Subject: bug#1245 closed by Chong Yidong <[email-masked]> (Re: define-prefix-command with a name, pressing key sequence bound to it results in memory corruption)

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the emacs package:

#1245: define-prefix-command with a name, pressing key sequence bound to it results in memory corruption

It has been closed by Chong Yidong <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Chong Yidong <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
1245: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=1245
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems
>From [email-masked] Sat Oct 25 13:25:14 2008
From: Chong Yidong <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: define-prefix-command with a name, pressing key sequence bound to it results in memory corruption
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 16:25:14 -0400

Chong Yidong <[email-masked]> writes:

> I can reproduce this.
>
> It's strange that realloc fails.  If you replacing the xrealloc in
> enlarge_buffer_text with xmalloc/bcopy/xfree, Emacs crashes at the call
> to malloc.
>
> Anyone have an idea what causes this?

Found the bug: a bad strcpy in read_char_minibuf_menu_prompt.  I've
checked in a fix.

>From [email-masked] Fri Oct 24 16:33:37 2008
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 23:33:27 +0000 (GMT)
From: Peter Oberauer <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Subject: define-prefix-command with a name, pressing key sequence bound to it results in memory corruption
To: [email-masked]

Hi

I have trimmed my .emacs to:

(define-prefix-command 'my-nice-map nil "cOnfigure, Compile, Make, make tEs=
ts, run Tests, trY build, Install, sVn, ctaGs, cscoPe")
(define-key my-nice-map "c" 'compile)
(global-set-key [(meta ?m)] 'my-nice-map)

Sometimes, when pressing my key sequence (meta-m) for the prefix command, e=
macs crashes. Sometimes it crashes on the second key (e.g. the 'c' followin=
g the meta-m).=20
I have also tried with (control ?.).

The crash does not always happen, but what is consistent, is that if I can =
successfully press the second key (e.g. meta-m followed by c) without a cra=
sh, it keeps working in that instance of Emacs.=20

It seems to be affected by the length of the third optional argument to def=
ine-prefix-command, name, which "supplies a menu name string for the map", =
in that I haven't managed to reproduce with a shorter name.

I've reproduced the crash when pressing my key binding (meta-m) on the *GNU=
 Emacs* welcome buffer, and find file buffers.

One way to reproduce on GNU/Linux is:
gdb emacs
run
press meta-m. If it doesn't crash, press c. if it still doesn't crash, clos=
e emacs and repeat a few times.=20

I have reproduced on:
GNU/Linux Fedora 8 under VMware and Mac OS X 10.5.5 Intel Core 2 Duo

On GNU/Linux, also from cvs today.

This is GNU Emacs 23.0.60.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu)
 of 2008-10-24 on ...

On Mac OS X

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:[email-masked]:/sources/emacs co emacs
cd emacs
./configure --with-ns
...
gcc --version
i686-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.0.1 (GCC) 4.0.1 (Apple Inc. build 5465)

This is GNU Emacs 23.0.60.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.5.0, NS apple-appkit-949.35=
) of 2008-10-24 on ...

I have also reproduced with http://emacs-app.sourceforge.net/ Version 9.0-r=
c2

Please let me know if you would like more info.=20

gdb backtraces for GNU/Linux and Mac OS X are below.

Thank you very much
  Peter

Peter Oberauer

Fedora 8

$ gdb emacs
GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (6.6-45.fc8rh)
Copyright (C) 2006 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and you ar=
e
welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain condition=
s.
Type "show copying" to see the conditions.
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB.  Type "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux-gnu"...
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/local/bin/emacs=20
*** glibc detected *** /usr/local/bin/emacs: malloc(): memory corruption: 0=
x089667f0 ***
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Backtrace: =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
/lib/libc.so.6[0x4df253]
/lib/libc.so.6[0x4e0472]
/lib/libc.so.6(realloc+0x1a7)[0x4e23f7]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x814784d]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x810ef21]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x8118a45]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x8119db0]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x8119e53]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x807232c]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x80713d7]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x8071517]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x8087de3]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x810138e]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x80ff810]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x81019aa]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x810391f]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x815b172]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x80fd303]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x815b22a]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x80fdbc7]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x80fdf2a]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x80fe061]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x80f3a5c]
/lib/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xe0)[0x48b390]
/usr/local/bin/emacs[0x804d7b1]
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Memory map: =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
00110000-00111000 r-xp 00110000 00:00 0          [vdso]
00111000-0011b000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 2228332    /lib/libnss_files-2.7.so
0011b000-0011c000 r-xp 00009000 fd:00 2228332    /lib/libnss_files-2.7.so
0011c000-0011d000 rwxp 0000a000 fd:00 2228332    /lib/libnss_files-2.7.so
00218000-00221000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 2581955    /usr/lib/libXcursor.so.1.0=
.2
00221000-00222000 rwxp 00008000 fd:00 2581955    /usr/lib/libXcursor.so.1.0=
.2
00224000-00228000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 2581954    /usr/lib/libXfixes.so.3.1.=
0
00228000-00229000 rwxp 00003000 fd:00 2581954    /usr/lib/libXfixes.so.3.1.=
0
0042e000-00439000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 2228588    /lib/libgcc_s-4.1.2-200709=
25.so.1
00439000-0043a000 rwxp 0000a000 fd:00 2228588    /lib/libgcc_s-4.1.2-200709=
25.so.1
00456000-00471000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 2228358    /lib/ld-2.7.so
00471000-00472000 r-xp 0001a000 fd:00 2228358    /lib/ld-2.7.so
00472000-00473000 rwxp 0001b000 fd:00 2228358    /lib/ld-2.7.so
00475000-005c8000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 2228360    /lib/libc-2.7.so
005c8000-005ca000 r-xp 00153000 fd:00 2228360    /lib/libc-2.7.so
005ca000-005cb000 rwxp 00155000 fd:00 2228360    /lib/libc-2.7.so
005cb000-005ce000 rwxp 005cb000 00:00 0=20
005d0000-005f7000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 2228362    /lib/libm-2.7.so
005f7000-005f8000 r-xp 00026000 fd:00 2228362    /lib/libm-2.7.so
005f8000-005f9000 rwxp 00027000 fd:00 2228362    /lib/libm-2.7.so
005fb000-005fe000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 2228421    /lib/libdl-2.7.so
005fe000-005ff000 r-xp 00002000 fd:00 2228421    /lib/libdl-2.7.so
005ff000-00600000 rwxp 00003000 fd:00 2228421    /lib/libdl-2.7.so
00727000-00728000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 2581944    /usr/lib/libxcb-xlib.so.0.=
0.0
00728000-00729000 rwxp 00000000 fd:00 2581944    /usr/lib/libxcb-xlib.so.0.=
0.0
0072b000-00730000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 2581942    /usr/lib/libXdmcp.so.6.0.0
00730000-00731000 rwxp 00004000 fd:00 2581942    /usr/lib/libXdmcp.so.6.0.0
00733000-0082b000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 2581945    /usr/lib/libX11.so.6.2.0
0082b000-0082f000 rwxp 000f7000 fd:00 2581945    /usr/lib/libX11.so.6.2.0
00831000-0084c000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 2581943    /usr/lib/libxcb.so.1.0.0
0084c000-0084d000 rwxp 0001a000 fd:00 2581943    /usr/lib/libxcb.so.1.0.0
0084f000-00851000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 2581941    /usr/lib/libXau.so.6.0.0
00851000-00852000 rwxp 00001000 fd:00 2581941    /usr/lib/libXau.so.6.0.0
00be9000-00bf1000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 2581982    /usr/lib/libSM.so.6.0.0
00bf1000-00bf2000 rwxp 00007000 fd:00 2581982    /usr/lib/libSM.so.6.0.0
00c13000-00c1b000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 2581946    /usr/lib/libXrender.so.1.3=
.0
00c1b000-00c1c000 rwxp 00007000 fd:00 2581946    /usr/lib/libXrender.so.1.3=
.0
00c1e000-00c35000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 2581981    /usr/lib/libICE.so.6.3.0
00c35000-00c36000 rwxp 00016000 fd:00 2581981    /usr/lib/libICE.so.6.3.0
00c36000-00c38000 rwxp 00c36000 00:00 0=20
08048000-081ca000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 2582257    /usr/local/bin/emacs
081ca000-08d8b000 rw-p 00181000 fd:00 2582257    /usr/local/bin/emacs
b7b00000-b7b21000 rw-p b7b00000 00:00 0=20
b7b21000-b7c00000 ---p b7b21000 00:00 0=20
b7cfa000-b7efa000 r--p 00000000 fd:00 2559084    /usr/lib/locale/locale-arc=
hive
b7efa000-b7efe000 rw-p=20
Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
0x00110402 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
Missing separate debuginfos, use: debuginfo-install gcc.i386 glibc.i686 lib=
ICE.i386 libSM.i386 libX11.i386 libXau.i386 libXcursor.i386 libXdmcp.i386 l=
ibXfixes.i386 libXrender.i386 libxcb.i386
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x00110402 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
#1  0x0049e690 in raise () from /lib/libc.so.6
#2  0x0049ff91 in abort () from /lib/libc.so.6
#3  0x004d69eb in __libc_message () from /lib/libc.so.6
#4  0x004df253 in _int_malloc () from /lib/libc.so.6
#5  0x004e0472 in _int_realloc () from /lib/libc.so.6
#6  0x004e23f7 in realloc () from /lib/libc.so.6
#7  0x0814784d in xrealloc (block=3D0x0, size=3D2090) at alloc.c:786
#8  0x0810ef21 in enlarge_buffer_text (b=3D0x8c2df98, delta=3D2069)
    at buffer.c:5067
#9  0x08118a45 in make_gap_larger (nbytes_added=3D69) at insdel.c:526
#10 0x08119db0 in insert_1_both (
    string=3D0x8966798 "cOnfigure, Compile, Make, make tEsts, run Tests, tr=
Y build, Install, sVn, ctaGs, cscoPe: ", nchars=3D89, nbytes=3D89, inherit=
=3D1, prepare=3D0,=20
    before_markers=3D0) at insdel.c:978
#11 0x08119e53 in insert_1 (
    string=3D0x8966798 "cOnfigure, Compile, Make, make tEsts, run Tests, tr=
Y build, Install, sVn, ctaGs, cscoPe: ", nbytes=3D89, inherit=3D1, prepare=
=3D0,=20
    before_markers=3D0) at insdel.c:832
#12 0x0807232c in set_message_1 (a1=3D144074648, a2=3D137685193, nbytes=3D8=
9,=20
    multibyte_p=3D1) at xdisp.c:9042
#13 0x080713d7 in with_echo_area_buffer (w=3D0x0, which=3D<value optimized =
out>,=20
    fn=3D0x8072250 <set_message_1>, a1=3D144074648, a2=3D137685193, a3=3D89=
, a4=3D1)
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    at xdisp.c:8369
#14 0x08071517 in set_message (
    s=3D0x8966798 "cOnfigure, Compile, Make, make tEsts, run Tests, trY bui=
ld, Install, sVn, ctaGs, cscoPe: ", string=3D137685193, nbytes=3D89, multib=
yte_p=3D1)
    at xdisp.c:8959
#15 0x08087de3 in message2_nolog (
    m=3D0x8966798 "cOnfigure, Compile, Make, make tEsts, run Tests, trY bui=
ld, Install, sVn, ctaGs, cscoPe: ", nbytes=3D89, multibyte=3D1) at xdisp.c:=
7927
#16 0x0810138e in read_char_minibuf_menu_prompt (commandflag=3D1, nmaps=3D3=
,=20
    maps=3D0xbfa9d730) at keyboard.c:8756
#17 0x080ff810 in read_char (commandflag=3D1, nmaps=3D3, maps=3D0xbfa9d730,=
=20
    prev_event=3D1073742696, used_mouse_menu=3D0xbfa9d7d4, end_time=3D0x0)
    at keyboard.c:2718
#18 0x081019aa in read_key_sequence (keybuf=3D0xbfa9d874, bufsize=3D30,=20
    prompt=3D137685193, dont_downcase_last=3D0, can_return_switch_frame=3D1=
,=20
    fix_current_buffer=3D1) at keyboard.c:9343
#19 0x0810391f in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1621
#20 0x0815b172 in internal_condition_case (bfun=3D0x8103770 <command_loop_1=
>,=20
    handlers=3D137728409, hfun=3D0x80fdd60 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1511
#21 0x080fd303 in command_loop_2 () at keyboard.c:1338
#22 0x0815b22a in internal_catch (tag=3D137724385,=20
    func=3D0x80fd2e0 <command_loop_2>, arg=3D137685193) at eval.c:1247
#23 0x080fdbc7 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1317
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#24 0x080fdf2a in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:942
#25 0x080fe061 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:1004
#26 0x080f3a5c in main (argc=3D1, argv=3D0xbfa9df74) at emacs.c:1723

meta-m on the *GNU Emacs* buffer:

Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory.
Reason: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at address: 0x80e99590
0x902c9558 in tiny_malloc_from_free_list ()
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x902c9558 in tiny_malloc_from_free_list ()
#1  0x902c23ed in szone_malloc ()
#2  0x902c22f8 in malloc_zone_malloc ()
#3  0x90973451 in _CFRuntimeCreateInstance ()
#4  0x9098b251 in __CFStringCreateImmutableFunnel3 ()
#5  0x9098c36e in CFStringCreateWithBytes ()
#6  0x91c12c11 in CSStringCopyCFString ()
#7  0x91c2db7e in _LSCopyBindingInfoForTypeInfo ()
#8  0x91c15581 in AddImageByTypeInfo ()
#9  0x91c2d653 in GetIconRefFromTypeInfo ()
#10 0x94efe1d8 in -[NSWorkspace iconForFileType:] ()
#11 0x00193340 in ns_implicitly_set_icon_type (f=3D0x8ad300) at nsfns.m:839
#12 0x00034a37 in prepare_menu_bars () at xdisp.c:9471
#13 0x00035c2d in redisplay_internal (preserve_echo_area=3D<value temporari=
ly unavailable, due to optimizations>) at xdisp.c:11426
#14 0x000367c3 in echo_area_display (update_frame_p=3D<value temporarily un=
available, due to optimizations>) at xdisp.c:9178
#15 0x00037284 in message2_nolog (m=3D0x36f7dc "\t", nbytes=3D88, multibyte=
=3D1) at xdisp.c:7935
#16 0x000bf5af in read_char (commandflag=3D1, nmaps=3D3, maps=3D0xbffff530,=
 prev_event=3D1073742696, used_mouse_menu=3D0xbffff628, end_time=3D0x0) at =
keyboard.c:8756
#17 0x000bfc24 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=3D0xbffff6e8, bufsize=3D30, pro=
mpt=3D25165833, dont_downcase_last=3D0, can_return_switch_frame=3D1, fix_cu=
rrent_buffer=3D1) at keyboard.c:9343
#18 0x000c214a in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1621
#19 0x00123ebd in internal_condition_case (bfun=3D0xc1f10 <command_loop_1>,=
 handlers=3D25205521, hfun=3D0xb9090 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1511
#20 0x000b18a8 in command_loop_2 () at keyboard.c:1338
#21 0x00123d9c in internal_catch (tag=3D1869439807, func=3D0xb1860 <command=
_loop_2>, arg=3D25165833) at eval.c:1247
#22 0x000b15fe in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1317
#23 0x000b16c2 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:942
#24 0x000b1841 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:1004
#25 0x000b048b in main (argc=3D2, argv=3D0xbffffaf0) at emacs.c:1723

meta-m on the *GNU Emacs* buffer:

Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory.
Reason: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at address: 0x0000010c
0x91c964e6 in _cache_fill ()
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x91c964e6 in _cache_fill ()
#1  0x91c948e0 in log_and_fill_cache ()
#2  0x91c952b6 in _class_lookupMethodAndLoadCache ()
#3  0x91ca56d6 in objc_msgSend ()
#4  0x00186b20 in -[EmacsApp sendEvent:] (self=3D0x818f80, _cmd=3D0x91cab4b=
8, theEvent=3D0xf1306d0) at nsterm.m:3988
#5  0x94c85d0f in -[NSApplication run] ()
#6  0x00184dca in ns_read_socket (terminal=3D0x83ddb0, expected=3D0, hold_q=
uit=3D0xbffff0a4) at nsterm.m:3092
#7  0x000bcb21 in read_avail_input (expected=3D0) at keyboard.c:7007
#8  0x000bccc5 in gobble_input (expected=3D0) at keyboard.c:6918
#9  0x0000c949 in sit_for (timeout=3D240, reading=3D1, do_display=3D0) at d=
ispnew.c:6634
#10 0x000be2bc in read_char (commandflag=3D1, nmaps=3D0, maps=3D0x0, prev_e=
vent=3D25165881, used_mouse_menu=3D0x0, end_time=3D0x0) at keyboard.c:2892
#11 0x000bf602 in read_char (commandflag=3D1, nmaps=3D3, maps=3D0xbffff530,=
 prev_event=3D536871280, used_mouse_menu=3D0xbffff628, end_time=3D0x0) at k=
eyboard.c:8766
#12 0x000bfc24 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=3D0xbffff6e8, bufsize=3D30, pro=
mpt=3D25165833, dont_downcase_last=3D0, can_return_switch_frame=3D1, fix_cu=
rrent_buffer=3D1) at keyboard.c:9343
#13 0x000c214a in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1621
#14 0x00123ebd in internal_condition_case (bfun=3D0xc1f10 <command_loop_1>,=
 handlers=3D25205521, hfun=3D0xb9090 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1511
#15 0x000b18a8 in command_loop_2 () at keyboard.c:1338
#16 0x00123d9c in internal_catch (tag=3D260, func=3D0xb1860 <command_loop_2=
>, arg=3D25165833) at eval.c:1247
#17 0x000b15fe in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1317
#18 0x000b16c2 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:942
#19 0x000b1841 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:1004
#20 0x000b048b in main (argc=3D2, argv=3D0xbffffaf0) at emacs.c:1723

Another time, after pressing q and visiting a few files and then meta-m

Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory.
Reason: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at address: 0x80e99590
0x902c9605 in tiny_malloc_from_free_list ()
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x902c9605 in tiny_malloc_from_free_list ()
#1  0x902c23ed in szone_malloc ()
#2  0x902c22f8 in malloc_zone_malloc ()
#3  0x902c228c in malloc ()
#4  0x0015f6b7 in unexec_malloc (size=3D0) at unexmacosx.c:1256
#5  0x0010b165 in lisp_malloc (nbytes=3D32, type=3DMEM_TYPE_VECTORLIKE) at =
alloc.c:861
#6  0x0010b42a in allocate_vectorlike (len=3D6) at alloc.c:2937
#7  0x0010b601 in allocate_vector (nslots=3D0) at alloc.c:2963
#8  0x0010b63e in Fmake_vector (length=3D48, init=3D6) at alloc.c:3047
#9  0x0014aa04 in read_vector (readcharfun=3D25246473, bytecodeflag=3D1) at=
 lread.c:3241
#10 0x00149c10 in read1 (readcharfun=3D25246473, pch=3D0xbfffeddc, first_in=
_list=3D0) at lread.c:2420
#11 0x0014a5f5 in read_list (flag=3D0, readcharfun=3D25246473) at lread.c:3=
339
#12 0x0014916a in read1 (readcharfun=3D25246473, pch=3D0xbfffeefc, first_in=
_list=3D0) at lread.c:2330
#13 0x0014a1f7 in read0 (readcharfun=3D<value temporarily unavailable, due =
to optimizations>) at lread.c:2013
#14 0x0014a29f in read_internal_start (stream=3D25246473, start=3D25165833,=
 end=3D<value temporarily unavailable, due to optimizations>) at lread.c:19=
81
#15 0x0014b46c in readevalloop (readcharfun=3D25246473, stream=3D0xa0083e38=
, sourcename=3D33348139, evalfun=3D0x124f10 <Feval>, printflag=3D0, unibyte=
=3D25165833, readfun=3D25165833, start=3D25165833, end=3D25165833) at lread=
.c:1774
#16 0x0014bc9c in Fload (file=3D<value temporarily unavailable, due to opti=
mizations>, noerror=3D25165833, nomessage=3D25165881, nosuffix=3D25165833, =
must_suffix=3D<value temporarily unavailable, due to optimizations>) at lre=
ad.c:1254
#17 0x00131177 in Frequire (feature=3D53245433, filename=3D33461163, noerro=
r=3D25165833) at fns.c:2985
#18 0x00125f21 in Ffuncall (nargs=3D2, args=3D0xbffff270) at eval.c:3050
#19 0x0016087b in Fbyte_code (bytestr=3D33440443, vector=3D253129156, maxde=
pth=3D10) at bytecode.c:678
#20 0x00125336 in Feval (form=3D7692317) at eval.c:2385
#21 0x0014af04 in readevalloop (readcharfun=3D25246473, stream=3D0xa0083de0=
, sourcename=3D33378187, evalfun=3D0x124f10 <Feval>, printflag=3D0, unibyte=
=3D25165833, readfun=3D25165833, start=3D25165833, end=3D25165833) at lread=
.c:1784
#22 0x0014bc9c in Fload (file=3D<value temporarily unavailable, due to opti=
mizations>, noerror=3D25165833, nomessage=3D25165881, nosuffix=3D25165833, =
must_suffix=3D<value temporarily unavailable, due to optimizations>) at lre=
ad.c:1254
#23 0x00126a9d in do_autoload (fundef=3D5159125, funname=3D33665345) at eva=
l.c:2227
#24 0x000b823e in Fcommand_execute (cmd=3D33665345, record_flag=3D25165833,=
 keys=3D25165833, special=3D25165833) at keyboard.c:10297
#25 0x000c2391 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1880
#26 0x00123ebd in internal_condition_case (bfun=3D0xc1f10 <command_loop_1>,=
 handlers=3D25205521, hfun=3D0xb9090 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1511
#27 0x000b18a8 in command_loop_2 () at keyboard.c:1338
#28 0x00123d9c in internal_catch (tag=3D-1073741821, func=3D0xb1860 <comman=
d_loop_2>, arg=3D25165833) at eval.c:1247
#29 0x000b15fe in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1317
#30 0x000b16c2 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:942
#31 0x000b1841 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:1004
#32 0x000b048b in main (argc=3D2, argv=3D0xbffffaf0) at emacs.c:1723

=0A=0A=0A