Subject: bug#12449: 24.1; Cannot instrument completion-at-point for debugging

From: Vagn Johansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 09:37:06 +0200

Set point in completion-at-point code and call function C-u ESC C-x

Result:

edebug-syntax-error: Invalid read syntax: "Expected lambda expression" [2 times]

point is moved to first ` in function

In GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-06-10 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: DAN
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-highlight-nicknames-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x C-+ v j r o w k <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> w o r k <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> 
C-h k <tab> C-+ C-u <escape> C-x C-+ <tab> C-+ C-+ 
M-x y s <backspace> a s <tab> <tab> g l o <tab> <return> 
<tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> C-h 
k <tab> C-+ <escape> C-x M-x C-g M-< C-s m e s s a 
g e - t <backspace> <backspace> - t C-s C-s <up> C-M-g 
C-g C-x C-f m e s <tab> <tab> <M-backspace> <M-backspace> 
m e s <tab> <M-backspace> <M-backspace> g u <backspace> 
b <tab> <backspace> n u <tab> s <tab> C-g M-i M-i e 
<tab> <backspace> E <tab> <return> C-å m e s s a g 
e <return> C-s m e s s a g e - t a b <left> C-x F <return> 
<down> <down> C-u <escape> C-x C-x b <down> <return> 
<tab> SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC C-x o C-x k <return> C-x o <tab> SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC C-x o <escape> 
C-x <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> C-e <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <escape> C-x C-x F <return> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> C-e C-u <escape> C-x C-x 
<up> <up> C-u <escape> C-x C-x o <tab> C-x o <up> <up> 
<up> <up> C-u <escape> C-x <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> C-a C-M-f C-u C-x C-e C-_ <up> C-u <escape> 
C-x <up> <up> C-u <escape> C-x C-+ C-a C-h e C-SPC 
C-a <up> <up> M-w C-x k <return> C-u <escape> C-x <escape> 
C-x C-x C-x C-g C-x k <return> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
C-u <escape> C-x M-x s u <backspace> <backspace> r 
e p o <tab> r <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Edebug: message-tab
message-tab
Quit
edebug-syntax-error: Invalid read syntax: "Expected lambda expression"
Making completion list...
Scanning for dabbrevs...done

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/sunrise-commander/.dir-locals hides c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/magit/.dir-locals
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-xoxo
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-wl
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-vm
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-remember
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-publish
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-odt
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-mks
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-mew
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-mac-message
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-lparse
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-latex
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-icalendar
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-html
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-freemind
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-exp
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-docbook
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-beamer
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-ascii
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-sh
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/vagn/site-lisp/sunrise-commander/.dir-locals hides c:/tools/emacs-24.1/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow emacsbug cl-specs edebug fnexpand sendmail jka-compr tabify
ind-util two-column apropos net-utils iso-transl image-mode icalendar
org-id org-icalendar cal-move semantic/imenu semantic/sort
semantic/db-file cedet-files semantic/format ezimage
semantic/wisent/python semantic/db-mode semantic/decorate/include
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/tag-ls semantic/decorate pulse
semantic/ctxt semantic/dep semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent python-21 python ecomplete face-remap cus-edit
cus-start cus-load ibuf-ext ibuffer smerge-mode multi-isearch org-wl
org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb conf-mode newcomment sh-script
executable compface gnus-fun flow-fill mule-util parse-time sort smiley
gnus-cite qp mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml pop3 nndraft nnmh
netrc nnml nnfolder nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime
smime dig gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-dired gnus-demon nntp gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-win nnoo gnus-int
gnus-range randomsig message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils gnutls
network-stream starttls tls erc-track erc-ring erc-networks erc-netsplit
erc-menu erc-match erc-log erc-pcomplete erc-join
erc-highlight-nicknames erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat epresent-autoloads package tabulated-list
mic-paren edit-server mpg123 vj-gnus vj-site-lisp expand-region
clojure-mode-expansions css-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions
js-mode-expansions yasnippet dropdown-list help-mode org-capture org-mks
remember org-remember org-datetree org-install helm-misc helm-files
image-dired helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net helm-plugin helm-locate helm-help
helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-utils helm
helm-config magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util
ediff-mult ediff-init ediff ido view diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util
add-log erc-patch ace-jump-mode hi-lock vj-copy-paste autorevert server
vc-git vc-dispatcher vc-svn anything-vps vj-grep vj-util vps derived
etags bm info anything-config browse-url bookmark pp
anything-match-plugin semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet ob-sql ob-ditaa
ob-perl org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote
org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util
url-parse url-vars mailcap grep compile dired-aux thingatpt
auto-complete-etags auto-complete-config auto-complete popup flyspell
ispell perl-completion easy-mmode woman man ffap rx dabbrev cperl-mode
anything cl tempo vj-set-key prog-mode vj-std-extras find-func dired-x
dired generic-x time appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs vj-std-essentials iswitchb uniquify warnings which-func
imenu edmacro kmacro ange-ftp tramp-ftp tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
macroexp assoc gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec advice help-fns
advice-preload tramp-loaddefs regexp-opt recentf tree-widget wid-edit
easymenu paren time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel dos-w32 disp-table ls-lisp w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset
image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Vagn Johansen