, 0x632415 <exec_byte_code+5989>, 0x632785
<exec_byte_code+6869>, 0x6327ce <exec_byte_code+6942>,
    0x631f3f <exec_byte_code+4751>, 0x6322dc <exec_byte_code+5676>,
0x63230e <exec_byte_code+5726>, 0x632370 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x6323a2
<exec_byte_code+5874>, 0x6323e3 <exec_byte_code+5939>,
    0x6327ef <exec_byte_code+6975>, 0x63282e <exec_byte_code+7038>,
0x632875 <exec_byte_code+7109>, 0x632085 <exec_byte_code+5077>, 0x633f21
<exec_byte_code+12913>, 0x633f60 <exec_byte_code+12976>,
    0x633f8d <exec_byte_code+13021>, 0x633fba <exec_byte_code+13066>,
0x633fe6 <exec_byte_code+13110>, 0x634013 <exec_byte_code+13155>, 0x63404f
<exec_byte_code+13215>, 0x63408a <exec_byte_code+13274>,
    0x6336fb <exec_byte_code+10827>, 0x633736 <exec_byte_code+10886>,
0x633780 <exec_byte_code+10960>, 0x6337bc <exec_byte_code+11020>, 0x6337f6
<exec_byte_code+11078>, 0x633823 <exec_byte_code+11123>,
    0x63385e <exec_byte_code+11182>, 0x633899 <exec_byte_code+11241>,
0x6338d3 <exec_byte_code+11299>, 0x63397e <exec_byte_code+11470>, 0x63338e
<exec_byte_code+9950>, 0x6333c8 <exec_byte_code+10008>,
    0x633916 <exec_byte_code+11366>, 0x633949 <exec_byte_code+11417>,
0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6324d0 <exec_byte_code+6176>, 0x63255c
<exec_byte_code+6316>, 0x6325ce <exec_byte_code+6430>,
    0x632673 <exec_byte_code+6595>, 0x6326e6 <exec_byte_code+6710>,
0x632ca3 <exec_byte_code+8179>, 0x633009 <exec_byte_code+9049>, 0x633497
<exec_byte_code+10215>, 0x6335f3 <exec_byte_code+10563>,
    0x633631 <exec_byte_code+10625>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>,
0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x633685 <exec_byte_code+10709>, 0x6339c3
<exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>,
    0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>,
0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3
<exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>,
    0x6339c3 <exec_byte_code+11539>, 0x6336ce <exec_byte_code+10782>
<repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {pc = 0xb652c3 <pure+2587587> "+\207", byte_string =
9727233, byte_string_start = 0xb652ad <pure+2587565> "\303
\030\304\031\305\021\307\310\t\"\210\311\n\312p!\313 #+\207", constants =
    9727269, next = 0x0}
        result = 0
#27 0x00000000005e483b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=9727181,
nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd2c0) at
eval.c:3038
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12734962
        next = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        count = 4
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#28 0x00000000005e372d in apply_lambda (fun=fun@entry=9727181,
args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2915
        args_left = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        numargs = 1
        arg_vector = 0x7fffffffd2c0
        tem = <optimized out>
        sa_count = 4
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
#29 0x00000000005e3bb2 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2242
        fun = 9727181
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 16940066
        original_args = 9728222
        funcar = <optimized out>
        backtrace = {next = 0x7fffffffd540, function = 0x7fffffffd380, args
= 0x7fffffffd2c0, nargs = 1, debug_on_exit = 0}
#30 0x00000000005e40b0 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=9728174) at eval.c:2131
        vals = 0x7fffffffd4a0
        argnum = <optimized out>
        sa_count = 4
        sa_must_free = false
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 9728190
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {140737488344656, 140737276911501, 140737488345104,
6899474, 0, 140737488344648, 140737488344656, 6601404}
        fun = 12074293
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 12800146
        original_args = 9728190
        funcar = <optimized out>
        backtrace = {next = 0x7fffffffd780, function = 0x7fffffffd500, args
= 0x7fffffffd520, nargs = -1, debug_on_exit = 0}
#31 0x00000000005e6f55 in Feval (form=form@entry=9728174,
lexical=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2029
        count = 3
#32 0x00000000005def04 in Fcall_interactively (function=13044322,
record_flag=12734962, keys=12770181) at callint.c:344
        input = 9728174
        funval = <optimized out>
        events = 366
        args = <optimized out>
        visargs = <optimized out>
        specs = 9728174
        filter_specs = 9728174
        teml = <optimized out>
        up_event = 12734962
        enable = <optimized out>
        speccount = 3
        next_event = <optimized out>
        prefix_arg = 12734962
        string = 0x0
        tem = <optimized out>
        varies = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        nargs = <optimized out>
        mark = <optimized out>
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 2
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = 13044322
        save_last_command = 29527282
        save_this_original_command = 13044322
        save_real_this_command = 13044322
#33 0x00000000005e4e30 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=4,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffd810)
at eval.c:2813
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = 3
        lisp_numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        backtrace = {next = 0x0, function = 0x7fffffffd810, args =
0x7fffffffd818, nargs = 3, debug_on_exit = 0}
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffd818
        i = <optimized out>
#34 0x00000000005e5374 in call3 (fn=<optimized out>, arg1=<optimized out>,
arg2=<optimized out>, arg3=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2631
        ret_ungc_val = 0
        args = {12871458, 13044322, 12734962, 12734962}
#35 0x000000000053fbc5 in Fcommand_execute (cmd=<optimized out>,
record_flag=<optimized out>, keys=<optimized out>, special=<optimized out>)
at keyboard.c:10352
        final = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        tem = <optimized out>
        prefixarg = <optimized out>
#36 0x0000000000552438 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1617
        scount = 2
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {96, 392, 12787746, 9375905, 140737488345520, 6355995,
7237112172834486626, 12871013, 12734962, 400, 140737488345520, 6355663,
140737488345184, 2, 0, 140737488345568, 0, 12734962, 12734962,
    400, 19926934, 5527402, 12735010, 140737488345664, 19926934, 5527755,
0, 64, 16051430, 6173349}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 235
        prev_buffer = 0x1d70440
#37 0x00000000005e28a8 in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x552040
<command_loop_1>, handlers=12786690, hfun=hfun@entry=0x5457c0 <cmd_error>)
at eval.c:1315
        val = <optimized out>
        c = {tag = 12734962, val = 31126886, next = 0x7fffffffdbf0, gcpro =
0x0, jmp = {{__jmpbuf = {1, 665007693255082893, 12734962, 140737488346560,
16045206, 400, -665009386061626483, 665009094456574861},
              __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {0, 0, 9325776,
0, 140737488346560, 16045206, 400, 20789056, 140737351945221, 1, 0,
12714406, 140737249859600, 1, 20789056, 12734962}}}},
          backlist = 0x0, handlerlist = 0x0, lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount
= 2, poll_suppress_count = 1, interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x0}
        h = {handler = 12786690, var = 12734962, chosen_clause = 12735010,
tag = 0x7fffffffdaa0, next = 0x0}
#38 0x000000000054047e in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=12734962) at
keyboard.c:1184
        val = 0
#39 0x00000000005e2774 in internal_catch (tag=12734962,
func=func@entry=0x540460
<command_loop_2>, arg=12734962) at eval.c:1075
        c = {tag = 12782610, val = 12734962, next = 0x0, gcpro = 0x0, jmp =
{{__jmpbuf = {1, 665007693255082893, 12734962, 140737488346560, 16045206,
400, -665009386118249587, 665009093946442637},
              __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {0, 0, 0, 0,
6571297, 0, 7012195, 140737488346336, 140737488346368, 400, 7012195,
140737488346448, 14, 12734962, 16045206, 400}}}}, backlist = 0x0,
          handlerlist = 0x0, lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 2,
poll_suppress_count = 1, interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x0}
#40 0x00000000005451a7 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1163
No locals.
#41 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:784
        count = 1
        val = 20789056
#42 0x000000000054532d in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:848
        count = 0
        buffer = 12734962
#43 0x000000000041683f in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=<optimized out>)
at emacs.c:1659
        dummy = 140737249835744
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 8720000, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x7ffff7de4dab <_dl_lookup_symbol_x+315> "\203",
<incomplete sequence \370>
        fatal_error_action = {__sigaction_handler = {sa_handler = 0x53d310
<deliver_fatal_signal>, sa_sigaction = 0x53d310 <deliver_fatal_signal>},
sa_mask = {__val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}, sa_flags = 0,
          sa_restorer = 0x1}

----------------------------
### Info from M-x report-emacs-bug

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.4)
 of 2012-09-15 on ZXnotdead
Bzr revision: 110039 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
Configured using:
 `configure 'CC=gcc' 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -march=native -mtune=generic
 -msse4.1 -mmmx -ffast-math -mcx16 -msahf -mfpmath=sse
 -fomit-frame-pointer -funroll-loops -finline-functions -ftree-vectorize
 -ggdb' 'CPPFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -march=native -mtune=generic -msse4.1 -mmmx
 -ffast-math -mcx16 -msahf -mfpmath=sse -fomit-frame-pointer
 -funroll-loops -finline-functions -ftree-vectorize''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: ru_RU.UTF-8
  value of $LC_COLLATE: ru_RU.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: ru_RU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  persp-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  global-highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  linear-undo-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
  tabbar-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x C-c M-x r e p o <return>

Recent messages:
.emacs.d/elpa/ido-ubiquitous-20120412/ido-ubiquitous.elc:Warning: reference
to
    free variable `ido-cur-list'
Loading myrc.elc...done
Loading autocompleterc.elc...done
Loading initrc.elc...done
Loading quail/cyrillic...done
Starting Emacs daemon.
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
(No files need saving)
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0

Load-path shadows:
/home/constantin/.emacs.d/site-lisp/flymake hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/constantin/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20110624/cperl-mode hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils server quail persp-mode
go-autocomplete auto-complete-clang auto-complete-config auto-complete
popup icomplete ido-ubiquitous windmove xt-mouse tramp-cache tramp-sh
recentf tree-widget wid-edit savehist avoid delsel disp-table cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars flymake compile tramp tramp-compat
auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs
shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec cc-defs wrap-with
select-inner-outer smart-mode-line nyan-mode highlight-sexps
highlightsexpsrc highlight-parentheses autopair cl-macs gv rainbow-mode
key-chord keychordrc linear-undo mark-more-like-this
inline-string-rectangle mark-multiple markmultiplerc uniquify
dired-details+ dired dired-details template yasnippet edmacro kmacro
help-mode cl cl-lib pretty-lambdada popwin move-text smex ido tabbar
easy-mmode ampc-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads
auto-complete-clang-autoloads autopair-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads c-eldoc-autoloads coffee-mode-autoloads
cperl-mode-autoloads csharp-mode-autoloads d-mode-autoloads
dedicated-autoloads dired-details+-autoloads dired-details-autoloads
fill-column-indicator-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
grin-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads haxe-mode-autoloads
header-button-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads
idle-highlight-mode-autoloads ido-ubiquitous-autoloads iedit-autoloads
jabber-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads key-chord-autoloads
latex-pretty-symbols-autoloads linear-undo-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
mark-multiple-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads move-text-autoloads
pastebin-autoloads php-mode-autoloads pick-backup-autoloads
popup-autoloads popwin-autoloads pretty-lambdada-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads cm-mode-autoloads
sass-mode-autoloads haml-mode-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads
smex-autoloads smooth-scroll-autoloads smooth-scrolling-autoloads
warnings advice help-fns advice-preload sr-speedbar-autoloads
tabbar-autoloads vala-mode-autoloads w3-autoloads info w3m-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads windresize-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
zencoding-mode-autoloads package generic-x semantic/idle semantic/format
ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes easymenu
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv mode-local cedet saveplace
time-date deeper-blue-theme paren linum cua-base cus-start cus-load
cyril-util tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)